Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by neilsthepoet
    People that support bush' war, must also support his amnesty, they are all linked to evil.

Why?

Because you say so?!........

Neils
    8:58 am
    02/13/2007
    Do you find the logic of her signature line as incomprehensible as I do?

eat

Cassie

I like your ideas Cassie, you sound just as enfuriated as the rest of us over the fact that our legislators and our President have/has no back-bone over this issue.

But voting democrat is not going to solve the problem, believe me, I have tried to convince Reid, Pelosi, Kennedy, Hoyer, Dean, and a host of others, to no avail.

I do realize that your state will probably vote pre-dominately democrat, there-fore the delegates wil go to the democratic party, but this is an issue based on principle, and your vote should reflect that. I knew Kerry did'nt stand a snow-balls chance in hell of taking Texas, but I voted for him any-way, as a protest vote, based on the debacle in Iraq.

But during the mid-terms, I voted primarily republican and libertarian, knowing full well, that dems simply would not address the issue of illegal immigration to the benefit of the American people.

Banned
    But during the mid-terms, I voted primarily republican and libertarian, knowing full well, that dems simply would not address the issue of illegal immigration to the benefit of the American people.
    EAT- same here. I'm through with the Democrats because of their position on illegal immigration. The Democrats SHOULD be better than that, but in fact, they are proving to be far worse than Republicans. They are the worst kind of HYPOCRITES!

It is time for a New First Party.

I would like to see a new party formed out of the honest politicians that we still have left.

Re: Cassie

Quote Originally Posted by eat
    I like your ideas Cassie, you sound just as enfuriated as the rest of us over the fact that our legislators and our President have/has no back-bone over this issue.
    I'm just mad that this president is said ( by many in the country ) to be a conservative who believes in the rule of law, while he wants to reward law breakers, but it's no surprise coming from an ex alcoholic.

But voting democrat is not going to solve the problem, believe me, I have tried to convince Reid, Pelosi, Kennedy, Hoyer, Dean, and a host of others, to no avail.
    Giuliani/ McCain or Hillary / Obama, does it make a difference ??

I do realize that your state will probably vote pre-dominately democrat, there-fore the delegates wil go to the democratic party, but this is an issue based on principle, and your vote should reflect that. I knew Kerry did'nt stand a snow-balls chance in hell of taking Texas, but I voted for him any-way, as a protest vote, based on the debacle in Iraq.
    My state will vote for the Democrats by a landslide. We voted Kerry in 2004, but we've even become more furious about bush and his cronies. The opposition to the war is nowhere as great as here in Ca. Every time I drive from Sac to San Jose I see people protesting the war on the bridge at Uni Ave, Berkeley, but not only there, but on many places I come. Just look at the bumper stickers, etc. This state will vote Democratic by at least 70%. Mark my words, quote my text. Al the 55 electoral votes from California will go to the Democrats. My sis is more on the right side and she openly said and still says on other sites that she'll vote Tancredo ( Republican ). I'll propose to her to stay home. I'm going to vote Democrat and she will vote Republican ( Tancredo ) and probably Giuliani in the general election b/c he's likely to win the GOP nomination. We erase each other's votes. We can better have a bbq or something. Al Gore is my favorite but I honestly think that Hillary Clinton will be elected president. Well, she can't be worse than Boosh.

But I like your attitude, eat. You have principles.

I voted Democrat during the midterms too. I voted Feinstein.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    EAT- same here. I'm through with the Democrats because of their position on illegal immigration. The Democrats SHOULD be better than that, but in fact, they are proving to be far worse than Republicans. They are the worst kind of HYPOCRITES!
    They are a pit full of slithering, venomous snakes I just cannot believe the lowdown tatics they will use to screw over the American people! They are going to shove this amnesty down our throats whether we like it or not. I am fed up with the idiots NOT LISTENING to the American people. I am thinking about NOT paying my taxes this year just like millions of illegals choose to do.......but, I'll be in jail, won't I? Afterall, I AM an American CITIZEN and only ILLEGALS can get by with cheating the federal government and stealing from the American citizens, right??? Right now, I wish I was an illegal. I'd have a brand new 4 wheel drive truck, food stamps, and my entire check (tax free) and I would be living in high cotton just like the rest of the illegals are! Yep, I think I'll change my name, lose my SS#, and then go apply for a new Bank of Amexico credit card

Re: Cassie

Great, then you should be proud of what a hell-hole our state has become, CASSIE..<---- in caps so that you can't complain you didnt know who this is written to. California is becoming bankrupt because of politicians that YOU vote for..entitlement program after entitlement program, it's so ridiculous!! Feinstein is one of the richest women in this state, thumbs up for helping to make her even more rich, at our expense! And stop with the "Republicans stole the election" rant! It's old and it makes you demorats sound like babies..When the Republicans lost did you hear them crying that the election was stolen? No, you didn't..and that's because we take our medicine and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Quote Originally Posted by eat
    I'm just mad that this president is said ( by many in the country ) to be a conservative who believes in the rule of law, while he wants to reward law breakers, but it's no surprise coming from an ex alcoholic.

Giuliani/ McCain or Hillary / Obama, does it make a difference ??

[quote:vxiicklq]I do realize that your state will probably vote pre-dominately democrat, there-fore the delegates wil go to the democratic party, but this is an issue based on principle, and your vote should reflect that. I knew Kerry did'nt stand a snow-balls chance in hell of taking Texas, but I voted for him any-way, as a protest vote, based on the debacle in Iraq.
    My state will vote for the Democrats by a landslide. We voted Kerry in 2004, but we've even become more furious about bush and his cronies. The opposition to the war is nowhere as great as here in Ca. Every time I drive from Sac to San Jose I see people protesting the war on the bridge at Uni Ave, Berkeley, but not only there, but on many places I come. Just look at the bumper stickers, etc. This state will vote Democratic by at least 70%. Mark my words, quote my text. Al the 55 electoral votes from California will go to the Democrats. My sis is more on the right side and she openly said and still says on other sites that she'll vote Tancredo ( Republican ). I'll propose to her to stay home. I'm going to vote Democrat and she will vote Republican ( Tancredo ) and probably Giuliani in the general election b/c he's likely to win the GOP nomination. We erase each other's votes. We can better have a bbq or something. Al Gore is my favorite but I honestly think that Hillary Clinton will be elected president. Well, she can't be worse than Boosh.

But I like your attitude, eat. You have principles.

I voted Democrat during the midterms too. I voted Feinstein.[/quote:vxiicklq]
    ALIPAC RULES
    www.alipac.us

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    People that support bush' war, must also support his amnesty, they are all linked to evil.

Why?

Neils
    02/13/2007
    I love the "dont whine" part most..especially after she whines about the election being stolen.
    ALIPAC RULES
    www.alipac.us

Crocketts Ghost,

Yes....

Cassie has to use circular logic
    To come to the non conclusions she does.

Neils
    3:58 pm
    02/14/2007

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ccincali
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

Why?

Neils
    02/13/2007
    I love the "dont whine" part most..especially after she whines about the election being stolen.

Hey, cc, check and see if you have your html disabled in your profile.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast