Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: HispanicActivists "storm the home" of state Se

Quote Originally Posted by jcalex
    Senator Stepp.
    If these people would have killed you,it might have made the (Government Controlled) News.
    The Government doesn't control the news, the Global Corporate Fascists control it. Thus it is not news, it is propoganda. The Corporate Fascists also control the Government, who also issue propoganda.

Re: HispanicActivists "storm the home" of state Se

TimBinh said:

The Government doesn't control the news, the Global Corporate Fascists control it. Thus it is not news, it is propoganda. The Corporate Fascists also control the Government, who also issue propoganda.
    This is Absolutely True. In America, there is one additional caveat, we control the Global Corporate Fascists. We determine where their next advertising meal is coming from. Bankrupt them. Shut them down.

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!

No profits, no advertising, no propaganda.

Don't ya just LOVE AMERICA!!

Keep it in your wallet. Whatever you think you need to purchase, you don't in most cases. Don't Spend, Save--and Shut these Turds Down. They are flimsy. One bad quarter, and they'll be begging for Mercy and we will of course ignore their pleas completely. We want these people out of these corporations even if if it means the end of the corporation. Every person is replacable and so is every corporation. When one fades, another enters through a new curtain with a new and better way and sets a brighter stage with better products and better profits--the American Way.

That is Our System, the Best System in the World.

Any corporation that wants to betray the trust of the American People has written its own history because it has no future here...not any more. We're done and they're out. Period.

BTW: How many of those Christmas Gifts worked properly or had to be hauled back to the store? How many were Made in America by Americans?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Patriots,

To make my point please allow me to post a few of my "credentials."

Not long ago, applying for a government job, I, again, had to take the MMPI (Minnesota Multi-Phasic Personality Inventory) followed by an extensive interview with a clinical psychologist.

I not only passed.... I was informed after being hired I had scored numero uno out of several hundred applicants. Basically, I am not only sane.... I am very sane (whatever the heck that means in this crazy world!!!)

Three college degrees and managed to piss off a lotta' professors while getting them. In other words, they couldn't brainwash me.

During the period I had access to well.... "I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of nuclear weapons on any naval vessel" (the mantra beaten into us to the point I remember it 35 years later): after the old man died and while going through a stressful period I was sent to the shrink, just to be safe. That psychiatrist agreed with what the clinical psychologist reported years later.... I was sane, extremely sane. Impressively so in the opinions of those experts.

With that said, to denounce those that implore that anyone not marching in lock-step with "the system" I agree with the other posters.

There is something seriously wrong in America. My studies over the decades along with personal observations and by simply being aware of my environment can lead to but one conclusion: the USA the Founders created no longer exists.

As I have mentioned before, the topic is extremely complex and not conducive to entering into even a wee bit of detail on a medium such as a Web message board.

I am not the only one who notices the many serious problems facing we, the people. The solutions to our problems are not to be found in the many systems that are a part of our society. Neither government nor economic or legal or whatever institutions or systems can cure our ailments. All of these are part of the status quo that meets the needs of the group I term the "elites."

Yes, we work within "the system" to hopefully solve the invasion problem and many other serious problems. But, are our efforts doomed to failure from the get-go? Maybe, maybe not. I believe I have made my opinion clear many times.

Do not listen to those lambasting thee for declaring the "system" is corrupt, rotten, serving the needs of the very few while the masses are spat upon. I, too, have reached the same conclusion, an opinion based upon extensive study while using a mind proven to be logical and free from any detectable deviancies or other psychological problems that could alter one's reasoning ability.

Heck, if I was a blithering brainwashed idiot whose mind-set was based upon what the next game was showing on TV and/or what's on sale at the mall, I, too, would have doubts about my conclusions regarding "the system."

Okay...... just wanted to give some "back-up" to hopefully lend support for my belief(s) regarding the "elite's systems" and the fear that our attempts to save our country, society and culture are likely doomed. Also wanted to support others making the same or similar proclamations.

Carry on

Thank you obhop. I understand the need to clarify. The enemy calls us conspiracy nuts, loons, from "far out let field", "racists", stupid, and a host of other OBL names to try to intimidiate and push us back in our holes.

Do not be afraid America. You're instincts are right. You're gut is speaking the truth. America is in extreme jeopardy and as Americans we are about to be obliterated.

Here is a tip. You can not judge the situation of the United States by your own. You have to look beyond at national criteria. Many are still operating on a status quo because this has been engineered through debt to keep status quo until the final implementation of world government. It is a psychological weapon...status quo..... to over-come your instincts and your gut which are God-Given abilities to sense danger and react to it... by the simple conclusion that "well, we made it this month, we both still have our jobs, the state or feds gave us a raise, so maybe everything is okay after all."

It isn't. Your raise was made with borrowed money that will have to repaid. We do not have the ability to ever repay it as a nation or as individuals with money. That leaves your assets and your labor. 50% of the debt is owed to foreign nations and rising every day. They will take your assets and you will be required to work the rest of it off but the cost of your surival during the work period will be structured such that you will never be able to work it off. This is how you structure employed poverty world-wide. You use the debt.

It is not a new concept. Quite old in fact. It is the concept of the "company town". It is the concept of indentured servants. It is the concept of slavery.

The people who owned the companies that ran "company towns" have heirs who still own these companies. The people who owned the companies that profitted from indentured servants have heirs who still own these companies. The people who owned businesses that profitted from slavery have heirs who still own these enterprises.

They lost the wars that ended company towns, indentured servitude and slavery but did they give up the desire for them or the will to return to the good ole days? No, they did not. Today, they are called Globalists.

That is your enemy and that is who you are still fighting today under a new name, a new identity, but with the same old tired objective and wish list. This time they decided to use lawyers instead of armies and contract you out of freedom and into tyranny.

Same Game, Different Strategy.

Wake Up!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm so glad to hear that you are SANE, obbop! I know you are able to sleep better knowing that. I'm afraid to find out if I am or not!! I think I will just be blissfully ignorant as to my sanity!!! BTW--you wouldn't be a stay-at-home Dad by any chance, would you??? (PRIVATE JOKE!!)
    The Government doesn't control the news
    Tim--I would take exception to PART of what you said. THIS administration DOES control a LOT of the news. They have the perfect media tool in FOX NEWS. You would only have to watch Fox to see that the administration controls THEM!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It's true. Some of their programs are so biased I can't watch. So, I went back to CNN.

I did too. AND, MSNBC. I know that FOX accuses those two of being LIBERAL but, I SWEAR, I don't see any bias on those channels. At least, NOTHING like FOX. It is just nauseating that, even when they are REPORTING THE NEWS, they are BIASED. You could kind of understand it on the OPINION shows but NOT ON THE NEWS. They just use a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TONE OF VOICE when reporting on a Republican than they do when they report on a Democrat. It is just so GLARINGLY OBVIOUS. THAT is NOT NEWS REPORTING. THAT is PROPAGANDA.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes and Fox has a propaganda tilt..like the Leaning Tower of Piza...even on their stock reports; business shows; in fact it's degrading to the reporters really.

Stuart Varney, now on Fox, used to be on CNN and was one of my favorites. But recently he has been so Pro-Bush that he talks over the people he's asked to come and be interviewed to the point of RUDENESS.

So, I don't watch much Fox anymore. Hannity & Colmes once in awhile and Bulls and Bears just to hear the stock propaganda.

I can't stand O'Reilly anymore. He's just not a solid individual.

I haven't seen Stuart Varney yet. BUT, if he is cramming Bush down peoples' throats, I will make a point of NOT watching him. I feel the same way about O'Reilly. I used to LOVE him but he has gotten to be an administration propaganda tool just like the rest of them. At least, on Hannity and Colmes, both sides are SUPPOSEDLY represented but poor Allen is just so nice and lets Sean OUT-YELL him all the time. He needs to TOUGHEN UP and I've written him and told him that. There was NOTHING on last night at 6 so I put it on the Beltway Boys and, I SWEAR, I had to get the barf bucket. They are SUPPOSED to represent both sides but Mort Kondracke agrees with EVERYTHING FRED BARNES SAYS. I wonder if FOX forces their employees to ALWAYS AGREE WITH BUSH?? It's the exact same thing on Brit Hume's program. They have 2 Republicans and 2 Democrats on the panel MOST of the time BUT poor Juan Williams is the only one who DISAGREES with the rest of them. That Mara Liasson (??) agrees with the other side MOST of the time. I CANNOT TELL YOU how many times I've sent emails to FOX telling them that they are just flat-out LIARS when they say they are "fair and balanced" and I CITE EVERY PROGRAM that is UNFAIR and UNBALANCED. Haven't noticed that I'm being HEARD THOUGH!!!

They'll hear the message when we tune them out and don't play with them anymore.

TURN OUR BACKS ON THEM. Sliiide go the ratings. Poof go their advertising dollars. It's the American Way. Tell US the truth and we won't watch your dumb ass shows anymore.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast