Page 523 of 574 FirstFirst ... 23423473513519520521522523524525526527533573 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly Martin at theulstermanreport.com
    Too bad we don’t know BigO’s true history!
    Would that it were so. But I for one, and probably you for two, know more about the Enemy-Combatant-in-Chief than about anyone else I have ever known, unfortunately. Much of it was common knowledge long before he took office. Click on [the link] above this message and see that the ALIPAC Barack Obama Ineligibility thread reached post #666 on Jan. 20, 2009, the day of his fake inauguration, fumbled oath and all.

His counterfeit “Certification of Live Birth” was contested as a forgery the day after it was posted, June 12, 2008… if not sooner.

As early as the spring of 2007, Atty. Philip Berg was trying to get a lawsuit heard to stop Kenyan-born Barack Obama as constitutionally ineligible, not being

a natural born Citizen, that is,
    one born in the country
    of parents who are citizens.
    {Minor v. Happersett (1875),
    and quoted as controlling in both
    the opinion and the dissent in U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark (1898 ).}

Witnesses claim to have heard the “off-air-but-mic-still-on” exchange between Dr. Alan Keyes and Mr. Obama after their Oct. (21?), 2004, debate in the election race for the Illinois State Senate.

Keyes: “You’re not even a natural born citizen!”

Obama: “So? I’m not running for President, just for Senate!”

But C-SPAN had turned off the camera, so… in the absence of a recording, it didn’t happen. Yet, for something that didn’t happen, lots of people remember hearing it.

The Lord Jesus Christ is returning soon… He has to be. Iran is threatening to annihilate Israel (which can’t happen, BTW), the U.S. dollar and other world currencies are threatening to collapse, and U.S. sovereignty and self-determination are threatening to disappear at the hand of the anti-president: an anti-American, antichristian, foreign Communist plant, the Long-Legged Mack Daddy, the fraudulent impostor who usurped the Presidency with the help of hundreds of millions of dollars in illegal campaign contributions from Is|amic states in the Middle East.

Only the Lord’s imminent return to earth could explain all of this evil coming upon the earth, with no solution, and no way out. in order to drive people to Him as the only Salvation for humankind.

Netanyahu vs Obama – Who Would You Trust To Lead A Nation? - The Ulsterman Report

Examination of the above thread visit map for the past ten days shows:
    the Carolinas: 12
    California: 9
    Nebraska 4
    Texas 3
    Virginia
    Canada 2
    Mexico 1
    Iraq 1
    Other 27

Washington, D.C. 0

I find it contrary and perverse that visitors from other countries, such as Canada, Mexico, California
    , and Iraq, keep up with news about the usurpation of the federal government by a constitutionally ineligible impostor, but people inside the District of Columbia either can't be bothered or just don't care... or they have surrendered to the dark side. Vive la Résistance!

Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 10-22-2012 at 06:54 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Gallup Poll Obama Romney
    10/15-21/2012 45% 51%
    10/14-20/2012 45% 52%
    10/13-19/2012 45% 51%
    10/12-18/2012 45% 51%
    10/11-17/2012 45% 52%
    10/10-16/2012 45% 51%
    10/09-15/2012 46% 50%
    10/08-14/2012 47% 49%
    10/07-13/2012 47% 49%
    10/06-12/2012 47% 49%

These results are for likely voters, who are the respondents Gallup deems most likely to vote based on their responses to a series of questions asking about current voting intentions, thought given to the election, and past voting behavior. Each seven-day rolling average is based on telephone interviews with approximately 2,700 likely voters; margin of error is ±2 percentage points.

Election 2012 Likely Voters Trial Heat: Obama vs. Romney

IMHO, 2% either way, or 5%, or even 10%, is not significant. Election fraud, voter fraud, and how SCYTL (owned in part by George Soros) software counts the votes are significant. I hope and pray that I am wrong.

I think the main benefit of a vote against Mr. Obama is not that it could affect the outcome of a crooked election, but that it necessitates another count of fraud to cancel it out. Every instance of voter fraud or election fraud is one more opportunity for the crooks to be caught, brought to justice, and put in prison.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 10-25-2012 at 06:36 AM.

Press release

Law office of Orly Taitz

[Monday, Oct. 22, 2012:] Today a trial was conducted in Indianapolis, Indiana, on the issue of Declaratory relief and injunctive relief due to Obama's use of [a] forged Birth Certificate, [a forged] Selective Service Certificate and a fraudulently obtained Connecticut Social Security number 042-xx-xxxx.

Presiding Judge is a [State of Indiana] Superior Court Judge Sherry K. Reid.
    For the Plaintiffs appeared attorneys Orly Taitz and local Indiana counsel Greg Black.
    For the defense appeared Deputy Attorney General Kenneth Joel and Deputy attorney general Jefferson Garn.

Over an extremely rigorous [vigorous?] objection by the defense, Judge Reid admitted into evidence exhibits and testimony of witnesses Paul Irey and Felicito Papa.

Mr. Papa testified that he graduated from the Indiana Institute of Technology had some 20 years of experience with Adobe Illustrator program.
    He testified that Obama''s birth certificate opened in Adobe illustrator in 9 layers, which means that this is a document which underwent computer manipulation. Mr. Papa testified that it cannot be a genuine document, as in 1961 there was no Adobe Illustrator.
    Birth certificates in 1961 were created not on the computer, but with a typewriter. He stated his opinion that this is a forgery.
    His exhibits, showing layers within the document, were admitted into evidence.

Mr. Paul Irey testified that he has 57 years of experience working for NSA and later advertising, typesetting and computer graphics programs.
    Mr. Irey testified that Obama's alleged birth certificate is a computer generated forgery.
    Mr. Irey had a large board with exhibits, where he showed enlargements of all the letters in Obama's birth certificate. He vividly demonstrated that letters came from different typesetting, which in itself is a proof of forgery.

Additionally Mr. Irey testified that when a document is printed with a typewriter, the spaces between the letters are the same, however in Obama's birth certificate the spacing varies, which is a sign of forgery.

Mr. Irey also testified that there is a white halo around letters in Obama's birth certificate, which can exist only as a result of computer manipulation. Mr. Irey testified that Obama's birth certificate is a computer generated forgery.

Decision by the court is expected within a week.

More information on this and other cases will be posted on OrlyTaitzESQ.com .
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 10-25-2012 at 06:31 AM.

ELECTION 2012
    Kaboom! Trump drops Obama bombshell

The Donald: 'I have a deal for the president'

Published: Oct. 24, 2012, at 9 pm EDT

by Bob Unruh
    Bob Unruh joined WND in 2006 after nearly three decades
    with the Associated Press, as well as several Upper Midwest
    newspapers, where he covered everything from legislative
    battles and sports to tornadoes and homicidal survivalists.
    He is also a photographer whose scenic work has been used
    commercially.

Billionaire Donald Trump today offered Barack Obama a check for $5 million for his choice of charities if he would produce his college and passport records.

In an announcement that had been promoted on social media for days, Trump released the above video with the offer.

“We know very little about our president,” he said. “I have a deal for the president.”

“If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications, and if he gives his passport applications and records, I will give to a charity of his choice – inner city children in Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS research – anything he wants a check immediately for $5 million,” he said.

Trump set a deadline of 5 p.m. on Oct. 31.

The release, he said, “will end the question and indeed the anger of many Americans. They will know something about their president. Their president will become transparent, like other presidents. So all he has to do to get $5 million for a charity or charities of his choice, is get his colleges to immediately give his applications and records and also to release his passport records.”

Trump said, “When he does that to my satisfaction, if it’s complete, this check is delivered immediately. A lot of people will be very, very happy to see this happen. Frankly, it’s a check I very much want to write.”

“Once caveat: the records must be given by Oct. 31 at 5 o’clock in the afternoon. Mr. President, not only will I be happy, and totally satisfied, but the American people will be happy.”

In a statement that also was posted online, Trump explained Obama is the “least transparent” president ever.

“In fact, he has spent millions of dollars in legal fees to make sure that it stays that way. I am very honored to have gotten President Obama to release his long form birth certificate, or whatever it was that he released. That was something that neither John McCain nor Hillary Clinton were able to get him to do during their very long and bitter political campaigns…”

He said he had been flooded with requests to act on behalf of those who “feel that they lack the ability to get this done.”

“Essentially, a large portion of American people are asking me to serve as their spokesperson,” he said.

As recently as a few weeks ago, Trump told radio show host Sean Hannity that it would be very interesting to see Obama’s college applications.

He said during the July interview that then-probable GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney should demand to see Obama’s records in return for meeting Democrat demands to release his tax records. Trump said Obama probably is more scared of releasing his own documentation than he is of releasing all the information about the Fast and Furious gun scandal perpetrated by his administration.

Trump’s comments came in the wake of another news conference by Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz., on Obama’s eligibility. His Cold Case Posse team of investigators released documentation they believe is proof the Obama birth certification posted online by the White House in 2011 is fake.

“The fact is Sheriff Arpaio is, in my opinion, correct,” Trump told Hannity. “Nobody was ever in the hospital by the name of his mother … and a lot of crazy things.”

He pointed out, however, the nation’s unwillingness to address the issue, including the role of the mainstream media in attacking anyone who challenges Obama.

“If that were a conservative, let’s say a George Bush or somebody, he would have been out of office already,” he told Hannity.

“Nobody has more sealed records than this president. So many of his applications … are sealed. He spent $3 million to keep everything sealed. You can’t find out anything about his college. I’m not talking about his marks. I’m talking about his application. It would be so interesting to see,” Trump said then.

Obama’s college records for Occidental, Columbia and Harvard all remain out of the public view, protected by legions of attorneys fighting in court against any release.

He noted that Obama supporters, including news media, “label anybody that brings up the fact that he wasn’t born here or whatever – they label those people as morons or worse, as insane people.”

“But you look at the facts … the fact is Sheriff Arpaio is, in my opinion, correct.”

“The last thing Obama wants to do is show his college applications, how he got in, his place of birth. Sheriff Arpaio, whether you like him or not, is a serious person. He did a major investigation. The investigation is horrendous as to its results and what it shows,” he said.

As WND reported in March 2011, Trump suggested Obama’s presidency could be “illegal” if legitimate proof is not provided demonstrating he is indeed a “natural born citizen” of the U.S.

Trump also wondered why no doctors or nurses have come forward to announce their presence at Obama’s birth.

In March and April of 2011, Trump staged a weeks-long public campaign questioning Obama’s eligibility to be president – and he rose to the top of the pool of potential candidates for the 2012 GOP nomination as a result – saying he believes the “birth certificate” released by the White House is forged.

“I always said I wanted to know if it was real,” Trump told WND senior reporter Jerome Corsi, author of the best-seller, “Where’s the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama is Not Eligible to be President.”

During their conversation, Trump told Corsi his own computer expert told him that the image posted online was a computer-generated document.

There had been a wave of speculation about the subject of Trump’s announcement, including suggestions it was about an investigation into foreign donations to Obama, a possible release of alleged Obama divorce papers and that Obama dealt drugs.

Trump Wednesday morning said none of the speculation about the subject of the announcement was correct.

“All predictions re: my 12 o’clock release are totally incorrect. Stay tuned!” he tweeted.

It was a report in Tuesday’s Daily Mail that said the “surprise” from Trump would be that Michelle and Barack Obama once seriously considered getting a divorce.

The Daily Mail had said Douglas Kass, a Florida-based investor who appears on CNBC’s talk show “Squawkbox” where Trump appears at times, tweeted “High above the Alps my Gnome has heard that Donald Trump will announce that he has unearthed divorce papers between the Prez and his wife.”

Kass is an author, founder and president of Seabreeze Partners Management.

Author Ed Klein in his book earlier this year made claims about divorce papers, and the White House “rubbished the allegations” the report said.

Among those reporting that the revelation would be about drugs was the Radaronline blog.

The blog alleged a man claiming to be a “pal” to Obama had contacted GOP operatives to go public with his claim that Obama used and sold cocaine in college. The report said the GOP didn’t want anything to do with the claim.

Trump himself two weeks earlier had tweeted about an article on Obama’s “illegal fundraising from abroad.” He said: “Foreign candidate getting foreign donations.”

Politico reported many were tired of Trump and his announcements.

“I have no expectations when it comes to Mr. Trump … we’ll see what he’s got,” was from ABC’s Rick Klein.

“I recommend that you lower your expectations. @realDonaltTrump is a clown & not a friend of conservatism,” said Michelle Malkin.

“Donald Trump’s announcement to announce an announcement about President Obama,” was a headline in the Palm Beach Post.

Mike Cohen, a top aide to Trump, had told WND earlier that the announcement would be of interest to “millions of Americans.”

Trump, who previously and very publicly challenged Obama’s eligibility to be president, told “Fox & Friends” Monday he has “something very, very big concerning the president.”

Fox host Gretchen Carlson asked if it would change the election, and he said: “Possibly. It’s very big – bigger than anybody would know.”

WND also reported months ago a prediction from Trump that Obama would start a war with Iran solely to help his chances of getting re-elected.

At the time, he told Greta Van Susteren of Fox News: “Yes, I believe that we will end up in a war with Iran because I think Obama views that as politically good for him. … I have said for a year and a half that in the end, somewhere before the election we will end up in a form of war with Iran, and I think he’s doing it for political reasons.”

Appearing somewhat incredulous, Van Susteren said: “You’re saying that the president is really thinking about doing the unthinkable for political advantage for himself, taking us to war. I think most people would say that’s beyond, that’s beyond fair.”

Trump responded: “I don’t think it’s beyond. That’s my opinion, and let’s see what happens. I hope that doesn’t happen.”

WND reported that Iranian sources have confirmed a deal between the Obama administration and a representative of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei over Tehran’s nuclear program.

The WND report revealed that the deal is for Iran to halt part of its nuclear program in exchange for the lifting of many U.S. sanctions against the Islamic regime.

A day after WND’s report, by Reza Kahlili, the New York Times followed up with a story reporting Obama administration officials had confirmed the U.S. and Iran had agreed to one-on-one talks in what could be “a last-ditch diplomatic effort to avert a military strike on Iran.”

Obama dismissed the Times report, but according to an analysis of his statement’s in Monday night’s presidential debate by the London Guardian, he seemed to open the door for those exact discussions.

“I’m pleased that you now are endorsing our policy of applying diplomatic pressure and potentially having bilateral discussions with the Iranians to end their nuclear program,” Obama told Romney.

The report also quoted Mark Fitzpatrick, a former State Department expert working at the International Institute for Strategic Studies, who said, “I have been hearing for some time that they had been having private discussions, and now it is starting to become public.”

As recently as a few weeks ago, Trump renewed his effort to obtain Obama’s sealed records.

He suggested Obama released his documents in exchange for Romney’s tax returns, which Democrats have been demanding.

“I’ve said it a lot, that if Obama opened up his records, maybe Mitt should give his returns,” Trump told Fox News’ “Fox & Friends.” “That would be a great trade. I guarantee it would be a really wonderful trade.”

Trump offered a list of sealed documents he believes Obama should present for the deal.

“I’d like to see his college records,” he said. “I’d like to see his college applications. I’d like to see something about his past, which many people know nothing about. I’d like to see his passport records, which are sealed."

Original article with links is at:
    Kaboom! Trump drops Obama bombshell
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 10-25-2012 at 06:43 PM.

[ED.: Would someone please tell me that this report is false?
    Infighting and disrepute is publicity we really don't need.]

D'Souza Subject of Lawsuit on Film's Proceeds

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SAN DIEGO -- The three executive producers of an anti-Obama movie are in a California court arguing over who gets the money it made.

Dinesh D'Souza, one of three executive producers of "2016: Obama's America," which has racked up millions in box office receipts and DVD sales, wrote a book heavily drawing from the film and has not shared any of the profits with the film's two other creators, a lawsuit filed in San Diego Superior Court alleges. A separate suit alleges D'Souza tried to wrest control of the production company responsible for the film away from his two collaborators, in violation of an agreement the trio had forged, U-T San Diego reported Tuesday.

D'Souza, also the film's director, is being sued by his two partners Douglas Sain and Christopher Williams. The trio formed Obama's America Foundation, a film production company, half of which is owned by D'Souza and the other half split between Sain and Williams, Sain's lawyer said.

Sain charged D'Souza diverted money from OAF to fund his personal ventures and help pay for an affair he was having with a woman. D'Souza denied the affair but resigned from his position on the board of an evangelical college and filed for divorce from his wife of 20 years Oct. 4, U-T San Diego reported.

The Church Report

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew

When your chums start to bicker,
    you can always diffuse [sic] the situation
    by changing the subject to less stressing topics -
    like counterfeiters and thieves.

The Secret of Red Gate Farm (1969) by "Carolyn Keene" (pseudonym)
    Do those "less stressing topics" include ineligible usurpers and unlawful seizers?

I would not dare to question Nancy Drew's sleuthing abilities.
    However, were she to consider becoming an etiquette columnist,
    I would advise her not to quit her day job... at least, not just yet.

Because Jan. 20th falls on a Sunday in 2013, the inauguration of the next President is being postponed a day, until Jan. 21st, Dr. Martin Luther King day.

The Federal Debt has increased by $6˝ TRILLION in 45 months of Obamonomics a.k.a. communism. His (and Congress') debasing of the currency is costing us 4 billion, 679 million, 625 thousand, 630 dollars PLUS revenue received every day he occupies his "throne". IMHO, as a creditor of the United States, this country cannot afford to allow this constitutionally ineligible, public enemy # 1 and Enemy-Combatant-in-Chief to occupy the Oval Office even one extra day.

[ED.: These are front page items on Butterdezillion's Blog. After I read them, I'll list some of her acute observations that other investigators have missed.]

9-19-12 Secretaries of State, look at Birth Index List Does Not Indicate Legally Valid Record « Butterdezillion's Blog for proof that Obama’s name on the birth index list proves nothing about his birth certificate’s legal validity and thus doesn’t contradict Onaka’s confirmation to AZ SOS Ken Bennett that the record is non-valid.
    See
    Complete Klayman Letter to Bauer (PDF) « Butterdezillion's Blog for a reminder of what you received via certified mail from Attorney Larry Klayman a couple weeks ago (the proof of receipt will be posted here soon).
    See
    Kansas Never Asked if Record Was Valid « Butterdezillion's Blog to see that the verification Kansas received is legally worthless.
    To understand the difference between the AZ verification and the legally-worthless verifications requested by both MDEC and KS SOS Kris Kobach, see
    Wheel-of-Fortune v Family Feud: A Tale of Two Games « Butterdezillion's Blog.

9-13-12 The current BC#’s the HDOH claims for Barack Obama, Stig Waidelich, Johanna Ah Nee, and Virginia Sunahara could not have been on their original 1961 BC’s if either Okubo’s or Verna Lee’s numbering methods were used. If Lee’s was used, then the trail of BC#-swapping isn’t hard to follow at all… See The HDOH Has Juggled BC#’s for at Least 4 1961 BC’s « Butterdezillion's Blog.

9-3-12 I’ve confirmed the legal reasoning with 3 different attorneys: Onaka confirmed that Obama’s HI BC is not legally valid: Onaka Confirms Obama's BC is non-valid « Butterdezillion's Blog.

You will be hearing more about this.

5-30-12 AZ SOS Bennett did NOT withdraw his form request; the verification’s response was to not verify that birthdate (and other information) because those facts CANNOT be verified. This is indirect confirmation that Obama’s birth record is not legally valid. Verification Verifies - If Anything - That Obama's Record Is Legally Non-valid « Butterdezillion's Blog.

5-25-12 CRITICAL – WHAT THE HDOH “VERIFIED” FOR THE AZ SOS ACTUALLY STRONGLY SUPPORTS OBAMA’S BC BEING LATE AND AMENDED, AND THUS NOT LEGALLY VALID: Hawaii’s Non-Verification « Butterdezillion's Blog.

5-21-12 Important updates at Important Updates « Butterdezillion's Blog.

NEW: HDOH Funny Business Regarding Virginia Sunahara This one is critical. The HDOH says they can’t find any birth record under Virginia Sunahara’s name even though she is listed in their 1960-64 birth index. Much more.

NEW: 1960-64 Birth Index Includes Legally Invalid Records . This one is also critical. The 1960-64 birth index includes the birth names of at least 2 adopted children. Those records are required to be sealed, and their inclusion in the public list indicates that the list has been manipulated by the HDOH. At this point we have no way of knowing whether any name listed in the birth index represents a legally-valid record.

NEW: HDOH Has Two Different Versions of 1960-64 Birth Index. The HDOH sent me copies of the exact same page from the 1960-64 Birth Index Book, 2 months apart. But one has the date range heading and the other doesn’t. Either there are 2 versions of the 1960-64 birth index, or they are altering pages from it at will.

NEW: If the COLB Seal Is Nickel-Sized… The seal on Obama’s COLB is a significantly different size than the seal on Obama’s long-form. Companion to “Obama BC Seal Contradicts Factcheck

New: Did Factcheck Help Forge the COLB? Just like some of the items on the long-form forgery, the seal on the Factcheck COLB doesn’t distort properly for the bend of the paper it’s on. That seal could not have been on the COLB when Factcheck photographed it.

NEW: “Obama BC Seal Contradicts Factcheck“ I was wrong. A photo by Savanna Guthrie shows there WAS a very light, indistinct seal on the long-form BC. Unfortunately for Obama, it can’t be the same seal as was on the Factcheck COLB.

NEW: “White Copy” Not Directly From Certified Birth Certificate The copy distributed to the press was taken from a print-out, not from the certified BC. This specifically enabled manipulation.

NEW: Long-Form Forgery for Dummies How we know the long-form Obama presented is a forgery – NO COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE NECESSARY TO UNDERSTAND =) Updated by “Obama BC Seal Contradicts Factcheck” and further clarified by If the COLB Seal Is Nickel-Sized…
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 10-28-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Patten in Newsmax, Nov., 2012
    Voters' trust in the media, meanwhile, has reached an all-time low. In September, 6 in 10 Americans said they could no longer count on fairness and accuracy in the media.
    That level of distrust in the media is not nearly so troublesome as that 4 in 10 Americans swallow whole whatever the anti-America, anti-Christian, anti-Israel, anti-YaHWeH, lamestream media spoon-feeds them. 4 in 10 Americans have so little concern about truth that they don't even question the liberal propaganda in which they wash their brains whenever they do take the time to watch "the boring evening news" before an evening of game shows and sports, cop v. crime and adultery v. family.

So the election game starts out at "love-40", and the liberal-progressives and Democratic socialists need only one-sixth of those Americans who are paying attention, in order to gain a majority... much less a plurality... and that doesn't count the tilting effects of voter fraud and election fraud, rioting and looting, and fire-bombing a church full of worshipers that valued Truth more than a 501(c)(3) tax exemption.

The mathematical outlook is not all negative, though.
    The percentage who vote among the 6 in 10 who are conscious and sentient is greater than the voting percentage among the 4 in 10 Americans who are discernment-challenged, or who are not sufficiently entertained by the evening news to watch it.

But this "World Series event" would have never seen its first pitch under Little League regulations.

Hat tip to Magnus Kaisen at
    Butterdezillion's Blog.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 10-29-2012 at 06:20 AM.

Social Security Numbers
    The SSN Numbering Scheme

Number Has Three Parts

The nine-digit SSN is composed of three parts:

• The first set of three digits is called the Area Number
    • The second set of two digits is called the Group Number
    • The final set of four digits is the Serial Number

Area Number

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Generally, numbers were assigned beginning in the northeast and moving westward. So people on the east coast have the lowest numbers and those on the west coast have the highest numbers.

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

(Complete list of the geographical number assignments.) [042 = Connecticut]

See the latest Social Security Number Monthly Issuance Table for the latest SSN area ranges issued to date. Alleged Social Security numbers containing area numbers other than those found on that table are impossible.

The SSN Numbering Scheme
    (From the Wayback Machine for March 31, 2001.)

Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 10-29-2012 at 06:48 AM.