Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Im very skeptical about this reporting on Lou Dobbs. Could this be a hoax? Lot of new recruits commenting. Something dosnt seem right.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    Im very skeptical about this reporting on Lou Dobbs. Could this be a hoax? Lot of new recruits commenting. Something dosnt seem right.
    I was just going to say something very similar.

Lou Dobbs has been consistent in his opinion on illegals and this interview was no different than what he's said in the past.

He allowed her to dominate the "interview" but he has always been cordial on his radio and TV shows.

I heard Lou Dobbs say exactly what he's been saying all along. Fix immigration and secure the borders.

Hi all. I can't believe my acct hasn't been deleted.

I don't believe this, no really, I don't believe it.

Lou has been telling the truth for a LONG time, in the darkest hours when it mattered most. I will listen and give him a chance. I feel that with all the reporting he has done over time I KNOW where his heart is - I think he definately wants the best for AMERICANS.

I grew up in NJ - and I know it's been sliding down over the last 15 years (maybe more). If Lou became Senator of NJ it would be the best thing for the state - ABSOLUTELY. I truly wish he is successful with his efforts. Let's give him a chance.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    I don't think it's a hoax, but I did notice that there were a lot of people posting their first post on the Lou Dobbs articles. But I didn't want to sound paranoid.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I grew up in NJ - and I know it's been sliding down over the last 15 years (maybe more). If Lou became Senator of NJ it would be the best thing for the state - ABSOLUTELY. I truly wish he is successful with his efforts. Let's give him a chance.
    Well, you have a point... Lou couldn't be anything but an improvement over Menendez.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CKB
    I am greatly disappointed with Mr.Dobbs. He has morphed into a true politician. He back pedaled on just about everything he stood for on his CNN show. When he was asked why he referred to illegal 'immigrants' as criminals he should have said because they have broke the law by coming into this country illegally and hence they are criminals. Worse yet, he did not support Sheriff Arpaio (?sp); the only real law enforcement officer in this country.

I signed up to support Lou if he decided to run for President. However, I am withdrawing my support at this time.

BTW. not all politicians act this way. Remember Tom Tancredo. Unfortunately, he did not get any support from the American people when he ran for the Presidency.

I would support Lou for a lower-ranking office, like mayor of his town, county executive, or perhaps a state assemblyman position. At the most, a Congressman in the House of Representatives. I wouldn't support him for President or U.S. Senator or even governor at this time. Too much responsibility and limelight. We need to see how he would do with a much smaller pool of constituents, who would hold him accountable. If he passes the small test, maybe he can pass the big test.

I think that we should support Ron Paul for president. A man who has been CONSISTENT in his beliefs and voting records for over 30 years. He is the one who everyone is coming to regarding our financial crisis, would bring our troops home from two wars where there can be no physical victory, secure our borders, and is generally pretty good with immigration. Lou would be better than many other candidates for president, but when the going gets tough, would he be a man of the "people" and do what public opinion says, or would he follow the Constitution and do what we are legally obligated to do? Lou is a good man, but my gut tells me that he would more likely look for adoration and public acceptance in some situations. Ron Paul not so much.

Ostrich

Let us not forget where Dobbs came from! CNN(communist news network) and Ted Turner. Dobbs found a nitch with the illegal issue. Then started backing off. He was very gentel with the pro illegal group. I thought since out of the big five, Hannity, Oreilly, Dobbs and Beck, and Rush, he is the only veteran. Don't think he was in combat, but he served. Does that make a difference? Yes it does. All of them have theiron personal agenda--success. Just compare to ALIPAC, Minutemen (when they started), Patriotic coalition...who rakes in the money?, the news casters. Even with the tea parties, they attended the first one's and you could not find them after that.
    Mr. Dobbs will have to be watched closely. I am sure his words like "wants a bridge to legalization". While with the State Department I saw what happened when Ted Kennedy got through congress the expansion of legal immigration, with the clause "diversification". 100,000 to 1,000,000 .Those within the more conservative members was and is known as "genocide by immigration". Now on the gulf coast of Texas where big oil is located you have H2B and Latin people with passports and illigals doing the construction jobs. No workman comp, no unemployment, no social security.
    Regards,
    Crusader

As far as I know Lou has never advocated the removal of the illegals in this country, he has always preached about securing the border and ports then we could open the debate on the people already here.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Even if Lou Dobbs changed his platform, I feel that all I have seen over a very long period of time would lead me to believe that if he got elected, he would enact the laws needed to get illegal immigration under control.
    I believe he will retaliate against who threatened his family.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast