Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    BETO: It sounds like you work in agriculture for 6 month stretches, and then go home. Is that right? You sure have accumilated alot of STUFF. You have alot of things that most young people would only dream of having. What kind of job do you have? I'd like to find out, so I can apply for work there. One more question? Is it hard for you to get a home loan if you arent here year round?
    Well i am very organized boy with my bills (in fact i don´t have to pay bills) just my car but i already finish to pay it, i already live with my parents cause the houses in here are expensive about 50 grands, but not problem until i don´t get married, so i can pay my new house staying with my parents and then get married and then leave my parents house.

Would it be fair to say you're a little "lost", Beto?

By the way, you don't happen to work at the White House, do you ?

It's quite interesting how you happened upon us like this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Would it be fair to say you're a little "lost", Beto?
    R=Sorry but i have to say about your avatar i hate the terrorist too when they hitted the states i feel a bad pain in my mind.
    In second i have many ideas in my brain sorry if i answer more question than the original.
    Ok i will concentrate on the topic forum ok sorry.

By the way, you don't happen to work at the White House, do you ?
    R= LOL but it is impossible and i know that.

It's quite interesting how you happened upon us like this.
    R= Yes you are right my perpective is very different from a mexican cause i feel american from inside.

I didn't mean to make you so nervous, Beto. Relax, you have nothing to hide. Do you?

By the way, no need to say, "sorry" for not liking terrorists. Nobody likes terrorists except terrorists.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I didn't mean to make you so nervous, Beto. Relax, you have nothing to hide. Do you?

By the way, no need to say, "sorry" for not liking terrorists. Nobody likes terrorists except terrorists.
    Yep there are many problems in the states and then you have other big like the inmigrants, by the way what do you think about cocodriles in the rio bravo and the electric walls in the borders. I have i little crazy ideas sorry for that too.

Yep i am just being just me, beto.
    Glad to meet important americans with great criteria like you.

Welcome BETO.

It is great to know that you value America and America's laws.

We do want to stop the pay to illegal aliens as a way to get them to go home.

Many will have to go home. Right now, to many people do not respect America or believe we are strong enough to enforce our immigration laws.

We have to show that we are strong and willing to insist our laws and borders are honored.

W

[quote="ALIPAC"]Welcome BETO.

It is great to know that you value America and America's laws.
    R=Yep i like laws

We do want to stop the pay to illegal aliens as a way to get them to go home.
    R= Yep thats right too, focus to STOP paying to those who don´t have worker visa and make a campain about that, if is it possible or not used at the moment.

Many will have to go home. Right now, to many people do not respect America or believe we are strong enough to enforce our immigration laws.
    R= Yes you have many mexicans in there i dont know where they hide but it is a tired job but someone need to do this.

We have to show that we are strong and willing to insist our laws and borders are honored.
    R=Well that´s up to you cause you have the strong and willing to do that with the laws i just can help ya from here saying my perspective why mexicans want to go to there.

Several years take me to admit mexicans look like massive rats trying to cross the border but it is true.
    Focus in the river too i am sure you have many ideas to implement in there.

Well hope i can help ya with this big problem, i found many avatars interesting.

It's very nice of you to help my country BETO.

What are you doing to help your country, Beto ? What would you like the American people to do in order to help you and your country ?

[quote="LegalUSCitizen"]It's very nice of you to help my country BETO.

What are you doing to help your country, Beto ?
    .................................................. .............PM ok

What would you like the American people to do in order to help you and your country ?
    R=Interesting question let me sleep thinking on that ok tomorrow i will answer.

BETO,

We have a simple platform. We do not advocate crocs in the Rio or electrified fences.

If we can simply have our existing immigration laws enforced then the number of illegal aliens in the US will start to shrink instead of grow.

We need to secure our border, crack down on employers that hire illegal labor, remove all incentives such as licenses and welfare, and empower our local and state police to enforce immigration laws.

We hope everyone at ALIPAC will take the time to memorize our stance and speak with one voice.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=14

W

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast