Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This woman is trying to run a one woman Kangaroo Court. Real legitimate immigrants are offended by the efforts to equate undocumented aliens as immigrants.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

deleted

Moderator, You are going to want to erase this remark once you understand it.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are already conditions under which illegal aliens could qualify for legalization however most illegal aliens do not qualify for them.

Richard: What did you say? I went to translate this...lol...and I got the following:

Lou Dobbs is as always a gentleman and people and women wondering what a donut is like red but not like in a court and in the bathroom sometimes monthly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    There are already conditions under which illegal aliens could qualify for legalization however most illegal aliens do not qualify for them.
    But when he says under certain conditions, he does not clarify what conditions. So since he is being rather vague....and at the same time changing his tone, it seems like bad news.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is part of what Lou Dobbs said about this issue on page 162 in his 2007 book Independents Day (my entry about the 1965 Immigration Act in brackets). Someone should ask Mr. Dobbs if we should believe the "false assurances" from Janet Napolitano about border enforcement in light of what she and the administration have done to weaken immigration enforcement:

---

"Twenty-one years later [after the 1965 Immigration Act], President Ronald Reagan signed into law amnesty for more than three million illegal aliens who had entered the country. President Reagan then promised that new employers sanctions would 'remove the incentive for illegal immigration by eliminating the job opportunities,' and that the law's amnesty provision would allow millions who were hiding in the shadows to 'step into the sunlight.'

And now, after another twenty-one years, we hear the same language, as the proamnesty and open borders advocates demand that American citizens ignore history, reason, and the national interest. They are again marketing the same false assurances about border enforcement and insist there will be no social or economic cost to the taxpayer or the nation. A record of more than four decades of disruptive and destructive immigration policy initiatives should be a sufficient history lesson for all Americans."

Lou Dobbs

There is NO way I would vote for this man for public office. He spent the entire interview in an argumentative state. He has no substance, nor does he have any qualitites that should be promoted. Americans do NOT want amnesty for 12-20 Million illegal aliens. We do not want another politician that thinks we should promote illegal aliens to citizen status, just because.
    He did NOT clarify the newswoman's questions. He sputtered, and NEVER actually got to anything substative. NO TO PUBLIC OFFICE OF ANY KIND FOR LOU DOBBS.

I think they got to his wife and that is why he did the interview.

I was very disappointed in him.

He looked like he was uncomfortable in the beginning of the interview.

But why do this interview on telemundo?

Maybe the shots at his home were closer then we thought.

Maybe he received a bloody horse head in his bed from the drug cartels. He looked like he was fighting himself. He kind of looked like he was saying things someone made him say.

Are you sure his wife is Mexican American and not just Mexican. What if the drug cartels have someone in her family.

I don't watch his often, but this did not sound like the man I have watched before

Telemundo interview of Dobbs

It should be obvious that Mr. Dobbs is seriously considering a run for either the Senate or the Presidency. In either case he must obscure his actual stance on any subject to try and please all sides. That is what politicians do if they want to get elected or stay in office. I am disappointed that he takes this track. It would be better, in my opinion, to run on his beliefs and be defeated (if in fact he would be) than lie and win. We have way too many of those people in office now, and that is the greatest problem in this country today.

I had pledged $$ support for Mr. Dobbs in a run for office, I will withdraw that support if he continues to act like "just one more politician".

By the way, not ALL elected officials do this, I know because I am one. I chose not to run for a second term because I believe elected office is a temporary service to ones country and community not a way of life.

Lou, Forget About that $100 Pledge!

So, Dobbs becomes a politician, and immediately morphs from a straight shooter into a lying, duplicitous pile of dung! Is there no one who can be trusted any more? Lou, issue a clarification immediately…[b]if you confirm that you’re now pro-amnesty to pander to NJ’s “Latino communityâ€
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast