Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, herelegally. I have heard of a LOT of those incidents where the man uses the WOMAN to gain admission OR TRUST and then commits a crime. Like we have all said, this has been a learning experience that we should ALL HEED. Maybe returning_resident has been away from the US for a LONG time and doesn't realize how much things have changed over the past few years.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie,

see your PM

DONE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

herelegally--great advice. A woman could be used. Don't open the door for anyone you don't know. Better safe than sorry.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

SO TRUE.

[quote]It happened to me here once too ( Holland, where I live untill end of March and then move to Oakland, Ca )

RR , when was the last time you lived in oakland? Holland hasn't changed that much in the last few years since I was last there...but if I had to live in Oakland Ca. I would CARRY a gun at all times, it's that bad.
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

RR , when was the last time you lived in oakland? Holland hasn't changed that much in the last few years since I was last there...but if I had to live in Oakland Ca. I would CARRY a gun at all times, it's that bad.
    Hi Barth, I never lived in oakland, Ca.

I'm originally from NYC and have been in Holland for 5 years now.
    But I've to do some additional training in Oakland, Ca.
    So I've to go back to the US.

Holland has made some major changes actually here.
    You probably didn't notice, but I do as I live here.
    But the Dutch immigration regulations have become very tight.
    Like I'm an UvA student and in possession of a Dutch student visa and I'm only allowed to work legally for 10 hours.
    Too less to make a living, neh ?

A lot has changed regarding the health insurance here as the government is paying less, so the people must pay more for themselves and on and on. It moved from the center left to the center right especially after the killing of Pim Fortuyn and Theo Van Gogh, although the last one was after the election was held. Holland is currently deporting it's illegal aliens in a way that the left hates. Special detention and deportation centers at Schiphol Airport. There was even a fire lately that killed 11 persons, but the Dutch government still wants the detention center to remain open for deportations. It would never have happened that Holland was deporting illegal aliens at this scale 5 years ago . Children of illegal aliens are taken out the class room ( even if they were born on dutch soil ) and are deported together with their parents. It's too hard to me, I mean, who the hell is taking illegal children out of the classroom in front of other children, even if they were born on Dutch soil ? That's a bridge too far, so that's why I had the discussion here before that i think that children of illegal aliens born on US or Dutch soil can stay in those countries with their parents. Things have really changed here.

And I'll not buy a gun when I move to Oakland. I just don't like weapons.

D

i think that children of illegal aliens born on US or Dutch soil can stay in those countries with their parents. Things have really changed here
    . well- would you like to pay for all the medical /schooling costs /and food stamps etc of these anchor babies?
    I mean the parents who come here illegally are not stupid- the word is out that the united states is a weak country that looks the other way- and this is a big cash cow for third world coutries to milk
    and they are---- I am glad to see that Holland is shaping up and realzing that warm, fuzzy ,social liberalism is not in it's best interests. and it makes sense enviromentally - you see Holland is small and overcrowded-if the word gets out that it is no longer to be a pushover for illegal immigration then they will go somewhere else

Holland has already had their generosity come home to roost. Does the name Theo VanGogh ring a bell?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bootsie

I just read your post about this! Glad you are ok! Locked and Loaded girl! Glad to hear it! Our government has no interest in protecting us!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast