Page 23 of 574 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123523 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="BetsyRoss"]Nowdays, hospital and medical records are private. Of course 'researchers' cannot dig up the records of a living person. Nor can medical personnel come forward. Nor can the Health Department say any more than it has.

The allegation that the state of Hawaii sealed Obama's birth records is untrue. They are not treating his records any differently than they would anyone else's in these times.

The certificate that Obama's team posted clearly says that the location of his birth was Honolulu, Hawaii. It is not a certificate of being born somewhere else. Coupled with the discovery of his birth announcement in the local paper, in a regular column published by the Health Department, I cannot see how a Hawaiian birth location can be falsified at this point.[/quote]

In and of itself BR, the announcement published by the Health Dept. means absolutely nothing toward proving that he was born in HI.

All it means is that there was a birth, registered in the state of HI, of a child to these two people who allegedly resided at that address.

This was pretty standard Health Dept reporting of births back then. In later years they did stop printing the parents' address and the format changed to giving the parents' names, the town or city they claimed as their residence, and the sex of the baby.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The birth announcement is corroborating circumstantial evidence that the Obama family resided in Honolulu at the time of their baby's birth. The Health Department customarily obtained their information from hospitals.

It remains the case that the certificate posted on his website claims that the location of birth was Honolulu, not elsewhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Minuteman wrote:
    A student needed an ID card, only available to Indonesian citizens, to attend a public school in Indonesia. If, for the purposes of that regulation, the Catholic school Barack Obama II attended was considered a "public school," then he had to be a citizen, not just claim to be a citizen.
    Are you speaking with any knowledge of the Indonesian school system paperwork in the 1970s? And IF always bothers me. IF Obama was actually born on the planet Krypton and sent here in a rocketship that landed in Hawaii...
    We cannot gauge his time in Indonesia by American standards. Who knows if stepdad paid a few bucks to someone for a phony ID. It happens in this country daily.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    It remains the case that the certificate posted on his website claims that the location of birth was Honolulu, not elsewhere.
    It also remains the case that the certificate posted on his website is a VERIFIABLE FRAUD. I can publish a Hawaii COLB that says that I was born in Antarctica. Just producing that document in photoshop or one of another half dozen programs don't make it so, if the truth is something else.

He can say all he wants that he was born in Hawaii. It only matters what he can and will prove.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem."*
    Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    The birth announcement is corroborating circumstantial evidence that the Obama family resided in Honolulu at the time of their baby's birth. The Health Department customarily obtained their information from hospitals.

The Health Dept ONLY receives their information from hospitals if that is who is submitting the paperwork to register births and generate the documents.

If a child is not born in a hospital.....such as in the case of a planned home birth......then the Dept of Vital Stats receives only the information provided them by the parents in registering the birth and has to rely on affidavits from anyone who witnessed/attended the birth, including midwives.

And then there is still the little matter of HI allowing a child's birth to be registered there, even if the child was born elsewhere, if in the year preceeding the birth the parent's residence was in HI.

Either way, the issue is that this man is hiding something. Now whether it's his true nationality, or just the fact that both his parents, and later he, himself, were just consumate liars when it suited their ends to do so....for instance enrolling him in schools where he was required to be an Indonesian citizen and muslim and his obtaining college aid to foreign students or traveling to Pakistan in violation of laws........is anyone's guess.

But the fact remains that this individual is being asked, by the people whose country he wants entrusted to him, to do one simple thing and instead of putting minds at ease he has instead run all over God's creation slamming the lid on anthing and everything including elementary school records and travel records of his dead parents.

I'm sorry, but it just doesn't look right and smells even worse.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Are you speaking with any knowledge of the Indonesian school system paperwork in the 1970s?
    A student needed an ID card, only available to Indonesian citizens, to attend a public school in Indonesia. Barack Obama II attended a public school, Mentung No. 1 in Jakarta, Indonesia, for the 1970-71 school year. He had to be a citizen, not just claim to be a citizen.

"In Indonesia, which was under tight rule in 1967, Obama clearly took on the last name of his stepfather in school registration documents. All Indonesian students were required to carry government identity cards, or Karty Tanda Pendudaks, which needed to bear the student's legal name, which should be matched in public school registration filings... According to Indonesian legal experts, it was difficult to enroll non-Indonesian citizens in public schooling."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=72656

Kartu Tanda Penduduk (KTP) - kartu identitas di Indonesia

Indonesia's House of Representatives and government have agreed to continue listing one's religion on identity cards. Members of different faiths have criticized the agreement as a violation of fundamental human rights and myopic political opportunism.

On 16 November, [2006,] the House announced the deal in the context of wider parliamentary debate on a civil registry bill. Indicating one's faith on identity cards has long been a source of discrimination against followers of religions different from the six faiths recognized by Jakarta: Is|am, Catholicism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism and Confucianism.

http://smithfiles.com/2008/08/14/breaki ... -religion/

See paragraphs 41 through 48 of Citizenwells at http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2008/ ... vember-10/.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex
    And IF always bothers me. IF Obama was actually born on the planet Krypton and sent here in a rocketship that landed in Hawaii... We cannot gauge his time in Indonesia by American standards. Who knows if stepdad paid a few bucks to someone for a phony ID. It happens in this country daily.
    The rest of us are concerned that a phony ID is being presented, now, in this case.

I apologize for the "if" in my post, Vortex. I hope this has relieved your uncertainty.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-22-2013 at 01:53 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Just because Hawaii allows people to register births that occurred elsewhere, that does not mean that Hawaii will allow them to state that the birth occurred in Honolulu, which is what Obama's certificate says. I think some people are wasting an enormous amount of time and energy on a non-issue, when we have a million new issues advancing upon us.

Morning musings

Azwreath - Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:26 pm

Good post.

MinutemanCDC_SC - Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:54 am

Likewise a good post.

BetsyRoss - Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:03 am

With all due respect, your arguments have you coming across as an apologist, not a seeker of truth.

I think everyone in America who is aware of this problem wants to see the truth in the end. Unless Obama opens up, the uncertainty of this basic issue of qualification for office will follow Obama throughout his administration if he is successfully crowned ‘The One’ in January, and will, in my opinion, render him impotent as our president.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

I'm not an apologist, I'm a realist. The tenacity with which some folks are pursuing this scares me. Obama won the popular vote. We have a regime change to deal with. Let's get on with it. He has more documentation for his natural citizenship than I could muster right now.

I guess that's where we disagree. Whereas I would accept your credentials without question because you have nothing to gain by deceiving me, Obama has a rotten history of using his training and experience to suit his own ends, rather than helping others. He also has a huge problem with telling an open, consistent, and truthful story about his background and experience, and he has a lot to gain or lose by his answers.

It is my humble opinion that is why he does not disclose his background and experience details to anyone. He's smart, and he realizes that the skeletons in his closet will out him for what he really is.

Until he opens up honestly to the American people, he will come across as a fraud to those who ask questions of him.

Would you like that moniker attached to you?
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain