Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2ndamendsis--You got it. Thanks!! Wow, he has an interesting life, your hubby! Keep up the good work!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Also, on Hannity and Colmes tonight, one of the President's big GOP guys when asked by Hannity PROMISED that this PRESIDENT was going to:

1) seal up and secure the borders

2) prosecute illegal employers
    HAHAHA Hannity is still without a shadow of a doubt the biggest bootlicker of the Republican party (maybe even more so then Hush). Seal the borders and prosecute illegal alien employers? Since when? Bush could have done this 4 years ago shortly after 9/11. Now I'm suppose to believe that Jorge is determined to do this? Give me a break. Jorge could seal the borders and go after employers who hire illegals with one or two quick phone call from his oval office. Hannity needs to stop drinking the Rovian juice if he expects to ever become a legitimate conservative talk show host IMO. The day Hannity takes a Republican to task for being an idiot will be a first. He talks a good game about holding Republicans accountable just like the Democrats, but as soon as he has McCain or Karl Rove and the like on his show it's 24/7 bootlicking and butt kissing from this so called conservative.

Keep the talk up on this. He can reverse this situation immediately and stop it now. He is the most powerful President in the History of the United States. He has the ability to stop it now and begin immediatley to enforce American Law.
    He could if he didn't lack the political will and didn't have his spine removed by Vicente Fox.

He controls Congress because it's controlled by GOP.
    They are starting to slowly distance themselves from him which is a good thing.

Keep up the talk of removal from office, impeachment proceedings, violation of Oath of Office of unprecedented magnitude through the abandonment of the Rule of Law thus betraying the expressed Will of the American People.
    I would love to see him impeached and would hold a major party if it happened, but at this point it's a pipe dream, but never say never right?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DMAN,
    re: Hannity
    shucks, I thought my husband wrote this, LOL. He feels the same as you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NWO is New world order and IMO is in my opinion.
    IMHO, which I tend to use, means in my humber opinion.
    I know, you didn't ask me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    DMAN,
    re: Hannity
    shucks, I thought my husband wrote this, LOL. He feels the same as you.
    My beef with Hannity and Hush is that they don't go after the Republicans the same way they do Democrats. I generally agree with most of what both of them say and it's not that they don't talk about the issues that I care about, but I despise the way they claim that they hold Republicans accountable just the same as Democrats, but yet they almost always give the Republicans a free pass when they do the same disgusting things as the Democrats do. It's almost as if they don't want to talk about it and I think that is very disgraceful. When they do actually hold Republicans accountable, they'll just say the Republican party in general instead of naming names, but if the Democrats do the same things then Hannity and Hush will name names left and right and I don't think that is being fair and balanced.

That's why I like Savage. I don't always agree with everything he says (I mostly do), but at least he doesn't play favorites and I so respect him for that. He doesn't care if your a Republican or a Democrat, what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong, period. I don't care if your a conservative or a liberal. I can only take political party cheerleading for so long before you bore me to death and turn me off to your message. That's all.

Another guy I can't stand that claims to be conservative is Oreilly. First he wants to claim he's conservative, then he wants to claim to be neutral by bashing conservatives and giving liberals a free pass. He called his radio audience who wanted to see Terry Schiavo live a bunch of right wing wackos. That arrogant statement really irked me. Those same right wing wackos are the ones that keep his radio and TV show afloat. I use to be a big listener to his show when he first started and liked him on the same level as Savage, but he got rich, his ego got way too big and I stopped listening to him since. I just can't anymore.

So it's either Lou Dobbs or Savage to me. Nobody else will cut it anymore.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I suggest everyone try to listen to Mark Levin. Minces no words 99% of the time and is brilliant.

Last night he hit the illegal situation with a hammer and has done so for quite some time. Wonderful and worth the time even if you have to stream it in.

Have you heard him?

dman,

I feel the same about Rush, Hannity and O'Reilly as you.

Where were they all of these years on the illegal immigration issue.

Rush and Hannity were silent until the MMP started, like they didn't know what was going on.

O'Reilly gave it a minute or two and then dropped it. He is for a guest worker plan also.

His ego was the big turnoff for me, also he has been making noises about policing the internet because someone has written nasty stuff about him.

Keep your hands off the internet, it is the only free flow of information we have left. Without it we couldn't be exchanging ideas and planning actions.

2ndamendsis

What are the call letters for the station Mark Levin is on. I like him and would try to pick it up from the internet if they have streaming on the station.

DARLENE,

Levin in on wabcradio.com
    6pm eastern

His book, "men in black," is excellent! A must read

Also, not that he's said anything new but Savage's new book is also good and a fast read. But it's what we already know to be true with some extra stats for future use.

We met Levin last year and spent a short bit of time with him privately. I was tongue tied and felt like a moron, lol, but my husband was on the air with him for a segment in the "trailor" he was broadcasting from. they had a little chat privately during a long break. Very interesting man who truly loves this country. We hold him in high regard with rare for us with "public people."

His book, "men in black," is excellent! A must read

Also, not that he's said anything new but Savage's new book is also good and a fast read. But it's what we already know to be true with some extra stats for future use.

We met Levin last year and spent a short bit of time with him privately. I was tongue tied and felt like a moron, lol, but my husband was on the air with him for a segment in the "trailor" he was broadcasting from. they had a little chat privately during a long break. Very interesting man who truly loves this country. We hold him in high regard with rare for us with "public people."
    Amen to that!!!

Thanks, I can pick it up...but now I will have to chose between Dobb's and Mark Levine at 6:00 EST.

Oh well, I've listened to two things at once before this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast