Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I keep HOPING that's what will happen. I wish they would publish ratings. They MIGHT do that but I've never seen that. What I would really like to see is a comparison chart for the past several years to see if OTHERS are waking up like we are and turning to other channels. That would be very interesting. The bad thing about it is that Fox DOES have the best reporters IMO! Some of the ones on CNN and MSNBC just seem like they've grabbed someone off the street and put them on camera. The ones on Fox seem more professional IF THEY WEREN'T SO BIASED. It really USED to be a good channel but, like I've said before, they have become the WHITE HOUSE WHITEWASH station now.

What do you wanna bet that the White House has some sort of DEAL with Rupert Murdock?? I swear--it wouldn't surprise me if the White House has told him that, if they cover the administration in a favorable light, they will make sure they get all of the breaking stories FIRST.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I agree about the Fox Reporters. Like Katrina. Those poor people would still be waiting for FEMA but for Shep and Geraldo and the others. I swear they saved thousands of lives with their reporting. I'll still watch the live stuff but not those silly biased chatter shows. My time is now far too valuable if you get my drift.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

EXACTLY! I often thought that, had it not been for Shepherd Smith and Geraldo, A LOT MORE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DIED. I think that Anderson Cooper from CNN was there too but I don't think as EARLY as Shep. If he was, I don't LIKE him so I would have been more likely watching Fox. I've gotten to where I watch Wolf Blitzer at 5, Lou at 6 and "Hardball" on MSNBC at 7. Though, Shep is one of the FEW who do report and NOT WHITEWASH.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Shep and Geraldo are two of the best on-scene reporters I've ever watched. I didn't used to take Geraldo seriously. Katrina changed that for me.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was the SAME WAY about Geraldo before. He has gained credibility since he started on Fox, I think. At least, he lost that sensationalism form of journalism. And I never realized, until he started on Fox, that he is a lawyer. I just THOUGHT he was some wild and crazy, Jerry Springer-like journalist! He DID do a great job with Katrina. I swear--that one EARLY report of his from the SuperDome was PROBABLY what FINALLY WOKE the PRESIDUNCE UP.

I haven't watch anything Geraldo Rivera has reported since I read http://www.alipac.us/article737.html

I'll stare at a blank tv screen first.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

here is more info to back it up, he is supporting illegal immigration.

http://boards.brownpride.com/showflat.p ... ost1937220
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, that's true. I THINK he is from Puerto Rico. He IS NOT on our side on the illegal argument for sure. But, we were basically talking about the REPORTING rather than the commentary!

Do not be suckered in by Geraldo.

GOT IT, COI!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast