Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

junius--who was the first company to produce "bottled water"? So are you telling me that Bush bought water rights from Mexico for Texas in exchange for all these aliens coming in and jobs going out--what do you call the USA-Mexican Plants--Mequiladoras? Right? But like always, the Mexicans have cheated on their bargain. West Texas? Anywhere near Abilene? Let me know. We may have some things in common. Worked a project there back in the late 80's early 90's.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NWO is New World Order I think IMO is "in my opinion" I could be wrong about the second one.

Darlene!! Thanks! Yes, you are right about NWO and IMO. That fits in all the applications I've seen it used. My mind is truly spinning on the "conspiracy" and my mind couldn't focus on the obvious of what these meant.

Also, on Hannity and Colmes tonight, one of the President's big GOP guys when asked by Hannity PROMISED that this PRESIDENT was going to:

1) seal up and secure the borders

2) prosecute illegal employers

Ironic timing? Don't think so. They've heard us. He's on the run. This President DOES NOT WANT to be impeached.

Keep the talk up on this. He can reverse this situation immediately and stop it now. He is the most powerful President in the History of the United States. He has the ability to stop it now and begin immediatley to enforce American Law.

He controls Congress because it's controlled by GOP.

With ONE WORD to the BOYS--GIGS UP--I'm off your globalization ticket, our crisis will be over.

We must of course keep all the pressure on Congress and attack and lobby every bill that we don't like INCLUDING reversing those that have passed with new bills reversing them.

BUT, the fastest way to end this insanity is through this President.

Keep up the talk of removal from office, impeachment proceedings, violation of Oath of Office of unprecedented magnitude through the abandonment of the Rule of Law thus betraying the expressed Will of the American People.

The President can solve the problem on the borders in less than 1 week with troops. The President can commence prosecutions and deportations in 30 days.

He simply must know that if he doesn't he will be removed from office, whatever it takes.

That's the single message now to expedite a cure to this incredible crisis.

They made a mistake. They forgot about the Americans.

This is the United States. We are the Americans. We not only Decide What Happens Here, We Control What Happens Here.

Our politicians serve us at our Will to execute our Will--nothing else.

Period.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree. This is all about the NWO, a worldwide police state with no national boundaries where the population is feudal servants to a central bank. "The War on Terror," "The Patriot Act," "Homeland Security" are all just fronts used by the government to start taking away our rights and assemble the police state.

P. S. The message I left at Dole's office speaking to her sweet assistant was--if this isn't stopped now, don't you realize you precipitating a revolt or a coup? Don't you understand that there are thousands of American Citizens on the Mexican Border? Then I asked, who is she working for? I demand to know because I am a Republican that help put her in that office.

TEXAS: Take the SAME APPROACH WITH Hutchinson. Call and email, word it carefully, that if IMMEDIATE action is not taken by this President, he will have to removed from office. Tell her, then she'll call the White House and report on "what Texas thinks" which is probaby far more important to this President what we think here on the East Coast.

She is afterall from the state of our President, who I assume hopes to retire there on the ranch as a former President rather than a disgraced impeached one.

How dare these people?

This was in a Yahoo News article from today:

"Senators also approved a plan to spend nearly $390 million on 650 additional border patrol agents and unmanned aerial vehicles to patrol the southwest border with Mexico."

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... nding_dc_2

It is not much but I guess they have heard us.

Yankee---You are right (but it not Jews, its Japan). The bank is CitiGroup. They are Japan's USA Bank. This is not a coincidence. CitiGroup is a criminal organization in my view. They have violated deceptive trade practices and been fined by the Federal Trade Commission over $200,000,000 (Sept 02) for massive predatory leasing violations against little truck drivers, thousands of them. They have been fined by the Federal Reserve over $70,000,000 (2004, forget the month)for violations Federal Fair Lending Law, the largest fine in American History. They just settled with Enron shareholders for their role in the demise of Enron for I believe it was $3.2 billion (first quarter 05)--this year.

Yet, they had record earnings and have risen to the Top Ten Corporations in the United States. Unsual for a bank to be in that position, because normally banks have no physical assets, just money that belongs to other people, which they loan and earn interest on.

CitiGroup was one of the promoters of the change in the US Bankruptcy Law against individuals, American Citizens.

Water: French. Could be for Perrier. Their website shows distribution in 130 countries. Few have as much clean mineral water as the United States. Perrier is owned by Nestle, one of the largest FOOD companies on the planet, nestled (no pun intended) safely in Switzerland where no one can access the records. The water deal with the French and McCain could have been for Nestle and Perrier.

NWO--not interested, you weird freaks, what do you think this is--a James Bond Movie--well, we have about 250,000,000 James Bonds here in the grand USA which is why--you're New World Order will remain a "fool's gold pipe dream".

OBL--Get lost, you sick-minded losers--The Americans Are Here!!

GO MINUTEMEN!!!!

GO ALIPAC!!!!

GO every single one of you dear Americans who have and will always, put our country first.

It is my honor and privilege to know and work with you to save our country and probably, no dramatics intended, the World.

P. S. On CitiGroup--largest money-launderer in the World. They launder money for drug dealers and other illegal funds such as illegal arms dealers. There situation is so bad, they HIRED the head of the Money Laundering Investigations and Prosecutions Team away from the Justice Department. The Chief Guy in the Justice Department in charge of money laundering investigating the worst money launderer in the World now works for the worst money launderer in the World. CitiGroup began as CitiBank USA an American "affiliate" of CitiBank-Japan.

Keep your eye on Japan. They hold virtually all the paper on our nation's National Debt. If they decided to call in the paper....and our Governmentn doesn't have the cash to pay it.....and citizens are broke, unemployed, on a Welfare State---no new taxes being generated.....what will Japan do?

What do most lenders do when they want their money and you don't have it? Take your property. In our case, that's our country.

It's not the Jews. It's the Japanese.

Why would that surprise US??

It's Asian Revenge through Mexico, our back door.

Yankee--they watch us. And of course they've heard us, but obviously 650 is a JOKE, so more has to be done. I'll raise my temp abit on the impeachment. He needs to understand that 650 is a joke!! And more importantly, we KNOW IT"S A JOKE.

650....that's just too funny.

650 might be enough with 10,000 Minutemen to back 'em up, heh"

But what was also interesting was the "message" to the employers stating the Government was going to begin prosecutions of employers hiring illegal aliens. They know who alot of them are because they filed W-2 statements under a special tax number made special for them.

Shoud be easy----line 'em up and prosecute and convict with about 15 minutes per case---I mean it's open and shut, they filed papers on their crime with the IRS, Social Security Administration, Medicare, Medicaid, and probably 50 States of Department of Revenue!!

We'll see if they keep their promise or what kind of bunk they'll give us as some excuse.

Keep up the talk----removal from office by impreachment for abandonment of the Rule of Law betraying the expressed Will of the American People.

GO MINUTEMEN!!

GO ALIPAC!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!

"Senators also approved a plan to spend nearly $390 million on 650 additional border patrol agents and unmanned aerial vehicles to patrol the southwest border with Mexico."
    This is a PACIFIER folks, a trial balloon - and may I add -

A SPIT IN THE BUCKET when thousands are needed on both North & South borders!

Please do NOT let them fool you and get anyone off stride....which is what they're desperately hoping for.

JUDY:
    Over the weekend I'll be sure to have my husband read & respond. He will be able to fill in gaps for the past 60 years. {former Army Intel and a computer memory} Banking, shadow gov, politicians, so much more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast