Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Isn't this wonderful? He must see that we don't want to do the work of fighting illegal immigration, which involves pointing out the problems and dangers We would prefer that someone else to do it for us, (our government), but since they're not willing to do this kind of work, and Humberto is willing......well, thank you, Humberto.

Please there is a lot more work to be done.....keep talking!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The fact that Hummmmmerberto sent that message indicates to me that our love of America is really bothering him. Great! That makes me very happy.

He's probably thinking we're all whimps like the cry babies in office who are all very affraid of them or too greedy to care for the U.S.A.
    If it wasn't for the couragous - bravehearts in America who have fought the hard fight now and in the past, we would be the United States of Mexico, but we are not and Never will be. They don't get this, but we Do and that's what matters.

When anyone underestimates me and picks a fight they loose, in fact.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

It looks like he only had the typical "traditional" troll statements to throw at us.
    And as usual had no knowlege or proof of what he said to back himself up with.
    So he ditches the board, running with his tail between his legs.
    The same ole jargan. Same routine, these guys are getting boring.
    ------------------------

Americanpatriot wrote:
    The comment about wiping our kids butts is another comment from the mouth of losers like Ted Kennedy (who probably can't reach his).
    Some of what he said came from LA Mayor Antonio Villagarosa, "Mr. WE CLEAN YOUR TOILETS!!!"
    ------------------------

BearFlarRepublic wrote:
    There is no job Americans won't do, and that
    Code:
    includes sending you back to Mexico.
    "Including but not limited to"
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    We are the important people in your society. We clean your filthy dishes, clean the behinds of your spoiled brats' behind and do the manufacturing that lazy white people refuse to do.
    Humberto, not a single American I know would trust their children to be cared for by illegal aliens, not even their yardwork. No one I know hires anyone but Americans, so you are talking about a miniscule minority in which think it is their given right to have slaves, but hey if you want to align your ethnic kindred with being slaves, then that's your perogative.

As this issue with our numbers shrinking, not likely. But then again, I am just the mother of three, who have yet to marry and have their assumed two each, so do the math (as well, I am the last out of a family of six, I know MANY in my generation who are from large families). I have had just as many children as many Latino illegal women, and furthermore, mine have the fortitude to do something with themselves other than sitting around being victims all their lives.

Sorry Humberto, you will not win this, as usual, you will have to sit back and take it, like it or not, no amount of tantrum throwing will get you what you want.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have to give you credit for one thing.

------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Humberto
    The 200 million you claim is shrinking and we are growing ...you do the math.

We are the important people in your society. We clean your filthy dishes, clean the behinds of your spoiled brats' behind and do the manufacturing that lazy white people refuse to do.

And soon we'll take over the large portion of the education and businesses where we'll accept only the Hispanics and no one else.

Get ready...we are a coming....
    You are also an arrogant people! Americans owe nothing to illegals.
    If you truly care about your former country, you should be back there trying to make changes....change your own country, not ours!

PS. I do not have a maid, housecleaner, laundry worker, gardener or lawn maintenance worker, and have probably done dirtier work than you ever did.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Glad we didn't think that way back in 1776. Otherwise the Union Jack would still be the National flag.

Does this idiot think we're just going to roll over and let this happen without any resistance? Even if Washington D.C. won't back up the people?

This is the the most rediculous statement I've heard yet. They're 20 million strong, and growing, and we've got 200+ million, does the word Custer mean anything to ya'?

Re: You people should just give up...it's a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Humberto
    There are over 20 million of us here and growing each day. This land is ours...and it's always been ours.
    Hey MOD EDIT

how do you figure any land is yours and it always has been?
    do you not know your history that your beloved Mexico sold the
    land to the US in the late 1800s AFTER losing the American-Mexican war?

so explain to everyone on here how you feel its yours???
    as for your numbers, your people are also getting older every day, too.[/b]

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast