Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

they"re
    lower skilled agriculture, foresty, landscaping, cleaning, etc. jobs. If these are the H2B jobs, then what is the designation for the professional jobs?
    check out NumbersUSA for solid info re: legislation
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis--thanks I'll do that. For now, we want NOT ONE MORE OF ANYTHING, high pay, low pay, citizen-born, zero, zip---SEAL UP THE BORDERS COMPLETELY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH.

TELL YOUR SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES - NOT ONE MORE VOTE THAT WOULD LEGITIMIZE ONE ILLEGAL OR ALLOW ONE MORE IN.

NOT ONE MORE--WHATEVER IT TAKES!

WHEN YOU CALL--DEMAND TO KNOW WHO THEY ARE WORKING FOR--DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON--DEMAND TO KNOW WHY THEY ARE VOTING IN OPPOSITION TO THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE--DEMAND A CALL BACK--DEMAND AN EXPLANATION
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy,
    we both did exactly that at start of business this am.

Somewhere I wrote a question re: RICO {not on the RICO thread}

I'm sensing a deliberate conspiracy with both sides of the isle to
    >>push as many odd bills EVERYWHERE-QUICKLY so that some will get through on the sly just as they did last night and this morning.

It smells to high heaven and a better & more directed plan -imho- needs to be born. A focus on ? For whatever reason, RICO is feeling right. I'm going on pure instinct as I'm exausted {as everyone else must be} and my energy is sapped. That's exactly what they're counting on. Keep us tired & depressed.

"pick the target, aim & fire" is how I'm seeing this. Unified, carefully directed & focused. We need numbers & people such as yourself that are able to articulate under duress.

We need more than phone/faxing to our reps now. They've proven that they're ignoring the people that voted them into office &/or did not yet are forced to pay their salaries.

your thoughts?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis--I am a Republican. I've spent my entire life supporting and working within the "establishment". I supported Nixon even during his Impeachment. I'm a 4th generation GOP from a little place in the Ozarks of Missouri. I and my family contributed greatly to put 4 United States Senators in office. Jack Danforth (MO), Kit Bond (MO), John Ashcroft (MO) and now Elizabeth Dole from (NC). I have supported the Bush Family and until now adored them and believed they were right to lead the country. I have no complaint with George H. W. Bush, other than I believed we should have pressed on to Baghdad during the Gulf War and taken care of that situation then because I knew we would have to go in a second time and it would be more difficult later.

I've been concerned about the illegal immigration problem starting seriously enough to write harsh letters to the White House and call the White House starting about 18 months ago as I know many others were as well. Instead of dealing with the problem, the President exascerbated the problem with the announcement of a Guest Worker Program BEFORE there was a program in place which anyone would know would mislead the aliens into thinking they had some type of amnesty and they would pour over the border.

I told the President that he needed to seal up the border until there was a Plan and when he announced about a year ago that he was going to add 500 Border Guards, which he hasn't done yet to my knowledge, I wrote and told him he needed 500,000 Border Guards to seal up the borders and protect our country.

I have never been so disappointed with any group of persons than the President, Vice President, Chairman of the Federal Reserve, Elizabeth Dole, Burr, and my long-time friend Kit Bond who all three voted in the minority for the AgBill Amnesty in direct opposition to the Will of the American People, which they knew when they voted.

This is a CONSPIRACY of our elected officials against the United States and the people of the United States.

There is NO RATIONAL explanation for what's happened in the past 4 years or what is happening today in Congress.

They can no longer be trusted to run our nation.

My suggestion is this: A CLEAR MESSAGE be sent to the White House and if immediate action is not taken TODAY to seal up the borders, with Americans on hand to observe and watch and ensure that what we want in fact takes place, that the Attorney General cancels his trip to Mexico today, and if any legislation increasing the allowance of even ONE more alien is signed into law by this President, then there is no choice but to initiate an immediate action to Impeach this President, Vice President and the Next in Line from Office.

Either the President does not understand what is going on--which is not possible in my view--or he is part of the conspiracy to reduce the United States to a Third World Country through demographic over-population and change in the power base of the United States in favor of illegal aliens to dissolve the United States.

It's been sneaky. It's been deceptive. It's been corrupt. Americans working hard and trusting the Government they elected have been betrayed. They've lied about the numbers coming in, deliberately. They've failed to enforce the borders, removal of aliens in the population, prosecution of illegal employers, civil rights law, immigration law, and labor law--deliberately. They have lied to the American People about the benefits of illegal immigration--Chairman Greenspan states that it is "healthy" for the US Economy when it is in fact unhealthy and destructive....and he knows that, because any Econ 101 course will confirm that unplanned massive illegal immigration is counter to both the health, wealth and national security of any nation, our nation in particular.

Vice President Cheney announced earlier this year--"we don't know who they are, where they are or what they're doing" when in fact the Government DOES KNOW where about 28,000,000 of them are. And may in fact know where they all are.

President Bush announced last week that he is "unsure" about checking Passports on the Mexican Border, a feature of the new Homeland Security Legislation. "Unsure". it takes no more time to verify a Passport than to pay a toll at a toll booth. I was amazed to learn WE WEREN'T ALREADY CHECKING PASSPORTS ON THE MEXICAN BORDER!!

The Master Plan behind this is to dissolve the United States. While I am not sure yet who exactly benefits: One theory is this:

A welfare state of Americans is big business for those on the gravy train. Subsidized housing, food distribution, and many other services are provided by companies that are paid exorbitant prices for these items and they profit from the poverty business. To increase their profits off the poor, they need to grow their market of poor people. Unemployment increases poverty. Illegal immigration increases unemployment.

Elizabeth Dole--for example was a proponent of increasing the school lunch program, as an example. This increased the number of children eligible. To increase the number of children eligible, you would need to increase the number of families on poverty. Her website tied in at the time to another website sponspored by a food services association that would obviously benefit from a 1) increase in number of children eligible for free school lunch program and 2) poverty among Americans.

Kit Bond (MO)--a great man who I find it extremely hard to believe would be part of this, but he voted the wrong way--represents the state of Missouri, my home state, which headquarters Ralston-Purina and Monsanto.

Jack Danforth was appointed to the UN and then mysteriously resigned for personal reasons. I've known this man since I was 12 years old. Jack Danforth would NEVER resign from a new post, before he even got started, unless something was 'afoot". Jack Danforth's family owns Ralston-Purina or at least is one of the controlling shareholders in the company as the founding family of this international company. It could be that there are conflicts there that made it impossible for him to continue at the UN OR he and this President had disagreements over the policy direction of the UN.

Monsanto--at one time was a remarkable company but has deteroriated into a Dr. No type company. They are into bio-tech and fertilizers, pesticides, cows without legs, chickens without feathers, genetically modified agricultural products like soybeans that will wipe out the natural soybean around the world. Europe has refused to allow the genetically modified soybean into the their countries, and this is one of the big goals of this Administration. The genetically modified soybean overtakes and overpowers, is dominate in the field, so if wind blows it miles away, it infests the natural soybean. This may also be the case with all food products. Once the natural soybean or other natural food items are iradicated, the world is then dependent upon Monsanto's genetically modified seed products.

North Carolina--Major investments made in Research Triangle Park Bio Tech and Bio Engineering including Monsanto. This could be the connection. ALL, 100% of North Carolina soybeans are Monsanto genetically modified seed. In order for North Carolina to compete world wide, the soybean growers may want natural soybeans eradicated world wide.

When you control the World Food Supply, you control the World. I've not had time to connect all the dots, but this is the direction it's heading.

Argentina according to USDA statistics has the largest number of certified organic acres in the World. Certified Organic Products exclude genetically modified products. The rich and wealthy of the world purchase organic products because they are believed to be healthier which I'm sure they are. Therefore, some country or group of countries would need to prepare to feed the rich the healthy products when they achieve their Plan to control the World.

El Pueblo, was founded by Bazan-Manson whom we know is Executive Director of La Raza. Bazan-Manson according to her resume is from Argentina and migrated to the US.

Connect the dots.

Their is only ONE NATION that can prevent what is "afoot" and that is the United States. The reason the United States puts a wrinkle in the plan is because of the American People. Without us, the world is a very different and ugly place. How do you "bench" the American People? You move them from self-sufficiency to dependency upon the Welfare State. How do you move them to the Welfare State--TAKE THEIR JOBS AWAY WHEN THEY HAVE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF BORROWINGS AND DEBT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES--CHANGE THE BANKRUPTCY LAW TO ENSURE THEY GET THEIR HOMES--RESULT: no money, no home, no power. How better to do it than flood the United States will an alien invasion of foreign nationals who have been waiting for 150 years to re-take the United States? Give them jobs, give them seats in the colleges and universities, give them low interest home loans, give them legal protection--create a society of UNTOUCHABLES that despise the American People.

They are NOW already one-sixth the population of the United States.

I believe the CONSPIRACY has stepped up its pace to accomplish what is "afoot" while our troops and National Guard are in Iraq; interest rates are climbing every two weeks which will soon make the ARM loans unaffordable for most Americans; and while this President and this Congress are in office.

In addition, Japan is asking to be on the UN Security Council. Less than 50 years since they attacked the United States and invaded China. When Chinese citizens this week protested against this in China--Japan's reaction was not humility for their atrocities inflicted upon the Chinese people during WWII, but a threat to pull trade...Japan even stooped so low as to inform the Chinese Government they would be sending them a "bill" for the broken windows at the various Japanese consulate facilities and the Japanese Embassy.

Japan holds the majority of the debt paper on the national debt of the United States.

Bazan-Manson was appointed to committees here in North Carolina by Mike Easley.

Bazan-Manson has enlisted and received the support of former Governor Hunt to use his influence to pass the in-state tuition bill. Governor Hunt has announced that he is a "globalist" and supports whole-heartedy illegal immigration.

Hunt works for a law firm in Raleigh, Womble-Carlyle. Womble, a Larry Womble, is one of the sponsors of the in-state tuition bill. Not one word of this has been in the press. Hunt has been made to appear as a philantropist rather than a high-paid hired-gun of those promoting "globalism" which to achieve requires the dissolution of the United States and moving the American People to the cage of a Welfare State.

Connect the dots.

Japan, Argentina, Monsanto, World Hunger (Dole--her mission), US Government complicity.

Betrayal of the American People is "afoot" to create a World Government, long discussed but never possible because of the United States. Take out the US, and it's like handing candy to a baby to complete globalization which would place all the power and allocation of resources in the hands of a few international companies and all who supply them.

Connect the dots.

I don't have all the answers, but this I do know....it must be STOPPED NOW WHATEVER IT TAKES.

I was told within the last week by someone who works internationally towards this endeavor that it's too late and the powers behind it are too strong and trying to stop it would be a waste of time.

I told them, they had made a mistake in their little "closed door plan". They forgot about....the Americans. We've saved the World more than once. It looks like we've got to do it again, but this time by saving ourselves.

This is the United States. We are the Americans. We not only Decide What Happens Here, We Control What Happens Here.

If the President doesn't some time TODAY address the American People and promise to immediately control our borders and enforce our immigration laws as they were in effect prior to January 1, 2005, to the absolute letter of American Law, then we need to call publicly for his resignation and commence Impeachment proceedings.

What's "afoot" can not be allowed to continue until the next election. It has to be stopped now whatever it takes.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Does anybody know what happened with the amendment that Brownback apparently intended to introduce that would give U.S. permanent residence status to any woman and/or child anywhere if they believed they might suffer some harm if they stayed in their own country?

Bluehills: Who is Brownback? What state are they from? Please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHills
    Does anybody know what happened with the amendment that Brownback apparently intended to introduce that would give U.S. permanent residence status to any woman and/or child anywhere if they believed they might suffer some harm if they stayed in their own country?
    I haven't heard anything yet.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Bluehills: Who is Brownback? What state are they from? Please let me know.
    Sam Brownback is a Senator from Kansas. He's about as open borders as you can get.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, I can't begin to tell you how much I agree with pretty much all your last post conveyed. It is so discouraging to know that we have all been conned. Still, we can't just lie down and play dead. We have to fight on.

And BlueHills, I believe the bill you are talking about is newly introduced and it has to do with a certain mutilation of women enacted in Moslem countries that I don't know if we are allowed to describe here or not so I will leave my elusive terms intact until I hear otherwise. I don't agree with that bill and I hope it never passes. It will leave the door wide open for Islamist terrorists wearing habiyas, burkas and galebeyas posing as victims because we aren't going to change Islam laws. The man who proposed such stupidity needs to go live in the Middle East for a few years and keep his eyes and ears open. When he returns, he will know how dumb that proposal is.

Kansas is a huge agricultural state, primarily grains. These are food staples. Kansas has developed its land using irrigation. They used their aquifers to feed the irrigation system. They have over produced the land, lost much top-soil, and have drained their aquifers. Soon, Kansas will not have enough water to provide potable drinking water and support its existing crop base. The discussion a few years ago was to "divert" the Missouri River for the benefit of Kansas, Oklahama AND Texas.

Missourians are in danger.

That's Bond from Missouri and Brownback from Kansas. Missouri is not a large producer of grains. Most of Missouri is cattle land. Monsanto would make more money from Kansas than Missouri. But Missourians would never agree to divert their river, not voluntarily. A higher power would have to be in place to achieve that. When rivers are diverted, the tributaries below dry up. Then the cattle that drink from rivers and streams have no water. Meat is an expensive item compared to grains that most third world countries survive on. More grains, less cattle land.

More poverty, more grains. Ralston-Purina is one of the largest raw grain buyers in the world.

Argentina began several years ago trying to establish itself as a Beef supplier. "Argentine Beef". Argentina could sell more beef worldwide, if less was sold by the United States. Argentina could become the food supplier of the rich and wealthy--an elite exclusive position in the world and highly desirable.

Connect the dots.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast