Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judy, as I said.....articulate! Well done!!

also

When you control the World Food Supply, you control the World. I've not had time to connect all the dots, but this is the direction it's heading
    Please everyone remember WATER. The French have purchased some of our WATER RIGHTS. McCain has a hand in it. WATER will be the key in the future.

So much more to add to your well written synopsis, Judy, but this is a marvelous start.

As I truly believe that Bush knows EXACTLY what is happening ALL my notes & phone calls to the whitehouse have been fruitless.

A "simple" focused. unified plan of action with teeth is the only way to gather enough firepower to be successful. People need to understand a simple concept or they won't take the time to listen to what we already know is truth and feel that their effort is worth the time. It's human nature and that's one of the reasons that we've collectively allowed this to get out of control. Apathy & confusion. We need to "unconfuse" the busy, hard working American. They're pooped from raising families and working to educate & feed those families...it's hard for them to think about one more thing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please everyone remember WATER. The French have purchased some of our WATER RIGHTS. McCain has a hand in it. WATER will be the key in the future.
    Can you tell us more? As in John McCain, senator from a state where water is as valuable as gold?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JJ
    Yes, we'd be glad to. However, as much as I dislike McCain, the French aquiring "American Water Rights" frightens the hell out of me.

I'll have my husband {photo memory} give you more details. I've been a little ill for some months so now I have to remember where I've placed all my previous documentation. Need a bulldozer to clear out these piles, lol. {with a legal dozer operator, of course

So much, JJ, that's gone on over the past 60 years and my belief is that we're now hitting critical mass.

Arizona already buys almost all its water from Colorado. Who is against illegal immigration--Tom Tancredo, from Colorado.

French have already bought water rights in the US?

These people have gone too far. It must be stopped now. Call, write, email---change the style of your demands. Make it more of a--you're either with us or against us.

They should remember that line from our President.

It applies here as well.

Discuss the abandonment of the Rule of Law which results in anarchy.

Discuss breached the Oath and Duty. Removal may be required. Impeachment, the process.

This President is definitely part of the conspiracy....in my view. Perhaps there is some other explanation, but none has been forthcoming at a time it should if it existed.

Instead he calls the Minutemen "vigilantes" and "racists." Having never met a one of them. A diffusion. A distraction.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

2ndamendsis--I agree. The whole problem is too much for most Americans. When I finally comprehended this week due to a completely unrelated set of projects, that led me one place and then to another, all circular winding back to the same spot--the White House--the inexplicable abandonment of the Rule of Law; lying about the effects of immigration, and worsening the situation rather than doing anything to improve it, and several other circumstances of FATE--I was sick....I felt weak....I felt as if I would vomit....because I just happened to have had the educational background and work experience to understand the events and connect them to the goal of globalization for the purpose of establishing an elite World Government that did not include the United States.

We have to work on a brief description....of the conspiracy. Remember too, that most will understand quite readily.....because they are living the consequence. That's why thousands have volunteered for the Minuteman Project. The average American is very smart; very intuitive; quite able to grasp the big picture.....and connect the dots with a general description and a disclosure of the conspiracy.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy,
    RIGHT YOU ARE. We've had the same experience, lol.

We've been researching this "plan" for over a decade......that's why I'm so darned frustrated now. Not being able to remember & find all the info that I've collected over the years is driving me absolutely crazy and making me feel inadequate when it's so vital at this time.

My thoughts on "conspiracy" is that when one mentions "it" to most normal, good Americans .........they'll quietly put an invisible label on you saying "kook." They don't want others to think they're kooks too. IMO, careful verbiage is warranted with this. Yes, Americans are smart and intuitive but also brainwashed by the media and our wonderful schools & universities, etc. But, when they awaken they're a force to be reckoned with. We just need to carefully wake 'em up

2ndamendsis--I do agree. 100%. We need to focus solely on the illegal immigration. Leave the "whys" and "culprits" to later. We need to stop the border crossings whatever it takes and demand enforcement of U S Law on immigration, labor, and civil rights (ours). Everyone can understand the illegal immigration. The message when we're asked on why did they allow this to go on should be simply--"Don't know for sure, but we intend to find out. The first matter at hand is to stop the illegal entry...no matter what it takes.

Judy and 2ndamendsis,

Very articulate and eloquently put. This is the point I have been trying to get across also.
    It is one that I have been keenly aware of for years, and trying to do something about.
    Writing and calling in the past has only resulted in getting form letters back.
    Now that more Americans are seeing what is going on something can be done, I don't believe it is too late.
    Here is a post of mine from just this week to watchman.

"I have been watching where the country is going for the last 15 years and reading everything that I could starting with the trade deals like NAFTA that have never benefited our country and observing "the giant sucking sound of our jobs" going elsewhere. Losing our manufacturing base, seeing the decimation of the middle class.

The dummying down of our children, the removal of religious symbols and god from our heritage.

I know what is going on, as I am sure you do with this globalization and New World Order crap that is their plan.

This is no accident, they know exactly what they are doing.

They always said that they would take over America from within and I hope we are not to late.

I have been fighting this battle for a long time.

I hope everyone else is starting to wake up and see what is happening to this wonderful country and our culture.

But it is my plan to see that they don't succeed.

Now that is a RANT."

Here is an article that I posted recently written by Sartre who has a good grasp of the situation, maybe your read it, it sums it up pretty well.

Immigration Ends the Nation State

By SARTRE

Nations were once formed around common culture, same language, related races, similiar communities, shared political values and communal religious beliefs. Governments were organized to administer basic functions for a stable society. Diversity was viewed in the character of each different country. Today diversity has come to mean the practice of obliterating the unique nature of an established society and substituting an amalgamation of the ‘blender community’.

Many people fear a serious discussion about open borders because it risks offending burgeoning populations. They are more concerned about sensitivity than national survival. As attention is diverted to world affairs, they ignore the destruction of their own neighborhoods. Up close and personal has a new meaning and it doesn’t include assimilation classes. If you think this dilemma is solely confined to the United States, just look at what is happening across the pond in England.

As reported in the Sun:

A RECORD 110,700 asylum seekers â€â€

There has been talk of McCain being the next Republican nominee for President. I have always hoped not and now I am sure I don't want him at all.

Here in West TX, we also get much of our water from the Colorado River and we are supposed to get water from Mexico but we don't. Apparently they feel we are supposed to live up to whatever agreement the President made in secret to allow innumerable illegal immigrants cross the border but Mexico is in no way obliged to honor the water agreement made some years ago.

But anyway, if McCain is advocating the sale of American water rights to France, I can't figure out what France stands to gain and I KNOW the US is the loser, once again. Has this taken place already?

I am getting literally sick over this stuff that goes on behind closed doors to the detriment of American citizens.

dman1200 -- Pardon my ignorance--but what does NWO and IMO stand for. I figured out OBL.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast