Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Closing/securing the border and stopping illegals are the MOST important issues in regard to urgency and time.
    Exactly and Ron Paul is the only candidate who has signed Numbers pledged (beside Huck who we cannot trust) to stop IA's and will work toward ending "Birthright Citizenship".
    Ron Paul is also the only candidate addressing the globalists who want the US to become the NAU, which is WHY we have open borders and so many illegals running around!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Closing/securing the border and stopping illegals are the MOST important issues in regard to urgency and time.
    Exactly and Ron Paul is the only candidate who has signed Numbers pledged (beside Huck who we cannot trust) to stop IA's and will work toward ending "Birthright Citizenship".
    Because that group of people have made themselves seen/heard throughout the country-----it would hurt Alipac and the entire anti-illegal movement if they supported Ron Paul at this time.

The media would use the experiences with those people to fight against any anti-illegal efforts. Talk radio show hosts would definitely not support/endorse Ron Paul-----not after what they did to Hannity-----and William needs that media connection.

However, it is William's organization and decision.......So, ultimately, the decision is his.

I think we need to devote our major effort at the moment to blanketing the county, state and national republican committees with no confidence resolutions on McCain.

Let's take McCain out first, then we can worry about who to support.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I think we need to devote our major effort at the moment to blanketing the county, state and national republican committees with no confidence resolutions on McCain.

Let's take McCain out first, then we can worry about who to support.
    AND, make sure that we keep/get strong anti-illegal candidates in congress and the senate!! This way----even if we do end up with Hillary (as McCain will not win the election)----we will STILL be able to block any attempts at amnesty.

MW
    Personally, I don't believe ALIPAC should openly endorse any candidate. Doing so would definitely alienate a portion of the membership. You won't see Lou Dobbs specifically endorse anyone for that very same reason. Just my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Personally, I don't believe ALIPAC should openly endorse any candidate. Doing so would definitely alienate a portion of the membership. You won't see Lou Dobbs specifically endorse anyone for that very same reason. Just my 2 cents, for what it's worth.
    I agree. Maybe something along the lines of Candidates that meet some sort of criteria set forth. If they meet that they are deemed "worthy" of the job.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

I think maybe all of us have gotten off the original question and reason for this thread.

I don't think the intent was an endorsement as much as a "will he continue his campaign and is it a viable campaign". Correct me if I am wrong...gently

So with that thought I will say yes he intends to continue and I will bow out of this thread and work to promote RP in his upcoming state primary vote battles and to stop McCAin.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

We are definitely going to redirect our attentions to the state laws and congressional campaigns, yet it might not hurt us to endorse Ron Paul.

We are looking into it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We are definitely going to redirect our attentions to the state laws and congressional campaigns, yet it might not hurt us to endorse Ron Paul.

We are looking into it.

W
    I think we all agree on one thing that he needs to keep his seat in congress... at least.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

The American Conservative endorsed Ron Paul

http://www.amconmag.com/2008/2008_02_11/feature.html

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast