Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    But Beto, what about clothing and household goods?

And do you know the name of those little cars I'm talking about? I see them frequently in El Paso parking lots. They always have Mexican license plates on them and I've never seen a dealership here selling them but they are some sort of vehicle that runs on electricity as well as gas. Hybrids, we call them in the states.
    Mexico has special cars for the poor people but the cars are not electric.
    Ok time for cultural note
    VW has pointer and cost about 7 grands http://www.vw.com.mx/CWE/estudio/EST001 ... D6,00.html

We have Atos by hyundai about 7.5 grand and people use as taxi.
    http://www.dodge.com.mx/frGen2Hoja.asp? ... veGen=ATOS

We have the new fit by honda
    http://www.hondafit.com.mx/content.html

Personaly i hate this car In american comercials said CHEVY AMERICAN REVOLUTION (but note chevy is the company name) and in mexico the chevrolet company has a car named chevy and it cost about 7 grand. There are many 7 grand cars in here used as taxis LOL.

http://www.gm.com.mx/content_data/LAAM/ ... index.html

But let me say all this cars suck and i dont like it for this reason i buy a Jetta now Bora, in fact Mexico VW has jetta and bora cause jetta still
    well sell and bora not as good as jetta. In mexico produce both.
    Maybe the nex year i will change to GOLF V or CIVIC.

(Note i had to posted the cars link but i dont like to spam much with irrelevant information.)

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    Gracias de BETO- por ensamblarnos y compartir sus opiniones. Yo personalmente est no enojada con los inmigrantes que cruzan nuestras fronteras. Estoy enojado con nuestro gobierno para no hacer cumplir la ley, el gobierno mexicano para animar a sus ciudadanos que rompan nuestros leyes y las corporaciones que pegaron su lengua abajo de nuestras gargantas diariamente. No hay nada mal con su cultura pero si deseara vivir en México yo se moverÃÂ*a allÃÂ*. Luchamos para ganar nuestra independencia y a este punto me siento que la sangre de mis antepasados se basa solamente sobre mis manos de los gobiernos. Porqué no el uso los Estados Unidos como modelo de un paÃÂ*s usted quisiera obtener en vez de dar para arriba y de venir al norte. Cambie está en sus manos. No el nuestros. Soy seguro que usted ha oÃÂ*do hablar del FTAA. Es una vergüenza que las élites en este paÃÂ*s no comprobaron con los ciudadanos ese pie la cuenta primero. Nunca he visto tanto la protesta y el malestar en mi paÃÂ*s. Sale de la pregunta, cuáles son yo que se va a mis niños solamente un lÃÂ*o grande.

Vmama
    Ok. I got the part about opinions, the elites, and the trade deals. But can you translate this please?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Gracias de BETO- por ensamblarnos y compartir sus opiniones. Yo personalmente est no enojada con los inmigrantes que cruzan nuestras fronteras. Estoy enojado con nuestro gobierno para no hacer cumplir la ley, el gobierno mexicano para animar a sus ciudadanos que rompan nuestros leyes y las corporaciones que pegaron su lengua abajo de nuestras gargantas diariamente. No hay nada mal con su cultura pero si deseara vivir en México yo se moverÃÂ*a allÃÂ*. Luchamos para ganar nuestra independencia y a este punto me siento que la sangre de mis antepasados se basa solamente sobre mis manos de los gobiernos. Porqué no el uso los Estados Unidos como modelo de un paÃÂ*s usted quisiera obtener en vez de dar para arriba y de venir al norte. Cambie está en sus manos. No el nuestros. Soy seguro que usted ha oÃÂ*do hablar del FTAA. Es una vergüenza que las élites en este paÃÂ*s no comprobaron con los ciudadanos ese pie la cuenta primero. Nunca he visto tanto la protesta y el malestar en mi paÃÂ*s. Sale de la pregunta, cuáles son yo que se va a mis niños solamente un lÃÂ*o grande.

Vmama
    Ok. I got the part about opinions, the elites, and the trade deals. But can you translate this please?
    LOL
    Basically she/he said she/he is angry with both goverments cause here in mex the gov push the mexicans to work in the satates and the states don´t apply the laws to the mexicans.
    She said too it seems the satates need another independece day versus mexicans to push them out.
    Is that right.

Sorry if i speak a little broken english. I started to practice this year since 10 years of non use.
    You all know what i like the english cause 5.1 chanels are great, i don´t like the spahish in the movies just english, same in the videogames, same in HIP-HOP music and even in my jetta has xmradio cause i dont like spanish music.

(First of all i never liket the used things or refubrished)
    This is my new car i bought it last year it is 2005 and it cost me 14 grand, i bought the basic jetta cause the price reach 20 grands and is really expensive.

We call jetta here 2Slow-Two Slow (2.0)
    Well i don´t even like my car until i added more fun accesories like play station 2, xm radio and movies.
    My friends here added first rims, turbo, modify the computer to run fast and some other performance on their cars.

Even more specific i am listening righ now via online xmradio and in my house too and in my car, everywhere i am i like to listen american music.

I was trying to make it easier for you BETO... Babelfish is not a good translation site I take it...I appologize...I went back and tried to translate it back to English what a mess!!! Here is the jist...

I am not angry with the immigrants that cross our borders, I am angry with my government for not enforcing the law, the Mexican government for encouraging its citizens to break our laws and the corporations that ram your language down my throat daily. I would not go to Mexico or any other country for that matter and expect the same rights as the individuals that reside there, out of respect, if nothing else. I do not have a problem with your culture, but if I wanted to live in Mexico I would move there. I have been to Juarez many times (Crazy place) as I grew up in New Mexico. My mother bought her wedding dress there. We always went down to buy things cheaper and my mother still does, although now she goes to a little town next to Nogales, AZ. We fought for our independence and the blood of my ancestors rests solely on my governments hands, all in the name of the mighty dollar. Why don't you use our country as an example for what you desire for yours to be, instead of coming north? I am sure you have heard of the FTAA? It is a shame the elites in this country did not check with the people that foot the bill first.

Vmama

P.S. How do you feel about the "reconquista" of the United States?
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I was trying to make it easier for you BETO... Babelfish is not a good translation site I take it...I appologize...I went back and tried to translate it back to English what a mess!!! Here is the jist...

I am not angry with the immigrants that cross our borders, I am angry with my government for not enforcing the law, the Mexican government for encouraging its citizens to break our laws and the corporations that ram your language down my throat daily. I would not go to Mexico or any other country for that matter and expect the same rights as the individuals that reside there, out of respect, if nothing else. I do not have a problem with your culture, but if I wanted to live in Mexico I would move there. I have been to Juarez many times (Crazy place) as I grew up in New Mexico. My mother bought her wedding dress there. We always went down to buy things cheaper and my mother still does, although now she goes to a little town next to Nogales, AZ. We fought for our independence and the blood of my ancestors rests solely on my governments hands, all in the name of the mighty dollar. Why don't you use our country as an example for what you desire for yours to be, instead of coming north? I am sure you have heard of the FTAA? It is a shame the elites in this country did not check with the people that foot the bill first.

Vmama

P.S. How do you feel about the "reconquista" of the United States?
    Great speech and experiences too. I understand your idea.

Enough said about illegal inmigrants. I see some good arguments, I see some solid support in the states law enforcement´s favor. This is what I call American - debating, arguing and allowing everyone to speak their mind in a civilized manner.
    Still be Great Country with great people in there.

You might want to look outside the malls for Electronics in the US, Beto. Stores like Best Buy, Circuit City, etc, are a lot less expensive.
    Yes i know i go to best buy to buy cameras, music and xmradios and videogames etc....

Here it is other example: i bought some hand clock´s to my girlfriend and it cost me there about 120 bucks but here in mex in sears it will coste me 300 bucks the double.

The wear are expensive here too, so even my tennis just check the price and here in mex does not exist AND1 i am the onlyone that have AND1 everybody aske about my tennis hahahah LOL 49 bucks in USA versus 150 bucks in MEX city cause here in torreon nobody know them.

Beto,

Thank you for the information. The car I was talking about has room for a driver and maybe his shopping bags, not much else.

I'm glad you know about Best Buy

Is it hard to get back through Customs into Mexico?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Beto,

Thank you for the information. The car I was talking about has room for a driver and maybe his shopping bags, not much else.
    I pm a page about cars, i think it is smart.

I'm glad you know about Best Buy

Is it hard to get back through Customs into Mexico?
    Yes it is , for this reason i prefer there.

Thank you very much. I mean I come to the states twice a year to SHOP. Maybe that was the misunderstanding.

I want to help clarify something for BETO. He had sent me a PM and I replied. We PM'd back and forth a few times and what I have found is that I misunderstood that BETO comes here twice a year--not to WORK but to shop. He had asked if he could post my response about that and I said he could but it looks like he might have picked up another post! Anyway--BETO said he comes to the US twice a year just to shop and NOT TO WORK!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I understand about the shopping.

But don't people who shop in the US have to go through customs like people from the US who go to Mexico to shop have to go through Customs to get back into the US?

See, people who travel overseas or to Mexico or Canada from the US have to pass through Customs to come back into this country. Sometimes we have to pay tax on the goods we bring back into our country. That was what I meant.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast