Page 521 of 574 FirstFirst ... 21421471511517518519520521522523524525531571 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Law Offices of Orly Taitz

State of Kansas District Court Judge Larry D. Hendricks will hear a challenge against Mr. Barack Obama brought by California attorney Orly Taitz and a Mr. Walters, a citizen of Kansas. The hearing is scheduled for October 3rd, 1:30 pm, at division 6, 3rd floor, State District Court, at 700 SE 7th Street, Topeka, Kansas.

The challenge is brought due to overwhelming evidence of the elections fraud by Mr. Obama, as well as identity fraud, use of forged identification papers, use of a last name not legally his, [and his] use of a Connecticut Social Security number, xxx-xx-4425, not issued to him. Plaintiffs are seeking an emergency preliminary injunction keeping Mr. Obama off the general election ballot until the original identification papers are finally produced and examined by experts. Plaintiffs are seeking:

1. the original application to Connecticut Social security number xxx-xx-4425, which Mr. Obama is using, even though it was never assigned to him, according to E-Verify and SSNVS,
    2. [the] original application [for his] Selective Service [Registration] Certificate, which shows a forged postal stamp with only 2 digits year ( 80), while all the other postal stamps showed the 4 digit year 1980,
    3. as well as the original birth certificate and the original microfilm of the aforementioned birth certificate.

Full pleadings are attached below. Supporters are urged to be in the courtroom and donate to Dr. Taitz in order [to] help with expenses of her flight to Kansas for the second time, and litigation expenses. More information [is] on her web site
    OrlyTaitzESQ.com.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=305814

Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 10-12-2012 at 04:42 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

(Thank you for the heads up, cayla99.)
    Atty. Orly Taitz wrote on her blog:

[State of Indiana District] Judge Reid in Indiana [said]:
    "I believe there is merit in this case, I believe in your argument,
    I need evidence for injunction, your case can be much stronger."

Posted on | September 26, 2012

[Atty. Orly Taitz wrote:] I just got home after 4 days marathon in MS and IN and no sleep. I am writing a proposed order in IN.

Deputy AG Jefferson Garn and Assistant AG Kate Shelby played a dirty trick yet again. They had my pleadings for 3 weeks and 1 day before the hearing, the[n] filed an opposition. After 2 nights without sleep in MS, I had 2 more nights without sleep in Indiana and submitted a reply today in the morning. AG wanted the judge to rescind pro hac vice [permission given to a non-resident to plead a case in a state court] she gave me before, and they wanted me removed from the case as a plaintiff, as I am not an Indiana resident. They attacked on two fronts in order to get rid of me as an attorney for 5 other plaintiffs and as a plaintiff. Judge Reid denied their motion. This is an outrage, that instead of upholding the law, these attorneys for the office of Attorney General are engaged in attacks on a civil rights attorney who is doing the work that they failed to do.

In regards to Obama, I tried to get a decision today. I tried to get an emergency preliminary injunction to keep Obama off the ballot. Motion for injunction was filed before the whole case is heard, as an emergency measure. Those are extremely hard to get. In [the] presence of some 50 supporters in the audience, Judge Reid stated that she believes I have a valid case, she believes in my argument, but she needs strong evidence to issue an injunction. I desperately need Arpaio and Zullo to testify at the next hearing in Indiana.

After the hearing I gave an interview to the Associated Press reporter Tom LoBianco tlobianco@ap.org

I also gave an interview to Crosstalk, a radio show that is heard at 92 Christian stations. They asked me why judges are not ruling in our favor, why are they allowing this flagrant criminality to go on. a lot of people are very angry. I said we need people like Arpaio to testify. They on their own accord found Arpaio’s phone number announced it on the air and people are calling Arpaio and demanding that he show up at my next hearing in Kansas on October 3rd. They are demanding answers from Arpaio, why he did not show up in court when I subpoenaed him in 3 different states.

Judge Hendricks in KS is very serious. He stated that he will allow witnesses to testify. I really need Arpaio to testify, as well as all the other witnesses who testified in GA.

I did not remove the criminal in the White House yet, but this is the first time a judge stated, on the record, that she believes this is a valid case, and she believes in my argument.

I also badly need donations. I hardly have time to work and I will have to pay for the airfare and hotel for the witnesses. I just checked the air fare for 2 witnesses. Their tickets will cost about $650 per person. This does not count hotel, car rental and so on.

It is past midnight, I am very tired and need some sleep.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=318461
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 09-28-2012 at 06:47 PM.

by Pen Johannson -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
    Wednesday, July 18, 2012

OBAMA’S KENYAN BIRTH RECORDS DISCOVERED IN BRITISH NATIONAL ARCHIVES
    WHERE LIES GO TO DIE –
    Evidence discovered shows British Protectorate of East Africa recorded Obama’s birth records before 1963 and sent returns of those events to Britain’s Public Records Office and the Kew branch of British National Archives.

(Editors note: The records alluded to in this story were discovered through a May, 2012 search through BMD Registers, a BNA partner site, using the search term "Obama". Corroborating evidence through public sources only implicates the identity of those involved but does not explicitly prove their identity in the absence of the availability of original documents.)
    By Dan Crosby
    of The Daily Pen

(Updated 7/23/2012)
    KEW, SURREY, GB –
    The last place anyone would think to look for a birth record of someone claiming to be a “natural born” U.S. citizen is Great Britain. The very inclusion of the Article II eligibility mandate in the U.S. Constitution was explicitly intended by the founding fathers of America to prevent a then British-born enemy usurper from attaining the office of the U.S. presidency and thereby undermining the sovereignty of the newly formed nation.

In the absence of honor, courage and justice on the part of those serving in the U.S. Congress and Federal Judiciary, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case investigative group has concluded the only law enforcement analysis of the image of Obama’s alleged “Certificate of Live Birth” posted to a government website in April, 2011 and found it to be the product of criminal fraud and document forgery.

The seeming endless evidence against Obama has now taken investigators to the foreign archives of Great Britain wherein it has been discovered that vital events occurring under the jurisdiction of the British Colony in the Protectorate of East Africa prior to 1965 were recorded and held in the main office of the British Registrar in England until 1995 before being archived in the BNA.

It now appears the worst fears of the U.S. Constitution’s framers were well founded as investigators working on behalf of the ongoing investigation into the Constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama have found yet another lead in a growing mountain of evidence within the public records section of the British National Archives indicating the occurrence of at least four vital events registered to the name of Barack Obama, taking place in the British Protectorate of East Africa (Kenya) between 1953 and 1963, including the birth of two sons before 1963.

Recall, investigative journalists working for Breitbart.com have already discovered biographical information published by Barack Obama’s literary agent in which he claimed he was born in Kenya. Prior to Obama’s ensconcement to the White House, many international stories also stated that Obama was Kenyan-born as did members of Kenya’s legislative assembly. Since then information on Obama’s ties has been curtailed by government officials as the Obama administration has coincidently paid nearly $4 billion dollars for capital projects in Kenya.

Also, the presence of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, cannot be accounted for from February, 1961, the alleged month of her marriage to Obama, until three weeks after the birth of Obama II in August, 1961 when she allegedly applied for college courses at the University of Washington. Theories about her whereabouts have included that she participated in the Air Lift America project as an exchange student and traveled to Nairobi as one of many recent high school graduates (see AASF Report 1959-1961).

The record of birth of a second son prior to Kenyan independence is significant because biographical information about Obama’s family indicates Obama Sr. fathered only one other son prior to Obama II’s birth.

Based on procedures defined in Britain’s Births & Deaths Registration Act of 1953, The British Foreign & Commonwealth Office states the following:

“Registering A Birth
    If your child is born outside the United Kingdom you can register the birth with the nearest consulate (Local British Foreign & Commonwealth Regional Registrar Office), or with our consular department in London if you’ve returned to the United Kingdom...

The standard of birth registration in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, Africa and Overseas Territories is similar to the standard of birth registration of the UK.”

The British Registration Service Act of 1953 (UK Revised Statutes) states that the Queen appoints one Registrar General for the registration of vital records. His or her name would appear the same on all birth certificates of children born under British common law in 1961 until the end of their service. Article 1 of the Registration Service Act of 1953 states:

“1 Registrar General…Her Majesty may from time to time under the Great Seal of the United Kingdom appoint a Registrar General…and any person so appointed shall exercise the powers and perform the duties conferred or imposed by or under any enactment on the Registrar General, whether described by that title alone or with any additional description, and shall hold office during Her Majesty’s pleasure.”

The specific sources of information pertaining to births of Kenyan nationals under British jurisdiction can be researched in the following BNA files:

General Register Office
    SERIES RG36
    Registers and Returns of Births, Marriages and Deaths in the Protectorates etc of Africa and Asia

Legal status: Public Record(s)
    Language: English
    Creator names: General Register Office, 1836-1970
    Covering Birth Registration dates: 1895-1965
    Physical description: 15 volume(s)
    Access conditions: Available in microform [microfilm] only
    Held by: The National Archives, Kew
    Scope and content: Notifications forwarded by officials responsible for civil registration under administrative ordinances in Nyasaland, Kenya, Somaliland, Uganda, Sudan, Palestine, Sarawak, Malaya, including Johore and Selangor, and British North Borneo, commencing at varying dates.
    Publication note: Geoffrey Yeo 'The British Overseas, A Guide to Records of Their Births, Baptisms, Marriages, Deaths and Burials Available in the United Kingdom', London, 2nd edn, 1988.
    Related material: Some earlier returns from the East African territories in the period during which they were under Foreign Office control are in the consular registers retained in the custody of the registrar general.
    Place: Kenya, Africa (Territory Thereof): 1920 - 1963

Subjects: Birth: registration

Courtesy: British National Archives

Recall, on August 1, 2009, Dr. Alan Keyes, Pamela Barnett and 42 other plaintiffs filed evidence in a lawsuit challenging Obama eligibility which included a copy of an image of an alleged Kenyan Copy of Certification of Registration of Birth (CCRB). In the hours after the image appeared on the internet, MSNBC and other liberal mainstream, pro-Obama networks went ballistic attempting to debunk the idea that such a document exists.

The liberal media went out of its way to discredit the image, protesting too much, going as far as to claim that the Kenyan CCRB image was forged based on an Australian birth certificate which was miraculously discovered by an unnamed blogger for a man named Bomford.

On August 2, Keith Olbermann led the deranged effort on his now defunct "Countdown" show to lie and propagandize the CCRB using insults and baseless criticism of unknown "birthers" who he claimed "attempted and failed to pass off a forgery."

Strangely, however, no one in the mainstream liberal media would address the question now answered by the recent discovery at the BNA. The Bomford document and the Kenyan CCRB would indeed appear the same under British birth registration processes and documentation formats because both municipalities in Kenya and Australia, in 1961, operated under the Registrar General of the British government.

It is now supported by the evidence discovered in the BNA that the Bomford document image from Australia was accessed and used by pro-Obama operatives as a template to alter the image of the Kenyan CCRB image in order to make it appear that "birthers" had created a bad counterfeit of a Kenyan birth record for Obama. This was done by Obama's forgers to create "shell game" confusion among the public and misdirect media attention from the truth that an original, unaltered Kenyan CCRB, which was never allowed to be publicly seen in its original form before Obama's forgers were able to access and change it, was actually an image of a legitimate document posted by unknown individuals who were known by Obama to possess the document before hand.

Essentially, the Bomford affair was just another coverup to hide Obama's foreign birth records.

The books containing hand written line records of vital events attributed to Obama are contained in Series RG36 of the Family Records section in the Kew branch of the BNA. The hand written line records first discovered in 2009, indicate several events were registered to the name Barack Obama (appears to be handwritten and spelled “Burack” and “Biraq”) beginning in 1953 and include two births recorded in 1958 and 1960, a marriage license registration in 1954 and a birth in 1961. Barack Obama is said to have died in 1982 and had married at least once more in Kenya and had at least one more child in 1968, but no record of these were found in the BNA because, according to the Archives’ desk reference, the events occurred after Kenya achieved independence from British colonial rule in 1963.

To date, Barack Obama II is the only known alleged son of Obama Sr. born after 1960 and before the independence of Kenya became official in 1963.

A request for information from the BNA on the specification of birth information contained in the series of thousands of logs indicates that only vital events registered in Kenya’s Ministry of Health offices were recorded in the registration returns and were placed in the National Archives care before they reached 30 years old (the law was amended to 20 years after creation in 2010).

The line records do not specify the identity or names of the children, only gender. However, the line records are associated with index numbers of actual microfilm copies of certificates, licenses and registration applications filed in the archives. According to researchers, Obama’s line records were discovered in Series RG36, reference books. Not surprisingly, when researchers specifically requested access to the relevant microfilm for the Obama birth registrations, they were told that the records were currently held under an outdated “privileged access” status, meaning researchers were denied access under Chapter 52, Sections 3 and 5 of the British Public Records Act of 1958.

However, evidence shows these records were available for public access before August of 2009, the approximate date of arrival of Hillary Clinton in Great Britain during her trip to Africa that year.
    http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/d...ic-records.pdf

Several sources show that Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton made a sudden visit to the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the British agency which oversees Public Records Archives from colonial protectorates, to speak with the Chief Executive of the Archives in early August of 2009. African news agency expressed surprise at Clinton's arrival, since she did not announce her intentions of stopping in Great Britain before embarking on her two week trip to Africa.

Continued . . .

[ED: Offtopic - I will remove it if it is irrelevant to Mr. Obama's ineligibility for the Presidency. William Greene, President of RightMarch.com, expects Mr. Obama will use outbreak of war with Iran as cover to declare martial law in the United States and suspend the Nov. 6th elections.]

Barack Hussein Obama Adds ARMORED VEHICLES As He Keeps Signing MORE "Martial Law" Orders --
    Select HERE to DEMAND Congress STOP Obama's "Emergency Powers" Executive Orders!

[You can FAX FOR FREE your U.S. Senators and Congressman/woman at any of the following:
    Fax Congress
    Fax Congress
    http://www.numbersusa.com (select FAX Congress Free)
    Send a blast fax to Congress today - TeaParty.org :: TeaParty.org ]

ALERT: Not only has Barack Hussein Obama ordered for his Department of Homeland Security (DHS) 1.2 billion rounds of ammo and armored checkpoint booths... now reports are coming in that DHS has now been given fully-armored APCs -- the same standard used by our military:

"To the list of recent unsettling developments at DHS and other federal agencies -- such as... massive DHS ammo buys, a creepy new biometric surveillance system just being rolled-out by the FBI, and drones buzzing our backyards with cameras -- we can now add the appearance across the country of not just heavily-armored military grade Humvees, but 'GLS' armored personnel carriers (APC's) -- 2500 of them to be exact. According to reports the Department of Homeland Security... already have thousands of heavily armored vehicles in DHS 'Police/Rescue' livery, resplendent in either a dashing Gulf War tan or menacing stealth-anthracite..."

Once again, it's obvious that Barack Obama is preparing to DECLARE MARTIAL LAW -- we MUST STOP HIM NOW!

SEND A MESSAGE TO EVERY SINGLE U.S.
    CONGRESSMAN, DEMANDING THEY STOP
    BARACK OBAMA'S "EMERGENCY POWERS"
    MARTIAL LAW EXECUTIVE ORDERS:

SEND YOUR MESSAGE NOW!

[You can FAX FOR FREE your U.S. Senators and Congressman/woman at any of the following:
    Fax Congress
    Fax Congress

This latest news of preparations for a police state came after we had already learned that Barack Hussein Obama is planning to sign ANOTHER "martial law" style Executive Order -- this time to enable him to take over America's "critical infrastructure," such as the POWER GRID and FINANCIAL INDUSTRIES!

Federal News Radio is reporting that the Obama regime is preparing to sign off on this new Executive Order, since patriots like YOU AND I have been able to STOP Obama's so-called "cybersecurity" bill so far:

"The White House so far has failed to get a bill passed by both houses of Congress to improve the cybersecurity of the nation's critical infrastructure, so it wants to take an alternative approach. The administration has created a draft executive order detailing how, within its authority, it would improve the information assurance of the nation's critical infrastructure, such as the power grid and financial industries... The draft EO, which Federal News Radio viewed a draft copy of, closely follows the second version of comprehensive cyber legislation introduced by Sens. Joseph Lieberman (I-Conn.) and Susan Collins (R- Maine) in July."

DID YOU GET THAT? These people failed to get their Martial Law bills passed in Congress, so Obama is ready to BYPASS our elected officials and do it himself -- AGAIN!

This LATEST outrageous action by Barack Obama comes not long after he announced his plans to sign yet ANOTHER Executive Order, which will enable him to take over the INTERNET!

As WorldNet Daily reported,

Obama has signaled his intention to push through his Internet agenda via executive order. This, after last week's failed attempt to bring the Democrat-supported Cybersecurity Act of 2012 to a full vote in the U.S. Senate. The bill would have given federal regulatory agencies the ability to mandate cybersecurity recommendations on critical infrastructure power and utility companies.

As reported in The Hill, responding to a question about whether President Obama was considering advancing his party's cyber-plan through an executive order, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney didn't rule out the possibility. "In the wake of congressional inaction and Republican stall tactics, unfortunately, we will continue to be hamstrung by outdated and inadequate statutory authorities that the legislation would have fixed," Carney said. And John Brennan, Obama's counterterrorism adviser, said at an event at the Council on Foreign Relations in Washington, "If the Congress is not going to act on something like this, then the president wants to make sure that we're doing everything possible."

S.2105: Cybersecurity Act of 2012

DO YOU GET THAT? OBAMA AND HIS MINIONS WANT FULL CONTROL OF THE INTERNET... AND OBAMA IS ONCE AGAIN WILLING TO SIGN EXECUTIVE ORDERS TO TAKE POWER!

He just doesn't seem to stop! THAT new threat came hot on the heels of another Executive Order, signed by Obama on July 6th, which ONCE AGAIN brings America a step closer to finding itself under MARTIAL LAW -- this time by giving him dictator-type powers over ALL communications during any so-called "crisis" that he might declare!

As reported by "Tea Party Economist" blogger, Dr. Gary North:

"Obama has signed an executive order outlining the nationalization of the entire communications system. It is written in bureaucratese. I have no doubt that it was not understood by Obama. It is too detailed. It sets up a powerful new bureaucracy. The language is limited to a national emergency. But an emergency on this scale is almost inconceivable. The government never discusses what could justify an executive order this comprehensive.

If such a threat to the nation (and the world) really exists, the voters should be given a detailed description of its nature. Congress should debate this. Solving it should be a high national priority. If the answer is, "discussing this would create panic," then democracy is a sham. If the answer is, "we don't know what might happen, so we are asserting total control in advance," then this executive order should never have been signed. It transfers too much power to bureaucrats to determine when to implement it.

As Dr. North declares, "This is no longer a nation run by the Constitution."

The executive order itself is long, and very few people will actually bother to read it. But what it does is very clear: it authorizes the White House to take over the entire communications system, simply on "the authority of the President."

The bottom line is this: Obama thinks that this power belongs to the President.

It's more and more obvious that Barack Obama is preparing to DECLARE MARTIAL LAW -- we MUST STOP HIM NOW!

SEND YOUR MESSAGE NOW!

Fax Congress
    Fax Congress

We've seen this coming. We even reported on how, just recently, a government "whistleblower" inside the Obama regime blew the lid off of why Barack Hussein Obama has recently signed Executive Orders that give him the power to declare martial law across America!

Obama, through the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and other agencies and "czars," is plotting a major "Reichstag" event to generate racial riots and produce the justification for martial law, delaying the November 2012 elections... possibly indefinitely!

A DHS whistleblower informed the Canada Free Press "that the DHS is actively preparing for massive social unrest inside the United States. He then corrected himself, stating that 'a civil war' is the more appropriate term. 'Certain elements of the government are not only expecting and preparing for it, they are actually facilitating it.'"

A "Reichstag event" refers to a fire started in Germany's legislature during Hitler's rise to power. The fire allowed him to grab emergency powers and eliminate his opposition. While he blamed it on Communists, historians have long believed that Hitler started the fire himself.

According to the anonymous "whistleblower" inside Obama's DHS, this "Reichstag event" would take the form of a staged assassination attempt against Barack Obama, "carefully choreographed" and manufactured by Obama operatives. It would subsequently be blamed on "white supremacists" and used to enrage the black community to rioting and looting, the DHS source warned.

The Obama administration would then use the violence and chaos they created as justification for the imposition of martial law in major urban cities in America, the creation of DHS checkpoints, restriction of travel, and the indefinite delay of the November 2012 elections:

"The DHS takes their marching orders from the Obama administration, from Obama himself, but mostly from his un-appointed czars. And Jarrett, especially Valerie Jarrett. Don't think for a minute that the administration is doing anything to stabilize events in the U.S. They are revolutionaries, and revolutionaries thrive on chaos," he added.

This is getting TOO BIG to hide -- now, even the MEDIA is starting to pick up on the shocking news:

Barack Hussein Obama has signed Executive Orders giving him the power to declare MARTIAL LAW in America!

On a recent episode of his Fox News show, Sean Hannity himself declared:
    "Tonight... we shine the spotlight on an executive order that the White House was hoping that you would never learn about. Now, the President signed the National Defense Resources Preparedness [NDRP] executive order late Friday afternoon. And since that time, now the measure has been virtually ignored by the mainstream media. Now, the order essentially gives the president of the United States absolute power over any and all American resources during both times of peace and national crisis. Now, this includes, but it's not limited to food and livestock, water, plants, energy, health resources, transportation and construction materials and gives the government the ability to, quote, 'control the general distribution of any material, including applicable services in this civilian market.'"

Hannity then went on to discuss how "this would give the President of the United States the authority to declare basically Martial Law during times of peace. And to be sure, this is simply the latest string of actions taken by the administration that ignore the basic principles of our constitution."

Barack Obama is OUT OF CONTROL -- we MUST STOP HIM NOW!

SEND YOUR MESSAGE NOW!

Fax Congress
    Fax Congress

Of course, that Executive Order was only the BEGINNING. Obama's preparations to institute MARTIAL LAW IN AMERICA are coming together quickly.

FIRST, he signed an Executive Order, for so-called "National Defense Resources
    Preparedness" -- that would give him DICTATOR POWERS whenever he decides he "needs" them.

THEN, he signed ANOTHER "Executive Order", this time to take control of America's domestic natural gas production.

NOW, he's done it AGAIN -- Barack Hussein Obama has signed YET ANOTHER Executive Order... declaring INTERNATIONAL LAW for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

As reported by blogger Henry Shivley:

"On May 1, 2012, our Glorious Leader, Premier Barack Obama AKA Barry Soetoro AKA Barry the Rat, signed yet another Executive Order - Promoting International Regulatory Cooperation. This dictate is designed to standardize regulations between the United States and its so-called trading partners.

What is a regulation? A law. So what is actually being attempted here is a standardization of international law. It is an absolute violation of the Constitution for the United States to legislate our law outside of our borders."

And what exactly can this latest unconstitutional Executive Order lead to? As Shivley states, "Considering the many international security agreements the traitors occupying our highest seats of power have entered into, this latest executive order can absolutely be used to institute gun confiscation laws/regulations, without any consent by our Congress or our Judicial. And once these foreign laws are brought to the United States under the various security agreements, foreign troops will be brought in to enforce the foreign laws upon the people of the United States."

This new Executive Order came hot on the heels of the recent one that Barack Obama signed to take control of America's domestic natural gas production. As columnist Mac Slavo reports:

"While Americans focused their attention on the Colombian controversy involving U.S. Secret Service agents, prostitutes and excessive drinking, President Obama quietly signed his latest Presidential Executive Order.

The Supporting Safe and Responsible Development of Unconventional Domestic Natural Gas Resources Executive Order seeks to create what amounts to a Presidential super committee that will oversee the regulation and development of the 'unconventional' natural gas industry for the purpose of ensuring a long-term natural gas supply for the United States, as well as to do so in a safe and environmentally responsible manner."

So now, by Presidential decree alone, the federal government can "coordinate action" through thirteen core federal agencies against any domestic natural gas production facility -- all according to standards determined to be "appropriate" not by law, but because of political agenda.

Moreover, because a key stated purpose of this latest Executive Order is to "ensure long-term supplies," Barack Obama's new decree gives the federal government the ability to shut down gas production operations as THEY see fit, which can lead directly to government price fixing and centralized control of an essential natural energy resource.

While Obama's Executive Order aims to curtail some of the practices of the hydraulic fracturing, or "fracking," industry, it further expands government control over our lives through more centralization of power and bureaucracy.

THINGS ARE GETTING WORSE. As experts start to dig deeper into Barack Hussein Obama's recently-signed Executive Order, for so-called "National Defense Resources Preparedness," they are reporting just how bad this really is: OBAMA IS PREPARING TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW IN AMERICA.

As detailed in this report from the Canada Free Press:

Under this order the heads of these cabinet level positions; Agriculture, Energy, Health and Human Services, Transportation, Defense and Commerce can take food, livestock, fertilizer, farm equipment, all forms of energy, water resources, all forms of civil transportation (meaning any vehicles, boats, planes), and any other materials, including construction materials from wherever they are available. This is probably why the government has been visiting farms with GPS devices, so they know exactly where to go when they turn this one on.

Specifically, the government is allowed to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate. They decide what necessary or appropriate means.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! BARACK OBAMA IS TRYING TO VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTION, BECOME A DICTATOR, AND TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS!

It's up to YOU AND ME to STOP HIM NOW!

SEND YOUR MESSAGE NOW!

Fax Congress
    Fax Congress

We're not alone in reporting this.
    It's starting to be reported in more and more media sources:

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA HAS SIGNED A MARTIAL LAW EXECUTIVE ORDER!

The latest report comes from the Russia Times:

"As folks headed out to happy hour last Friday evening, President Obama signed an executive order that could potentially give him the power to institute martial law in the United States in times of peace or during a national threat... Many Americans were shocked to find out that this order gives the president practically unlimited power over US citizens and their property. All in the name of national security of course."

IT'S TRUE!
    As we said, Barack Hussein Obama has signed a Presidential Executive Order,
    which would give him the powers of a DICTATOR -- whenever HE thinks it's "necessary" to institute MARTIAL LAW!

According to press reports, "A White House order updating federal emergency powers has raised alarm among some conservative commentators, and U.S. Rep. Sandy Adams, that President Barack Obama is attempting to grab unconstitutional powers."

A columnist with The Washington Times declared the mid-March order -- an update of a 60-year-old document outlining the president's authority in a national emergency -- "stunning in its audacity and a flagrant violation of the Constitution." The conservative Drudge Report website linked to it with the headline, "Martial Law?"

And Adams, R-Orlando, said it "leaves the door open for the president to give himself control over American resources during both times of peace, and national crisis."

It's almost unbelievable what Barack Hussein Obama is trying to do -- BUT IT'S TRUE. According to a bombshell article in the Washington Times, "President Obama has given himself the powers to declare martial law -- especially in the event of a war with Iran. It is a sweeping power grab that should worry every American."

On March 16, the White House released an executive order, "National Defense Resources Preparedness." The document is stunning in its audacity and a flagrant violation of the Constitution. It states that, in case of a war or national emergency, the federal government has the authority to take over almost every aspect of American society. Food, livestock, farming equipment, manufacturing, industry, energy, transportation, hospitals, health care facilities, water resources, defense and construction -- all of it could fall under the full control of Mr. Obama. The order empowers the president to dispense these vast resources as he sees fit during a national crisis.

In short, according to the Times, the order gives Barack Obama the ability to IMPOSE MARTIAL LAW: "He now possesses the potential powers of a dictator. The order is a direct assault on individual liberties, private property rights and the rule of law. It is blatantly unconstitutional. The executive branch is arrogating responsibilities precluded by the Constitution without even asking the permission of Congress. The order gives Mr. Obama a blank check to erect a centralized authoritarian state."

But why this -- and why now?

SIMPLE -- because he's about to provoke a confrontation with IRAN, which could give him the excuse to implement martial law in America:

"Obama may be ready to launch devastating airstrikes on Iranian nuclear facilities. If that should happen, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has promised massive retaliation. American troops will be targeted by Iranian proxies in Iraq and Afghanistan. American embassies will be struck across the Middle East and North Africa. Most ominously, Iranian-backed Hezbollah cells could launch devastating terrorist attacks in major U.S. cities, killing numerous citizens. The war may well come home, triggering domestic chaos. These are the very real risks of a major conflict with Iran."

As columnist Jeffrey Kuhner notes, "The president does not - and should not - have the authority to subordinate the entire private economy to the government, especially without the consent of Congress and the American people. It is national socialism masquerading as military security. This is why conservatives -- those who are serious about defending our constitutional republic - should demand that the executive order be repealed immediately."

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED TO DO -- RIGHT NOW!

SEND YOUR MESSAGE NOW!

Fax Congress
    Fax Congress

Thankfully, there are Members of Congress who are standing UP for the U.S. Constitution. Rep. Sandy Adams (R-FL) has introduced H. Con. Res. 110 in response to President Obama's blatant attempt to go around the Constitution and institute martial law if HE thinks it's "necessary."

In introducing her bill, Rep. Adams stated, "President Obama issued a National Defense Resources Preparedness Executive Order on March 16, 2012 that raises some serious concerns in its wording and intent. The order has historically been based on the Defense Production Act of 1950 (50 U.S.C. App. 2061 et seq.). However, unlike previous presidents, President Obama's executive order broadens the definition of 'national defense.' This leaves the door open for the president to give himself control over American resources during both times of peace, and national crisis. In response to the order, I have introduced a resolution to make it clear the president cannot use this as an excuse to abuse his executive power."

Rep. Adams' bill presently has 37 co-sponsors -- but she needs a lot more to get the bill to the floor.

THAT'S WHERE YOU AND I COME IN!

If we can FLOOD the offices of all of these Congressmen, demanding that they SUPPORT H. Con. Res. 110, we CAN put a stop to Obama's attempt to circumvent the Constitution and lay the groundwork for martial law. But we need YOUR help. Send your Blast Faxes to every single U.S. Congressman and Senator NOW!

Sincerely,

William Greene, President
    RightMarch.com

P.S. As Rep. Adams stated when introducing her bill to stop Barack Obama's attempt to put in place the ability to institute martial law on his own whim, "Each of us in Congress began our service to our friends, neighbors, and communities with the knowledge it was our responsibility to uphold the Constitution. We were elected to protect the values that make our nation great and to be a line of defense against the growing interjection of government into the everyday lives of the American people. I will continue to defend the principles on which our nation was founded and I will continue to uphold our Constitution."

YOU AND I need to JOIN IN and force the REST of Congress to uphold our Constitution! TAKE ACTION NOW!

SEND YOUR MESSAGE NOW!

Fax Congress
    Fax Congress
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 10-03-2012 at 03:55 PM.

[Mordecai importuned Esther, the Queen:] "For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” - Esther 4:14
    The Jewish feast of Purim commemorates the deliverance of the Jewish people from a genocidal plot, c. 470 BC, in the Persian Empire under King Ahasuerus (Xerxes I).

Against their Egyptian slave masters in 1446 BC, the Jews needed only to stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, as He brought the Red Sea over their enemies, with their
    armies and chariots. But to overcome and disperse the genocide commissioned by edict of the Medes and the Persians, the Jews girded on their swords to fight. "Thus the Jews defeated all their enemies with the stroke of the sword, with slaughter and destruction, and did what they pleased with those who hated them." - Esther 9:5

To the Jews, in their existential struggle against their enemies, remembering such historical victories matters. In 2013, the Jews celebrate the feast of Purim on Feb. 23-24 and 24-25.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 10-03-2012 at 10:58 PM.

[ED: I post the following to list the 20 arguments Atty. Orly Taitz is using in her most recent ineligibility lawsuit against Mr. Obama. Her arguments are valid (even though the numbering is incorrect). She has explained why she does not introduce the valid argument that the father of record, Barrack Obama, Sr., was not a U.S. citizen. She says that line of argument gives defense attorneys the opportunity to detour the case into spurious constitutional disputes, which obscure the convincing and sufficient evidence that Barack Obama II was not born in the U.S..]

Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ.
    29839 Santa Margarita Pkwy Suite 100
    Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688She says
    Phone (949) 683-5411 fax (949) 766-7603
    Email: Orly.taitz@gmail.com
    CA Bar license 223433
    Counselor for Plaintiffs

U.S. DISTRICT COURT
    CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
    SOUTHERN DIVISION

Judd et al. . ) case 12-cv-1507
    . . . . . . . . v ) Honorable Judge Carter Presiding
    Obama et al )

Emergency motion for stay of certification of votes for candidate Obama in 2012 General Election due to identity fraud and due to Obama’s use of forged/fraudulently obtained identification papers as a basis of his eligibility for the U.S. Presidency, Obama’s foreign citizenship and name not legally his and violation of Article 1 section 2 clause 4 of the U.S. constitution.

Motion for stay of Certification of California 2012 Senatorial and Presidential General election due to approximately one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the California election voter rolls and violation of California elections laws and U.S. Constitution.

NOTICE OF MOTION AND MOTION FOR STAY

All parties are given notice of the Motion hearing before Honorable Judge David O. Carter on November 5, 2012 8:30 am, Courtroom 9D, U.S. District Court, 411 W. 4th street, Santa Ana, California. This motion is brought based on an attached brief, oral argument and responsive pleadings.

Plaintiffs by and through their attorney filed attached motion for STAY. Per local rules Plaintiffs scheduled a hearing on the first Monday after 31 days expire, which is November 5th, 2012. Due to the fact that the closest motion hearing date is only 1 day before the election, Plaintiffs are also requesting the Court to expedite the hearing. In case this Court does not expedite the hearing, it will be held on Monday, November 5th, 2012, 8:30 am before Honorable Judge David O. Carter.

In the attached Brief in Support of the motion Plaintiffs argue

Based on the precedent of Miller v Campbell, 3:10-cv-252 U.S. District Court of Alaska this court should bifurcate this case and grant a STAY of certification of elections pending full resolution of the Constitutional claims brought herein.

BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF MOTION

Table of Contents
    Table of Authorities…………………………………………….p3
    History of the Case…………………………………………….p4
    Argument………………………………………………………p5
    a. Stay of Certification of California Senatorial Election………p10
    b. Stay of Certification of votes for Obama……………....…..p10
    Likelihood of success on the merits…………………..………p20
    Irreparable harm…………………………………..…………..p20
    Balancing the harms……………………………..……………p20
    Public Policy…………………………....……………………p20
    Conclusion……………………………..…………………….p21
    Proposed order………………………………………………p23
    Certificate of Service is filed as a separate attachment

Table of Authorities
    Keyes v Obama 9-cv-82 DOC Central District of California.….p5
    Farrar et al v Obama et al 2012-cv-21139……………………...p5
    Miller v Cambell 3:10-cv- 252 U.S. District Court for the District of Alaska...p5
    Taitz v Obama et al 30-2012 -00582135 Superior Court of CA Judge Sanders..p7
    Awad v Ziriax, 670 F.3d 1l I l, 1125 (10'h Cir. 2Ol2)…….……...p8
    Am. Ass'n of People With Disabilities v. Shelley, 324 F. Supp. 2d 1120,
    1131. Cal.2004)......................................... ...............................p21
    William Ayers Fugitive Days………………..……………….….p15
    Texas Democratic Party v. Benkiser, 459 F.3d 582, 595 (5th Cir. 2006)...p21
    Watland v. Lingle, 85 P.3d 1079 (Haw. 2004) (Acoba, J., concurring)...p21
    California elections code 16100………………………………….p7
    California elections code 16101………………………………….p7
    California elections code 16420………………………………….p7
    California elections code 16421 ………………………………....p7

HISTORY OF THE CASE
    Plaintiffs incorporate by reference their First Amended Complaint and exhibits to the first amended complaint as if fully pled herein.

The issue of Barack Hussein Obama’s eligibility to the U.S. Presidency was previously brought in a number of courts including this very court. Until now not one single court heard this matter on the merits, even though it is the most important issue of the U.S. national security due to overwhelming amount of evidence showing that the Candidate for the U.S. President in 2012 general Presidential election Barack Hussein Obama (Hereinafter “Obama”) is a citizen of Indonesia, and possibly still citizen of Kenya and is using a last name not legally his and using forged and fraudulently obtained identification papers, including a forged birth certificate, forged Selective Service certificate and a fraudulently obtained CT Social Security number. Previously in Keyes v Obama 9-cv-82 DOC Central District of California this court ruled that after the inauguration this court no longer has jurisdiction to challenge legitimacy of the Candidate for the U.S. President. This court dismissed a prior case Keyes v Obama, ruling that the case was brought too late by the Presidential candidate and former U.S. Ambassador Dr. Alan Keyes and other plaintiffs. During the Presidential primary a number of challenges were brought in different courts. Judges in several states, including Superior Court Judge Terry Lewis in Florida and Superior court Judge Susan Wright in Georgia (in Farrar et al v Obama et al 2012-cv-21139 ruled that it is too early to bring challenges during the Primary election due to the fact that prior to nomination of its party a candidate is not an official candidate yet. As such the Plaintiffs by and through the undersigned attorney are bringing this challenge during the short time interval after the nomination and prior to the November 6 election. Due to the fact that the nearest available date for the motion hearing is November 5th, one day before the election, the Plaintiffs are requesting an expedited hearing at the nearest available date. In case the Court is not willing to expedite this case, Plaintiffs will provide the oral argument on November 5, 2012.

ARGUMENT
    Plaintiffs include Keith Judd, who ran for the U.S. President in the Democratic Party primary and got 40% of the vote in the state of Virginia. Judd asserts that due to elections fraud and lack of eligibility by Obama he suffered an irreparable damage of lost election. Additionally, Plaintiffs include voters, Candidates and State Representatives who claim that their civil rights were violated by summary denial of their challenges to Obama by different elections officials. (see First Amended Complaint-Hereinafter “FAC”)

Additionally Plaintiffs are seeking a STAY of certification of the California election for the U.S. Senate due to nearly one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the voter rolls in the state of California. Plaintiff and counsel herein, Orly Taitz was a candidate for the U.S. Senate in 2012 top 2 primary. Though four polls conducted from the first day of the campaign until the last day of the campaign showed Taitz advancing to the top two, being second to Senator Feinstein, canvassing completed by July 5th showed her fifth out of twenty five candidates. Later investigation showed that California voter rolls contain nearly one and a half million invalid voter registrations, which is more than three times the margin of win between her and second place finisher Elizabeth Emken, defendant herein. As such Taitz is seeking a STAY of General Election contest for the U.S. Senate in the state of California, pending removal from the voter rolls of all invalid voter registrations. As an alternative, if such Stay of election is not possible or not practicable Taitz is seeking a STAY of certification of the California General election results for the U.S. Senate pending resolution of invalid voter registrations in both Primary and General elections for the U.S. Senate.

Due to the fact that this Motion for STAY includes both state and federal and constitutional issues, Plaintiffs are using a precedent of Miller v Cambell 3:10-cv- 252 U.S. District Court for the District of Alaska.

Previously Plaintiff Taitz brought an elections challenge against 3 defendants: Feinstein, Emken and Obama in the Superior court of California. Feinstein, Emken and Obama are sued in elections challenge brought pursuant to California elections code 16100, 16101, 16420-16421 Taitz v Obama et al 30-2012 -00582135 Superior Court of CA Judge Sanders. Defendants Emken, Feinstein and Obama were served on July 9, 2012. The original challenge to the Ca Primary election had to be filed in the state court pursuant to 16100-16-101. Defendants did not respond to service and the case management conference is set for October 22 before Honorable Judge Sanders. Current case in the federal court is related to the ongoing elections challenge in the California Superior court. Plaintiffs request to treat case at hand as a case challenging the violation of Constitutional rights of the Plaintiffs and relating to the elections challenge filed in the state court. In 2010, a candidate to the U.S. Senate Joe Miller has filed an elections challenge and an accompanying case of Civil Rights violations in the Federal court in the District of Alaska. In his complaint similar to case at hand Miller sought Injunctive and Declaratory relief alleging violations of state law and the U.S. Constitution. In Miller v Campbell 3:10-cv-252 RRB U.S. District Court Judge Ralph Beistline ruled:

"...Therefore, for the reasons articulated above and by Defendants in their Motion to Dismiss for Lack of Federal Question Jurisdiction or in the Alternative to Abstain at Docket 17, which Plaintiff responded to at Docket 20, this matter is hereby STAYED so that the parties may bring this dispute before the appropriate State tribunal. The Court shall retain jurisdiction pursuant to Pullman and will remain available to review any constitutional issues that may exist once the State remedies have been exhausted. In order to ensure that these serious State law issues are resolved prior to certification of the election, the Court hereby conditionally GRANTS Plaintiff’s motion to enjoin certification of the election. If an action is filed in State Court on or before November 22, 2010, the results of this election shall not be certified until the legal issues raised therein have been fully and finally resolved. IT IS SO ORDERED.
    ENTERED this 19th day of November, 2010.
    S/ RALPH R. BEISTLINE UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE".

Based on the precedent of Miller v Campbell Plaintiffs are seeking an emergency STAY of the certification of 2012 votes for candidate Obama pending resolution of all state and constitutional violations.

Plaintiffs incorporate by reference their First Amended Complaint and exhibits to the First Amended Complaint (Hereinafter "FAC") as if fully pled herein.

Party seeking a preliminary injunction must show: 1) a likelihood of success on the merits, 2) a thread [threat?] of irreparable harm, 3) which outweighs any harm to the non-moving party, 4) and that the injunction would not adverely affect the public interest (See Awad v Ziriax, 670 F.3d 1l I l, 1125 (10'h Cir. 2Ol2)).

A. STAY OF CERTIFICATION OF CA ELECTION/DAMAGE TO PLAINTIFF TAITZ
    Taitz suffered an irreparable harm in losing an election where there were three times more invalid voter registrations than the margin of win.

Affidavits of Computer analyst David Yun (FAC) show that there are at least one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the current voter roll of the Secretary of State of California. In order to prevent elections fraud CA Elections Code 2150 require electors to provide their personal information in 8 different areas, such as name, birth date, prior voter registration, state where they were born or if born abroad, a country where they were born. Affidavits of David Yun show that there are 756,213 voter registrations in the Current Voter Roll of the California Secretary of state without required information on the State of Birth, 898 without the first name, 757 without the birth date and so on. Second affidavit by David Yun shows 685,739 where U.S. or U.S.A. (FAC Exhibit 18 Additionally, an e-mail from the office of the Los Angeles registrar represents an admission against interest of the defendants, where the employee admitted to falsification of records, stating that employees themselves wrote in the registration records "US" where the state of birth was missing. (FAC Exhibit 29) there are 685,739 where U.S. or U.S.A was posted in the records. Even if the employees of the Registrar were not to admit to forgery and falsification of records, these registrations would not be valid, as according to Election code 2150 one needs to fill in a STATE where he was born, not just USA. Only if he was born abroad, the elector can post the name of the country. Based on this one criteria alone, without taking into consideration the other 7 areas of required information there are 1,441,942 invalid voter registrations, nearly one and a half million invalid voter registrations. Taitz was a candidate for the U.S. Senate in 2012 primary election. The difference between her and candidate Emken, who was second and proceeded to 2012 General election was only 450,000 votes. The number of invalid voter registrations in only one of 8 categories is three times higher than Emken's margin of victory. If an emergency stay of the CA Senatorial General election is not issued, pending removal from the voter rolls of all the invalid voter registrations and revote, Taitz will be irreparably harmed.

B. STAY OF CERTIFICATION OF VOTES FOR OBAMA
    Plaintiff Keith Judd is a Candidate for the U.S. Presidency, who got 40% of the vote in West Virginia Primary. Judd [h]as suffered an irreparable harm of a lost election, the rest of the Plaintiffs will suffer irreparable harm of not being able to participate in valid elections, having to participate in sham elections as exhibits 1-35 of the FAC show overwhelming evidence that the winner of the WV Democratic primary, and Democratic party nominee Barack Obama, placed his name on the ballot by fraud and using forged Selective Service certificate, forged birth Certificate and a stolen Connecticut Social Security number xxx-xx-4425, which according to E-verify and SSNVS was never assigned to Obama, but is being used by him as his verification of identity as late as in April 15, 2010, as posted on his tax returns.

1. Natural born U.S. citizen status is required for one to be a candidate for the U.S. Presidency according to the Article 2, section 1 of the U.S. Constitution. Following affidavits of experts and competent witnesses are brought in support of Motion for Stay as those affidavits show that foreign national Obama is committing identity fraud, using a name not legally his and using forged and fraudulently obtained IDs as proof of his legitimacy for the U.S. Presidency as a natural born citizen.

2. Obama placed his candidacy on the ballot claiming to be a natural-born citizen based on forged identification papers.

3. A natural born citizen would be expected to have valid U.S. identification papers, such as a valid long form birth certificate and a valid Social Security number, lawfully obtained by presenting a valid birth certificate to the Social Security Administration and which can be verified through official U.S. Social Security verification services, such as E-Verify and SSNVS.

4. The most glaring evidence of Obama’s lack of natural born status and legitimacy for the US Presidency, is Obama’s lack of most basic valid identification papers, such as a valid Social Security Number (“SSN”) and his use of a fraudulently obtained Social Security Number from the state of Connecticut, a state where he never resided, and which was never assigned to him according in part to SSN verification systems “E-Verify” and SSNVS. (FAC Exhibit 7, 10 to Affidavit of elections challenge-affidavit of Linda Jordan and printout from E-Verify and SSNVS, showing that Connecticut Social Security used by Obama, was never assigned to him.)

4. Reports from licensed investigator Susan Daniels (“Daniels”) show that for most of his life Obama used a Connecticut Social Security Number xxx-xx-4425 issued in 1977, even though he was never a resident of the State of Connecticut. In 1977 Social Security numbers were assigned according to the state where the Social Security applications were submitted. The first three digits of the Social Security number assigned prior to 2011 signified a state, where an individual applied for his SSN and where it was issued. Obama is using a SSN starting with 042, which signifies the state of CT. In 1977 Obama was nowhere near Connecticut, but rather a young student at the Punahoa school in Hawaii, where he resided. (FAC Exhibit 15, Sworn Affidavit of Susan Daniels, attesting to the fact that Obama is fraudulently using a Connecticut Social Security number, which was never assigned to him.)

5. Additionally, according to the review performed by licensed investigators Sankey and Daniels, and as publicly available, national databases revealed another birth date associated with this number, a birth date of 1890. In or around 1976-77, due to changes in the Social Security Administration, many elderly individuals who never had Social Security numbers before, had to apply for their Social Security numbers for the first time in order to obtain Social Security Benefits. It appears that the number in question was assigned to an elderly individual in Connecticut around March of 1977. The death of this elderly individual was never reported, and from around 1980 this number was fraudulently assumed by Barack Obama. (FAC Exhibit 15 Affidavit of Susan Daniels.)

4. Senior Deportation Officer from the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”), Mr. John Sampson (“Sampson”) provided an affidavit attesting to the fact that indeed, according to national databases, Obama is using a Connecticut SSN even though there is no reasonable justification or explanation for such use by one who resided in Hawaii in and around the time the Social Security number in question was issued. (FAC Declaration of elections challenge, Exhibit 9, Affidavit of senior Deportation officer John Sampson, attesting to fraud in Obama's SSN.)

5. In 2010 Obama posted online on WhiteHouse.gov his 2009 tax returns. He originally did not “flatten” the PDF file thereof, so all the layers of modification of the file became visible to the public. One of the pages contained Obama’s full SSN xxx-xx-4425. Taitz received an affidavit from Adobe Illustrator program expert Mr. Felicito Papa (“Papa”) attesting to the fact that the tax returns initially posted by Obama contained the full Connecticut SSN xxx-xx-4425. While the file was later “flattened” and the SSN can no longer be seen, thousands of U.S. Citizens and individuals around the world were able to obtain the original file with the full SSN. (FAC Exhibit 6 attached hereto, Affidavit of Felicito Papa.)

7. Taitz received an affidavit from a witness Linda Jordan (Hereinafter “Jordan”), who ran an E-verify check for the aforementioned Social Security number, which was posted by Obama on line as his number. According to E-Verify, there is no match between Obama’s name and the SSN he used on his tax returns and Selective Service application. (FAC Exhibit 7, Affidavit from Linda Jordan). Obama’s close associate, William Ayers, in his book Fugitive Days, admitted to creating over a hundred fraudulent Social Security Numbers using names of deceased infants who did not get their Social Security numbers before their deaths. As he states in Fugitive Days, “After the Baltimore fiasco, stealing ID was forbidden. Instead we began to build ID sets around documents as flimsy as a fishing license or a laminated card available in a Times Square novelty shop called “Official ID.” We soon figured out that the deepest and most foolproof ID had a government-issued Social Security card at its heart, and the best source of those were dead-baby birth certificates. I spent impious days over the next several months tramping through rural cemeteries in Iowa and Wisconsin, Illinois and North Dakota, searching for those sad little markers of people born between 1940 and 1950 who had died between 1945 and 1955. The numbers were surprising: two in one graveyard, a cluster of fourteen in another. Those poor souls had typically been issued birth certificates—available to us at any county courthouse for a couple of bucks and a simple form with information I could copy from the death announcement at the archive of the local paper—but they had never applied for a Social Security card. Collecting those birth certificates became a small industry, and within a year we had over a hundred. For years I was a paper-made Joseph Brown, and then an Anthony Lee, remarkably durable identities. My on-paper official residences: a transient hotel in San Francisco and a warehouse in New York.” William Ayers, Fugitive Days.

Association and close friendship with Ayers is an additional indication and circumstantial evidence of Social Security fraud by Obama, and his lack of valid identification documents to prove not only natural born status, but any status for that matter. Additionally, two of Obama’s relatives, his aunt and uncle, who came from Kenya and are residing in the U.S. illegally, were able to obtains illegally Social Security numbers, which they are using to get housing and employment, therefore there is a pattern of Obama’s close associates and family member either manufacturing fraudulent Social Security cards and /or using fraudulent Social Security cards.

8. For nearly three years after his inauguration Obama refused to provide to the public his long form birth certificate. On April 27, 2011, when Obama posted his alleged long form birth certificate online, just as with his tax returns, he originally did not flatten the file, which means that anyone with an Adobe Illustrator program on his computer could see layers of alterations in this alleged “birth certificate” which looked like a complete fraud and hoax. Multiple long form birth certificates from 1961 are available. In those years green safety paper was not available and was not used. Other birth certificates, as one for Susan Nordyke, born the next day on August 5, 1961, in the same hospital, and signed by the registrar on August 11, 1961, show white paper with yellow aging stains, clear borders, raised seal and a lower serial number. (FAC Exhibit 20) Obama’s alleged birth certificate is on a safety paper, which was not used in 1961, does not have a clear paper, no raised seal, and the serial number is higher than the numbers issued later by the same Registrar. FAC Exhibit 21. In July of 2012 Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona released results of his 6 months investigation. Arpaio released a sworn affidavit, attesting to the fact that Obama’s alleged birth certificate posted by Obama on line represents a computer generated forgery, additionally he found Obama’s Selective service certificate and Social security card to be forged. (FAC Exhibit 1 Affidavit of Sheriff Joseph Arpaio attesting to forgery in Obama's birth certificate, Selective service certificate and Social Security number.)

12. According to the affidavit from Adobe Illustrator expert Papa (FAC Exhibit 3 affidavit of Felicito Papa attesting to forgery in Obama's birth certificate), the released image digital file showed layers of alteration of the alleged birth certificate. It showed a signature of Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann D. Soetoro (her married name by her second husband), where it looks as though “Soetoro” was erased, whiten out and computer graphics used to add “unham Obama” and a signature “Stanley Ann Dunham Obama” was created by pasting and filling the blanks with computer graphics.

12. An affidavit from an elections clerk in Honolulu, Hawaii[,] Tim Adams, who checked in both Honolulu hospitals and there are no birth records for Barack Obama in either of them. (FAC Exhibit 4 affidavit of Timothy Adams.)

13. Taitz received an affidavit from scanning machines expert Douglas Vogt (“Vogt”) (FAC Exhibit 2 hereto Affidavit of Douglas Vogt.) Vogt attests to further evidence of forgery, such as different colors of ink used. Some of the document shows as “gray scale” scanning, some as black and white scanning, and some as color scanning. It shows different types of letters and variations in kerning, meaning some letters are encroaching into the space of other letters which is possible only with computer graphics, not with a typewriter used in 1961.

Numerous other parameters [image examinations?] lead to the same conclusion, that the document in question is not a copy of a 1961 typewritten document, but a computer-generated forgery, created by cutting and pasting bits and pieces from different documents and filling in the blanks with computer graphics.

16. Affidavit of Chris Strunk (FAC Exhibit 14) shows that in Obama’s mother's passport records received by Strunk in response to his FOIA request submitted to the Department of State, Obama is listed under the name Barack Obama Soebarkah. There is no evidence of Obama ever legally changing his name.

17. Affidavit and an attached article of typesetting expert Paul Irey (FAC exhibit 3 ) provide additional evidence of forgery in Obama's alleged birth certificate, as different parts of the document in question are typed using different fonts and sizes of letters and are cut and pasted from different documents.

18. (FAC Exhibit 16 Cover page and page 31 of the transcript of March 25th 2010) session of the assembly of Kenya contain part of the speech of minister of Lands of Kenya, James Orengo. In his speech Orengo clearly states that Obama was born in Kenya and not a native U.S. citizen.

19. FAC Exhibit 17 represents Obama's biography, which he submitted to his literary agent Acton Dystel, which was published in 1991 and was posted on the agency website until 2007, states "Barack Obama, first African-American President of the Harvard Law review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." In 2007, when Obama started to run for the U.S. Presidency and decided that he needs to be born in the U.S. and needs to be a natural born U.S. citizen, the biography was scrubbed from the official web site of Acton Dystel, but was found in archives and on Wayback machine.

20.Additionally, in his school records in Indonesia Obama is listed under the name Soetoro and citizenship Indonesian (FAC Exhibit 13 Obama's registration in Assissi school in Jakarta Indonesia, showing him using his stepfather's last name Soetoro and citizenship Indonesian).

21. All of the above evidence showed Obama to be using forged Identification papers and a social security number, which was never assigned to him. Aforementioned document show[s] Obama's citizenship to be Indonesian. There are no valid identification papers to show Obama to be a natural born U.S. citizen.

22. Obama is running for the U.S. Presidency in 2012 election committing fraud, claiming to be a natural born U.S. citizen, and using forged and fraudulently obtained IDs as a basis for his natural born U.S. citizen status.

Additionally, Plaintiffs are submitting manually a video tape of the sworn testimony of witnesses Chris Strunck, Susan Daniels, Linda Jordan, Douglas Vogt, Felicito Papa, John Sampson. Additionally, the same video tape shows attorney Taitz forwarding all of the affidavits to Sheriff Arpaio and later Sheriff Arpaio and investigator Zullo holding a press conference, announcing results of their investigation and demonstrating how Obama’s IDs were forged. Demonstration includes presentation, showing how a postal stage was forged in Obama’s Selective service certificate, as all the other stamps have a 4 digit year in the stamp(1980), while Obama’s contains a two digit stamp (80) with investigator Zullo showing how the forger used the 2008 stamp, cut it in half, inverted and came up with (80). The same interview shows how Obama’s alleged birth certificate was forged, where by this forgery was created on computer in layers with bits and pieces cut and pasted from other documents, including the stamp of the registrar and the date stamp. The evidence is so shocking that it not only shows high likelihood of success on the merits, it shows high likelihood of criminal conviction of Obama for elections fraud, use of forged IDs and Social security fraud.

While plaintiffs suffered irreparable harm of lost elections and depravation of civil rights, defendants cannot be possibly be harmed by such order, as if Obama was never eligible for the U.S. Presidency, neither he nor any other defendant can be possibly harmed with the stay of certification of votes, which were not legitimate to begin with.

STAY is beneficial for public policy.

a. It appear[s] to be axiomatic and self explanatory in that the public will benefit from clean and lawful elections.

b. The public has a strong interest in ensuring both that the results of elections are accurate, see, e.g., Am. Ass 'n of People With Disabilities v. Shelley, 324 F. Supp. 2d 1120, 1131 (C.D. Cal. 2004) ("[T]he public interest in the accuracy of the upcoming election cannot be overestimated."), and that its election laws are enforced properly, see, e.g., Texas Democratic Party v. Benkiser, 459 F.3d 582, 595 (5th Cir. 2006) ("It is beyond dispute that the injunction serves the public interest in that it enforces the correct and constitutional application of Texas's duly-enacted election laws."); Watland v. Lingle, 85 P.3d 1079 (Haw. 2004) (Acoba, J., concurring) ("It was contrary to the public interest to tabulate and certify the results [of an election to ratify an amendment to the state constitution] when there was a substantial likelihood that Plaintiffs would ultimately prevail. . . . [T]he public interest factor weighed heavily in favor of determining beforehand the question of procedural validity raised by Plaintiffs.").

Preserving a fair electoral process is fundamental to democracy. The rule of law has to be followed.

CONCLUSION
    Based on all of the above application for STAY should be granted.

/s/ Orly Taitz ESQ
    10.02. 2012
    Certificate of service is filed as a separate attachment

Cc
    Darrel Issa
    Chairman of the House oversight committee
    2157 Rayburn House Office Building
    Washington, DC 20515

Congressman Lamar Smith,
    Chairman of the Judiciary Committee
    House of Representative[s]
    2409 Rayburn House Office Building,
    Washington, DC 20515

Public Integrity Unit Department of Justice
    U.S. Department of Justice
    Criminal Division
    950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20530-0001

Michael E. Horowitz
    Inspector General
    Department of Justice
    Office of the Inspector General
    U.S. Department of Justice
    950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Room 4706
    Washington, D.C. 20530

UN Nations committee for civil rights defenders
    OHCHR in New York
    UN Headquarters
    New York, NY 10017
    USA

Inter-American Commission for Human rights
    1889 F St., NW
    Washington, D.C., 20006
    [USA]

Judd et al v Obama et al
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 10-05-2012 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aselfishpoet
    Personally, I think Malcolm X is Obama’s biological father. Compare pictures or video of the two and you will see a remarkable resemblance. The ‘natural born citizen’ issue is merely a smoke screen; Obama is as American as you can get.
    Dreams of my real father
    This is the peril of digging up the biological father: it rules out one of the main evidences of ineligibility. It leaves only birthplace standing in the way, with the full faith and credit clause of the Constitution affirming as valid whatever testimony Fukino, Onaka, Okubo and Co. gave about an Hawaiian birth.

But in court, it doesn't matter who was the biological father, only whom the biological mother identified as the father, as recorded on the birth document. All birth documents, real or counterfeit, fact or fiction, Kenyan or Made in the U.S.A., name Barack Obama, Sr., as the father of record. Therefore, before the law, Barrack Obama, Sr., is the father, regardless of whether he did or did not contribute his Y chromosome to the spawn of Stanley Ann.

Can you imagine the chaos in the divorce courts if, in each of millions of cases, the father of record, the husband of the biological mother, could demand DNA testing in order to possibly avoid paying child support?
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 10-06-2012 at 02:19 AM.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Bombshell! Obama's wedding ring has eye-popping message
    You've always had this suspicion about Barack Hussein Obama. Now, brand-new photos reveal those suspicions could be reality.

And we have plenty of photos for you to see for yourself.

Is Obama finally done for?
    Read the latest now on WND.com.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shocking how right Alan Keyes was about Obama - the radical communist!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn