Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Holland has already had their generosity come home to roost. Does the name Theo VanGogh ring a bell?
    I know about Van gogh and that's also what I mentioned in my post about the killing of Van gogh. But Pim Fortuyn, a person that wanted to limit LEGAL immigration till a maximum of 10,000, was killed by a Dutch vegan. So bad people can be of any heritage. But it's painful to see that the Dutch moved from very generous and tolerant people into a population that has become anti immigrant and supports deportation of ALL illegal aliens and also became less tolerant. I like SF, NYC and Amsterdam because of it's tolerance, but it's become really less in Amsterdam.
    the cops can ask any person they like to show their ID, as it's the law that anyone of 14 yo and up must show an ID. When you forgot to carry it with you, you're taken to the police station and they check if you're legal or illegal. I mean, it wasn't like that 5 years ago when I came here !

I mean :

I support the deportation of about approximately all illegal aliens
    I support tighter immigration along our Southern border

but,

I don't support anyone walking the streets can be asked to show an ID.
    I don't support taking children of illegals out of their classes and deported with their parents, which happens here in Holland.
    I don't support anyone walking the streets must proof to be legal.
    The reason is that I don't want to carry my US passport with my Dutch visa all the time with me. I just don't want it. And the cops need to fight other crimes too.

well- would you like to pay for all the medical /schooling costs /and food stamps etc of these anchor babies?
    The parents can, can't they ? When our govenment stops supporting these babies financially, then the parents must pay for it so they the money they make will stay in the US as they have not enough money to support the baby and to send money back to Mexico.

I mean the parents who come here illegally are not stupid- the word is out that the united states is a weak country that looks the other way- and this is a big cash cow for third world coutries to milk
    come on, we're a weak country ? We're seen as the most powerful country that's ever existed in human history.

and they are---- I am glad to see that Holland is shaping up and realzing that warm, fuzzy ,social liberalism is not in it's best interests.
    I think it's a pity, but this is from my liberal pov.

and it makes sense enviromentally - you see Holland is small and overcrowded-
    what is actually overcrowded ? each single person has a different understanding of this. I mean, i'm from nyc, i'm used to it and I like it. I never imagine myself living in a small country town. holland is not overcrowded, only 25% is constructed with roads, buildings. The rest, mainly the East near the German border is all empty. A cow has more space here than a human being. The same in the US, we're neither overcrowded, neither are the Dutch.

if the word gets out that it is no longer to be a pushover for illegal immigration then they will go somewhere else
    True, but then you only move the problem to another part of the world, but the problem still exists.

the parents dont pay for anything- the public schools and libraries and medical care is free here- I mean if you have assets - then they can take it-
    I dont agree with you- and I used to be extremely liberal-
    the united states is a weak country if you do your reading- the war in iraq etc is a smoke screen that covers up a lot of denial about where we are really at-
    and no I dont like overcrowding- you need to do more reading again- like read cadilac desert- the west coast bears the brunt of both internal and external immigration- and where I live it is having very negative consequences.
    apparently you are for open borders and free social welfare for whoever shows up-
    what you dont get is that the us and the west - and that would be holland etc- are viewed as the Golden land for the bulk of the third world-
    well- they cant all move here-
    eygpt last week - refuges from sudan rioted and the eypgtian army had to use violence to control them- and guess what they were rioting about? they wanted to be relocated to the "west", not where they were being sent.
    you are sad about anchor babies being deported in Holland? well- I'am sad that oregon is filled with them and that we have lost our state.
    I'am sad that oregon schools are being fined an enormous sum by the feds because these parents wont learn english at home and send their anchor kids to school speaking spanish-
    iam sad that jobs that used to be filled by americans go to illegal mexicans and that culturally speaking they have babies young and have many of them-

I just re - read your post and you seem to have no understanding of whats going on in the united states.
    i suggest you spend about 3 weeks reading every thread here -

because you dont seem to understand basic things- like if an illegal parent arrives pregnant at a hospital - they not only have to provide medical care - if the baby is sick they have to provide that too - which can cost a hundred thousand dollars- because they are poor and not citizens the hospital cannot recuperate the money-and oh guess what in border areas like arizona they cross from mexico just to give birth in arizona hopitals free - and to have american kids-

so who pays? we the citizens in reduced medical access- this is why americans are angry-many of us are uninsured , yet we cant do the same thing- because the government has a way of tracking us-and that is just one example-

a little off topic - the mexican who drives the new suv misubishi told me that in california the landlords give you free rent at christmas and he hoped he could get that in oregon too- his whole conversation was about moneyetc) another reason why I dont feel sad at the thought of deportation- Free rent - ??? in oregon - not likely

returning resident - if holland has become anti immigrate it is for a good reason-
    same here

thelmahopkins wrote:
    "the parents dont pay for anything- the public schools and libraries and medical care is free here"

Free for them, we have to pay for it in higher taxes and medical insurance.

If you are here illegal (for any reason), get out now. Enough is Enough we can not afford any more illegals and survive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

a Dutch vegan
    Now vegans are looked upon as criminals? Or is a Dutch vegan any different than an American vegan?

But it's painful to see that the Dutch moved from very generous and tolerant people into a population that has become anti immigrant and supports deportation of ALL illegal aliens and also became less tolerant. I like SF, NYC and Amsterdam because of it's tolerance, but it's become really less in Amsterdam.
    And I don't suppose you can see the reason why they would get angry? And do you suppose that people in NYC and SF aren't angry? I can assure you that many are.

I don't support anyone walking the streets can be asked to show an ID.
    I don't support taking children of illegals out of their classes and deported with their parents, which happens here in Holland.
    I don't support anyone walking the streets must proof to be legal.
    The reason is that I don't want to carry my US passport with my Dutch visa all the time with me. I just don't want it. And the cops need to fight other crimes too.
    1) I wish they would ask more people here for ID. That would be a good way to weed out the illegals before they obtain FAKE ID's.

2) I DO support taking children of illegals out of their classes to deport them with their parents. I wouldn't even mind if they waited until school was over for the day and pick them up when they leave. I wish they would do that here. What are we supposed to do? Send Mama home and stick the kids in an orphanage?

3) And I don't know why you would be so upset over having to carry your passport to prove your identity. The foreign countries I have been in you could carry a copy of the picture page but I can't say how things are in Holland. But I also don't see anything wrong with it. Besides, I don't know of many American citizens who are in foreign lands if they didn't choose to be--at least adults.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    thelmahopkins wrote:
    "the parents dont pay for anything- the public schools and libraries and medical care is free here"
    Free for them, we have to pay for it in higher taxes and medical insurance.
    If you are here illegal (for any reason), get out now. Enough is Enough we can not afford any more illegals and survive.
    I agree with both of you. I was watching tv on New Year's eve and they were interviewing some people. The reporter came up to one woman who was pregnant and said something like "what's your name, where are you from, and what is your New Years resolution?" and the woman answered in half-english and said "name (?), I'm from Mexico, and my that I want luck for my new baby". The reporter who intereviewed her partner asked the same questions, and he kept turning his head away from the camera and couldnt speak english. HMM. ANYONE KNOW WHAT I'M THINKING?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

don't support taking children of illegals out of their classes and deported with their parents, which happens here in Holland
    first off- this isn't something that happens just because of immigration.
    It happens here in the united states to americans for many reasons'
    1.) forced desegregation busing in the 1960's etc( are they still doing this?)
    2.) natural disasters such as Hurricane katrina
    3.) military kids and coporate kids and children raised in extreme poverty

so it's not an immigration issue and as ann pointed out- we can't put them all in orphanages-

when I was starting 6th grade - I went home on a friday nite- the first week of school- and on monday was transferred to a new school- an hour away - with no notice-
    this was due to lack of space from an earthquake a year before-
    we werent allowed to go back to our school and get our crayons and say goodbye to friends- many I had known from the age of four- Nothing - zip
    !
    It was brutal emotionally -although the school I was sent to was very good-
    we - a group of 20 who happened to live on the same mountain- all acted out -for most of the year-
    well life went on - we survived - it's okay now- and it will be for those children too-

thelmahopkins,

Thank you for the post. Sounds interesting, I'll get back to it later, I promise, but on the other hand you can't blame me that I don't know too much about what's going on in the US right now, I've been living overseas for 5 years already, but I'll come back soon.

D

I thought you were back? this explains a lot- you see five years ago I was'nt even aware of the invasion- I mean I noticed there were a lot - well..... persons who didnt speak english- but I assumed the government was sane and was on top of things - ah but how things have changed here!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast