Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mexico Annexes Los Angeles ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now on LA TImes page and Savage Nation website

The Savage Nation is showing the picture on the homepage and it links to an article on LA Times.

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/index.html

The la times article is only viewable if you register. Not interested. Probably pro illegal immigration.

Erin

Larry Elder of 790-KABC radio here in Los Angeles just had Jose Lieberman, owner of channel 62, on his show to try to explain the billboard campaign. Lieberman stated he doesn't understand why the billboard is offensive. Larry Elder challenged him by stating "This is Californina, Mr Liberman.. Not Mexico"

This story is all over talk radio today. I emailed last night all of our local TV news departments to look into this story. KTLA- channel 5 replied to me this morning that they aired the story on their morning news. Unfortunately, I missed it. Al Rantal of 790-KABC radio will pick up where Larry Elder left off at 7:00 p.m. Let's all call his show and voice our outrage. His number is 1-800-222-5222

Can you imagine if a billboard went up in London with England crossed out and next to it in big bold red letters GERMANY.

Can you imagine if a billboard went up in Tokyo with Japan crossed out and next to it in big bold red letters CHINA.

All of us know what would happen...the billboard would be destroyed!!

In other countries people, not sheeple, would not wait for the owner of the billboard to decide when and if the billboard should come down. The people will decide for him. The time has come for that piece of trash to come down.

We as nation are becoming overly compansionate towards a world that hates us, and laughs at us. Where is our pride???

Well, for what is worth at this point , I can confirm 2 of these billboards. One at Sherman Way and Woodley, and one at Sherman Way and White Oak.

I hear that there are at least 75 of them through out the city , and the guy responsible basically feels that this is Mexico, so no surprise here.

I heard part of Larry Elder this evening and he did a good job for us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the guy responsible basically feels that this is Mexico, so no surprise here.
    Interesting, oldpreach. How'd you come across that information?

Liberman has recently come under fire for another matter:

GLAAD, NCAVP Lead Coalition Calling on Lieberman Broadcasting Corp. to Stop Airing Violent Anti-Gay Content
    Chevrolet, Nissan, Kentucky Fried Chicken Withdraw Ads from Defamatory Spanish-Language Shows

February 18, 2005

LOS ANGELES - The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD), the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (NCAVP) and a coalition of diverse local and national lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) civil rights organizations today called on Spanish-language media group Liberman Broadcasting Corporation to stop promoting physical violence against and verbal abuse of LGBT people on its television shows "José Luis Sin Censura" and "El Show de MarÃÂ*a Laria" (which recently stopped production but whose defamatory past episodes continue to be frequently aired by Liberman) and its popular Los Angeles radio show "Los Guapos de la Mañana."

On the TV shows, audience members are allowed to get up from their seats to attack the guests, slap them, punch them, and drag beaten panelists across the stage. The shows also broadcast audience members' use of defamatory epithets such as "puñales," "joto," "maricón" [all three of which translate as "faggot"] and "marimacha" [dyke], and other offensive comments such as "All gays have AIDS." The "Los Guapos de la Mañana" radio program regularly features a transgender female character who discusses celebrity gossip while "Simón," a song about a gay man who dies of AIDS, is played in the background

Excerpt ... see balance of story http://www.ncavp.org/media/MediaRelease ... 217&d=1277
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Darn, I miss all the good stuff. Was this on radio?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Anybody in the Los Angeles area up for some paintball target practice????

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Darn, I miss all the good stuff. Was this on radio?
    yep, got him coming back from Myrtle Beach this evening. Same station I get Sean Hannity on .
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Watchman,

I heard back from my friend who saw 3 of these billboards in San Fernando Valley. Here's what he had to say:

Here's some info that Watchman requested. One of the billboards is at the
    Corner of Sepulveda and
    Victory Blvd. in the S.Fern. Valley. It is owned by Clearchannel. Exact same
    billboard as the one pictured in worldnetdaily.com article. I'll confirm
    other locations this wk.

Other news, Doug McIntyre anounced today that he has a plan on how to
    respond to channel 62's ad - he told listerners to go onto www.kabc.com
    after midnight tonight to find out what his plan is.
    I know that would be really late for all you guys, but I thought I 'd pass
    this on to you.

I will get more info about other locations.

Please pass this along - Any vandalism of these billboards must be
    discouraged. We must EDUCATE the masses in a postive way, that will be
    much more effective in the long run. Let the other side shoot themselves in
    the foot, as they have done in the past to our benefit.

Sherman Way and White Oak, Sherman Way and Woodley. Those are the other 2 that i have seen myself in the Valley. So, with VIctory and Sepulveda, that makes 3 so far.

As far as Seinor whats his face thinkink this is Mexico, his first interview was very sarcastic, and he said that all you have to do is take a drive around and see that this is a 'hispanic' city. Pretty clear to me as to what he thinks.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast