Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

With border security mentioned previously and now this article, this thread is being moved from Other Topics to News.
    ~~~

Tired of illegal immigration, high taxes—CA supervisor proposes secession

Dave Gibson
    Immigration Reform Examiner
    July 1, 2011

On Thursday, Riverside County Supervisor Jeff Stone issued a statement proposing that his, along with several other counties secede from California and form a new state to be known as South California.

Stone said that this new state would be free from the rest of California and therefore would be able to secure their borders, balance the budget and enjoy better schools.

Under Stone’s plan, the following counties would form the new state: Riverside, Imperial, San Diego, Orange, San Bernardino, Kings, Kern, Fresno, Tulare, Inyo, Madera, Mariposa and Mono.

Stone said: “Our taxes are too high, our schools don’t educate our children well enough, unions and other special interests have more clout in the Legislature than the general public.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are left to assume the reason illegal aliens collect food stamps, don't pay Hospital Bills, and etc... is they send money back to their home Countries. I have never seen an average amount they send home, personally, and if the gap between that, and what an American would make would sustain an American replacing the illegal alien. Considering the blatant amount of greed oozing across America, and other political/ societal/religious issues as well of course. It however is possibly a step in the right direction.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Under the proposal, Riverside, Imperial, San Diego, Orange, San Bernardino, Kings, Kern, Fresno, Tulare, Inyo, Madera, Mariposa and Mono would be asked to consider forming a 51st state, the State of South California.
    =========================================

San Bernardino is the largest county in the United States. It is a war zone for Mexican drug gangs. The mortgage default rate is horrendous.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's amazing that the state would allow so many to invade it for work. If California has 1,000,000 illegals working there, that's 1 million jobs for Americans. I think the number must be much higher. What country would allow an invasion like that and look the other way? Wait. We would and have. Nuts if you ask me. I don't think Mexico would allow 1 million illegals there, do you?

I live in Riverside County
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
    It's amazing that the state would allow so many to invade it for work. If California has 1,000,000 illegals working there, that's 1 million jobs for Americans. I think the number must be much higher. What country would allow an invasion like that and look the other way? Wait. We would and have. Nuts if you ask me. I don't think Mexico would allow 1 million illegals there, do you?
    =========================================

Talk to a California Native who has lived there all their life and is now fleeing to (actually) save their life.

They'll tell you how back in the day of the Mexican Cesar Chavez farm labor revolution illegal aliens first became emboldened to openly picket for 'working rights' under the guise of 'human rights.' The State of California and the US Federal Government allowed this, and nothing has been the same since.

They will also tell you that these illegal alien farm workers went on to gain illegal identities by using the social security numbers of their children to establish legal residence and identities, then to RUN FOR PUBLIC OFFICE.

As more and more illegal aliens were elected to public office (by the sheer number of other American Mexicans and then illegal alien Mexican voting for them), ILLEGAL ALIENS TOOK OVER THE CALIFORNIA STATE GOVERNMENT.

Talk to any Californian who knows the history of that state first-hand for the past fifty years and they will confirm this.

This deceptive formula worked, and it has been used millions of times in every state of the country.

As goes California, so goes the rest of the country.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I am not sure what the law states about California but I do know there are a few states like Montana that have a clause in their charter that states if the federal gove tries to take certain rights away from the people here we can leave the union. One of those rights is the removal of guns from the general public. That is why Obama has not come here and has not addressed strong gun control in this state.

Has a group of counties ever tried to secede from a state and form their own new state before? I kinda doubt Kalifornia would allow it to happen. If it got too far I'm sure they'd use the California National Guard to stop it. It is interesting though.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

These counties of California are just beginning to recognize that they are an occupied territory of the invasion by Mexico. The federal and state governments have and are failing in their primary duty to protect their citizens from foreign invasion. We should all secede.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    These counties of California are just beginning to recognize that they are an occupied territory of the invasion by Mexico. The federal and state governments have and are failing in their primary duty to protect their citizens from foreign invasion. We should all secede.
    History shows that governments don't take too kindly to secession.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast