Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is beyond aggravating. The message I get here is:
    This is our business, not yours. How dare them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

condi is getting as forked tounged as Hillary .
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I couldnt find the contact information for her directly. You could go to www.whitehouse.gov/contact/ and I am sure they can forward it to her.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Everyone who joins the Bush administration winds up having to shill for his indefensible policy. Asa Hutchinson was OK as a congressman, but his brain turned to mush once he had to defend Bush.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who has served in the Bush Administration is tainted and therefore unqualified to serve in any other policy position for the rest of their life after their stint with the Bush Admin is over.

No one with any self respect or integrity would serve in the Bush Administration.

Consequenty, anyone who does serve in the Bush administration either has no self respect or has no integrity.

blank

Well, this is sure to serve the "economic terrorist" well! More ammo for their cause. Way to go, AGAIN! Boy, and we didn't even get a kiss!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    Well, this is sure to serve the "economic terrorist" well! More ammo for their cause. Way to go, AGAIN! Boy, and we didn't even get a kiss!
    Jorge looks so purdy in his sombrero.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

info@rice2008.com

email her at her website's address.... I did.

I saw the C-Span broadcast of this event; I must say she looked uncomfortable, almost child-like in front of this very pro-Rice crowd. Her answer on this immigration question wa confused, even incoherent.... but she did get all the "stock phrases" in there...

confusing: because she goes between legal and illegal immigration as if they were the same thing...

She made one really dumb statement: "if we do too much enforcement on the border, we will restrain critical trade between Mexico and US".... as if legitimate trade were going through the desert..... of course it may well reflect an administration attitude that illegal is part of the package and must not be disturbed...

Remember, the audience was friendly, at least she did not use the word "vigilante" although her questioner did...
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

Thanks Pokie...
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by bot_feeder
    Everyone who joins the Bush administration winds up having to shill for his indefensible policy. Asa Hutchinson was OK as a congressman, but his brain turned to mush once he had to defend Bush.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who has served in the Bush Administration is tainted and therefore unqualified to serve in any other policy position for the rest of their life after their stint with the Bush Admin is over.

No one with any self respect or integrity would serve in the Bush Administration.

Consequenty, anyone who does serve in the Bush administration either has no self respect or has no integrity.
    It is a shame that statements like this turn many of us off from sites like this..... if it turns into a Bush-bashing website, I am out of here. Bush is no more and no less guilty than Clinton and other previous presidents...

this issue is one that should unite Democrats and Republicans..... not divide us further...
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast