Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mexico Annexes Los Angeles ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am so sick and tired that the only way people like Nativo Lopez can excuse their actions is by the use of the word "racism", but then again, how does that old saying goes?, "it takes one to know one"

I am ready to rip my house apart looking for that old bumper sticker that said,

"AMERICA, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT"

I want to make sure everyone sees the new look for these billboards with a US flag hanging over the word "Mexico"

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-13041.html#13041
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like the new look. Any plans to fix the rest of them?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I like the new look. Any plans to fix the rest of them?
    It does give it a lot more class.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, that is classy but I still think it would be more cost effective to fix them all with cans of red spray paint.

W

t would be more cost effective to fix them all with cans of red spray paint
    I think it shows more class to have the USA flag up there.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Give me a break...

I'm all for Legal Immigration and what not, but I think everyone is overreacting over these stupid billboards.

Yes, it's a stupid billboard, I totally agree.

Did the creators of this sign intend for it to have the meaning you're all seeing? (I think not)

What I think is that the "Idiots" that came up with the idea for the sign are problably some stupid "Chicanos" (who call themselves that because they're neither from here nor there). They obviously don't speak or understand English or Spanish well enough to be designing billboards of any kind.

Unfortunately, by making all this fuss you're all making it into what it isn't and calling much more attention to it than it deserves and thus you're committing sabotage on your own country.

Once again, I'm in no way defending the sign nor it's creators, I think they're both very stupid and everyone should just ignore it/them.

For the record, I'm Mexican and I live in Mexico and have no desire to immigrate. Don't get me wrong, for me, the U.S. is a nice place to visit, but I wouln't want to live there...

Cheers!

P.S. I appologize if I offended any "Chicanos" but that's the way I feel... I say pick a side and stick with it. :P (Don't care much for lukewarm people)

MaskedMarvel:

The signs are bringing attention to the fact there is a separatist movement within the ranks of the illegal alien community in America. They also illustrate that many illegal aliens have no respect for our laws and the territorial rights of the United States.

W

LA Billboard

Someone talented should take the photo of when it said "Mexico" and put GWB standing next to it pointing to it with Fox and saying, "I keep my promises, don't I Vincente?" Then send it to every newspaper in the country.

Your comment regarding Chicanos cannot be offensive to us since a comment from a Mexican is really worthless in our eyes.

Maybe if you could spread your willingness to stand your ground to your fellow Mexicans they wouldn't be running from their nation with their tail between their legs. The would stand and fight their government and change how it functions instead of running. Or they could be smart enough not to breed when they know they can't afford too.

The term Chicano has nothing to with "neither from there or here."
    The term Chicano at its basic level means a person of Mexican descent who has been raised within the American cultural fabic and identifies with their Native past.

Yes there is a major threat from illegal groups within the U.S. Chicanos do not want this too occur. We did not send 500,000 of our people too WWII so that we can be overrun any other nationality.