Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A good lesson for all to be prepared but not jump to unfounded conclusions. For all we know this person could have been an ALIPAC supporter whose car broke down and needed help. Wouldn't that be ironic?
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Well, dang, Bootsie, you had an interesting New Years! I'm glad you're okay and that Judy was here for moral suport.

Reminds me of a story. Before I moved from the barrio that grew across the street I told one of the illegal teenagers to come to my house tomorrow that I would have lots of things to share/give away. He and his mother showed up about 10 minutes later. They were in my house standing behind me when I backed out of the closet. She just started pilfering through the entire house while I was trying to talk to her in my broken spanish. After saying "no hoy, manana" 15 times she finally left. Never said one word. It's more than difficult to be nice to some people.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

WOW Bootsie! What a horrible experience. I'm glad you are ok. Heed Judy's advice and follow-up with the Sheriff's dept.
    I think maybe this man was looking for help, and because you are up so early, your house was the only one that had their lights on. But, what I'd like to know is, where was his ham radio or cell phone? People just dont travel without one of these anymore.
    As far as that lady goes, this sounds like the 'gypsy' routine. I've had this happen to me before. A woman with a child knocked on my door and asked to use the bathrom. This was about 20 years ago-when I was dumber than a doorknob. I let them in, and while the little girl distracted me, her mother went around pocketing things. Also, I never open my door to Mormons on anyone else with Bible literature. I cant help thinking that they might be casing my house.
    GLAD YOU ARE OKAY! HAPPY NEW YEARS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bootsie, you are worth working on a holiday for. I have but a few questions for you, and it should just take a few minutes.
    I'm starting with the process of elimination.

1. Was this guy wearing glasses, Bootsie ? I'd like to rule out a few people who come to mind.

2. Was he tall, with a mustache and was he wearing cowboy boots? If so, were his boots kind of dirty as if he had been walking for a long time through a desert?

Let me know, asap.
    Detective L. USCitizen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

.okay

Steve--this was no ALIPAC supporter! No ALIPAC supporter would be out at 4 AM KAYAKING! MAYBE deer hunting but not KAYAKING. And, I KNEW it wasn't a deer hunter on a Sunday morning. AND,even if it WAS an ALIPAC supporter, I wouldn't have opened my door for a strange man at FOUR AM! That would take a FOOL and I am NO FOOL. AND, if he had so much as JIGGLED my doorknob, I would have shot and asked questions later.

But, ladies--y'all are all right. He saw my lights on and nobody else in the neighborhood was up. THAT was really why he did it. After I found a stranded truck, I really didn't feel threatened anymore. AND, if he was in Lexington, in ALL LIKELIHOOD, he was an ILLEGAL. We just don't have the type of jobs in my area that would attract many LEGALS.

As for the Kayak--I live real close to High Rock lake which is a HUGE lake HOWEVER who would be kayaking in JANUARY at FOUR in the morning. I don't know about him swiping it, Bbean, because it was ORANGE and his truck was ALMOST ORANGE!! It looked like he bought it to match his TRUCK!!!!!!!!

He probably needed help but I couldn't risk my safety. And, Butterbean--I don't open my door for the Jehovah's witnesses either or ANYONE for that matter. IF I didn't summons someone to MY HOUSE, they aren't WELCOME. If I WANTED to buy an insurance policy, I would call an insurance agent. If I wanted to CONVERT, I would have called JEHOVAH'S Witnesses or WHOMEVER! But, if I want something, I will call THEM. I don't want ANYONE coming to my door uninvited. EVEN if they are members of ALIPAC, STEVE!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

LEGAL--NO GLASSES. I didn't look at his feet. He had on a jean jacket and HIS HANDS WERE IN HIS POCKETS. THAT didn't look too good! Of course, I didn't see the kayak until after the fact and I couldn't tell if it was muddy or not. He did, come to think of it, have NC Licenses plates. I wrote down the plate number and the make and model of the truck JUST IN CASE!! I just looked out and the truck has now gone. But, it was still there at 11 before I took my nap.

Oh well, maybe he had a long walk.

COI--you're SO RIGHT. An ILLEGAL would be INSANE to mess with me!! Certainly, ANYONE would be insane to mess with me!!! AT 4 AM! I was ARMED and DANGEROUS!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, you are so right! I learned that no man who comes by at night univited has a valid reason- I also dont open my door during the day anymore -to persons who have not made an appt-
    ups exception made of course-
    I recommend reading "Living on the Spine" this is a rather strange memoir of a very attractive/ very good looking /very well endowed /40 year old woman who decided to biuld a cabin up in the colorado mountains and live alone for a year as some kind of spirtual thing-
    anyway- men would show up drunk in the middle of the night- knowing she was alone- she had a gun and would kill them - would not let them in- her outrage at having to make this decision was very clear- her saftey was violated even if they drove off- because she would have to do something that would forever destroy her life- kill a man or wound him or be raped---

I'll have to check that one out! Well, you can hardly BLAME her, can you?

And, I don't open my door during the day either unless it's someone I know. AND, I remember one time YEARS AGO, my son was just in his early 20's and he wasn't living at home. He and his girlfriend had come down to the lake to park! They had gotten out of the car and got back in and started down the road when she saw that a SNAKE had gotten in the car. They were probably a half a mile from my house and, of course, my son had a key. So, they walked to my house. My husband was still alive at the time and he ALWAYS told the kids to LET US KNOW if they planned to come to the house at night if we were in BED or else they MIGHT get SHOT! They BELIEVED! So, they get to the house and he unlocks the door and is afraid to walk in until he kept hollering for us until we woke up!!! HE kept identifying himself!! He just wanted a gun but we got up and took them back to the car and my husband opened the door where they had seen the snake and it came slithering out into the parking lot at a CHURCH near us!! He shot that COPPERHEAD to SMITHEREENS!!! That would have scared the PEA-TURKEY out of me! I'm REALLY SCARED of snakes!!!

I guess they learned SEVERAL lessons that night!!!

Bootsie----Did you followup with the sheriff? Our country is so damn screwed up, I am afraid they might not do the right thing.

Of course we do not know, the guy could have been stranded. But oh my!

Another thing: Standing on your driveway screaming about ripping someone to shreds, having a gun etc. is not likely to do much for you----unless you were screaming in Spanish! The idiot more likley than not understands just a few English words like food stamps, welfare, and beer.

That's the "hard working, good hearted" SOBS GW Bush wants to turn the country over to!

GLAD YOU ARE OK...
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast