Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2ndamendsis,

You're correct, this guy is trying to get everyone's passion going, since that is when these kinds of mistakes are made.

I too sometimes have a hard time controlling it. But if we all take the time to think before we type, then we are less apt to lash out in anger.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    2ndamendsis,

You're correct, this guy is trying to get everyone's passion going, since that is when these kinds of mistakes are made.

I too sometimes have a hard time controlling it. But if we all take the time to think before we type, then we are less apt to lash out in anger.
    It's not easy, HYLANDER, but darn it...........we can't let all our hard work go for naught!

ILLEGAL ALIENS & THEIR SUPPORTERS are not the brightest bulbs in the pack so it really isn't that difficult to prevent ourselves from stooping to their low level. If They want to prove themselves laughable & RACIST..........let them have at it. However, it's not in our play book so we're going to pass on it!!

THINK before you click, guys
    Our time is valuable and we don't have any spare time to give to unecessary editing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Humberto
    The 200 million you claim is shrinking and we are growing ...you do the math.

We are the important people in your society. We clean your filthy dishes, clean the behinds of your spoiled brats' behind and do the manufacturing that lazy white people refuse to do.

And soon we'll take over the large portion of the education and businesses where we'll accept only the Hispanics and no one else.

Get ready...we are a coming....
    Obviously a product of the public education system that did not have English emersion as a means of teaching non-English speaking students therefore causing a lack of historical understanding of America.

Just again more proof that some have no intention of becoming Americans but instead are here to rape this fine lady liberty then rob and send the spoils home.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

My true thoughts would probably be edited and therefore I will limit my comments. I'm not going to make any excuses to those that are reading my comments with regard to illegals. I'm not the illegal in a foreign country. Time after time I have to put up with people coming on this website saying things that offend me as an American. They simply get away with it by then accusing me of being a racist or a xenophobe. This Humberto guy represents the views of many illegals and the supporters of illegals. I'll play "MR.NICE GUY" because I don't want to offend the patriots on this website and I believe in this cause. But I really don't care what others think about my comments as they could care less about mine.
    These people have no idea what America is all about and they are stirring pot. They can get away with it because they are uneducated and ignorant. Humberto, you've revealed the true intentions of your people. Thanks for confirming what we already knew. It's always good to hear someone confess.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: You people should just give up...it's a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Humberto
    There are over 20 million of us here and growing each day. This land is ours...and it's always been ours.
    This land isn't your land and never has been.

Mexico = Your's
    USA = Not Your's
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

There's a difference between "Mexico getting their ass whooped" and the united states taking advantage of all of the other nations any way possible, so that they can over rule other nations.

I THINK THAT EVERYONE IN THIS SITE SHOULD THINK A LITTLE BIT MORE WHAT THEY'RE SAYING AND EXPRESSING. NOT ONLY MEXICANS ARE ILLIGALS!!!!!! THERE ARE ASIANS, INDIANS, GERMANS, AFRICAN, SOUTH AMERICAN, AND ALL NATIONALITIES. HONESTLY YOU CAN'T BE THAT IGNORANT. IMMIGRANTS HELP THE ECONOMY. THEY PERFORM THE HARD LABOR LOW PAYING JOBS THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO. YOU ARE CERTAILY NOT GOING TO WORK A 10-12 HR. SHIFT AT MCDONALDS AND GET PAID $6.00 HR. ARE YOU? WHY WOULD YOU? RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE IMMIGRANTS THAT DO IT FOR YOU. CONSTRUCTION: THEY’RE BUILDING YOUR HOUSES. AGRICULTURE: THEY'RE GROWING AND HARVESTING THE FOOD ON YOUR PLATE. FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS: THEY COOK FOR YOU!!!! GIVE YOU SERVICE!!! SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO DO THE DUTIES THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO OR ARE GOING TO PERFORM ANYWAY. JUST STOP AND THINK FOR A MINUTE. YOUR DECENDANTS WERE IMMIGRANTS AS WELL. WHY ARE YOU HERE? BECAUSE YOUR DECENDANTS WANTED A CHANCE TO HAVE A BETTER LIFE. THE ONLY CITIZENS WITH THE RIGHT TO KICK OUT IMMIGRANTS (INCLUDING YOU) ARE THE NATIVE AMERICANS. SO SHOULDN'T YOU BE BITTING YOUR TOUNGUE RIGHT NOW? IMMIGRANTS DON'T WANT TO TAKE OVER THE NATION, OR EVOLVE IT TO "MEXICO" OR TO ANOTHER NATION. THEY JUST WANT A CHANCE TO LIVE, TO BE ABLE SURVIVE AND BE FREE LIKE YOU. THEY'RE HERE BECAUSE THEY ADMIRE THIS COUNTRY, BECAUSE IT GIVES AN OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE, TO BE HAPPY, AND TO SURVIVE. IMMIGRANTS ARE HUMAN TOO, AND ALL HUMANS ARE CREATED "EQUAL”, WHY NOT GIVE THEM THE CHANCE THAT YOU ONCE GOT.

JAK
    The average American has done every kind of work you claim you do because we won't. Yes, even cleaning toilets, picking crops....you name it and an American has done it. Greedy men and women who want slave labor brought you here and greedy and dirty politicians...NOT THE AVERAGE AMERICAN!

The average American NEVER asked you to come and work here nor do we WANT you here period! We can clean our own toilets, homes, yards ...we can do our own roofing, painting, pick up our own garbage....anything you think we can't or won't do...whether we choose to do them or not WE DON'T WANT YOU DOING THEM. If an American won't do the job then they need to get a machine that will. As far as I am concerned....I AM DONE WITH ILLEGALS, GUEST WORKERS AND ANYTHING CLOSE.
    GO HOME! WE DON'T WANT YOU AND WE CERTAINLY DON'T NEED YOU. YOU COST US MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER BE ABLE TO GIVE...REGARDLESS WE DON'T WANT YOU PERIOD!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jaimee,

If you'd take the time to read, you'd soon see that we know there are illegals here from all over the world and you'll soon learn just who is ignorant.

We are all aware of how employers take advantage of illegal aliens. But have you ever considered wages will remain low as long as there are millions of illegal aliens here willing to work for these slave-labor wages? Do you have no sympathy for US citizens who are forced to compete for these same jobs?

Evidentially you don't know the difference between immigrant and illegal alien. Immigrants are people who come/came here legally. Illegal aliens are people who have no right to be in the US.

I suggest you tell your illegal alien friends to go home, get in line, apply to come back legally. Then, and only then, will they be welcomed with open arms.

Oh, and please stop yelling.

Here's the problem--(ILLEGAL), ENTERING OUR COUNTRY WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION.
    (ALIEN)--foreign national
    We are a Nation of laws and we can not allow people to break our laws or we end up like Mexico. Are we suppose to make special rules for one country or one nationality no because it is not about RACE, it is about LAWS.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast