Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mexico Annexes Los Angeles ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm telling you, if you want to send something to the jerk at the radio station, send him an egg carton full of balls of horse manure but if you have money to throw around, don't waste it on flower, donate it to ALIPAC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I'm telling you, if you want to send something to the jerk at the radio station, send him an egg carton full of balls of horse manure but if you have money to throw around, don't waste it on flower, donate it to ALIPAC.
    I wrote to the radio station that is organzing the flowers and sent "virtual roses" to them for calling a "rat" a "rat."

I think they were going to deliver them all at once this morning in one huge delivery. Will be interesting to hear the followup. I think the show airs at night. Wonder if it can be heard on the net?

Reminds me of the Arizonians who bagged up trash left by the illegals in the desert and piled it high in front of an AZ rep's office. There might be a photo of that in the pictures section. Now that sent a message!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

I second that. We need to be productive with our cash. I know that the florists will love us, but ALIPAC can use the cash a little more wisley. JMHO.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I heard about this billboard while watching the news and it made my blood boil...this type of Billboard is Extremely Offensive and Disrespectful to Americans and to The United States of America

What billboard will they put up next ? California,USA with USA crossed out and MEXICO put in place

Caliguy2005
    Welcome to ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't advocating the overthrow of the US Gov a felony?

I think the FBI should become involved - I take this as a serious threat. Isn't it a felony to advocate the overthrow of the US government? Basically all the execs should be on trial for treason as they are advocating the overthrow of CA It doesn't matter if they didn't know before - they know now and the ads are still up!!! It's just like the FBI going after AirAmerica for the threat they made to Bush. This is a threat to our government and they should be treating it seriously also.

Can you image if we went to Mexico and put up a billboard and crossed out "Mexico" and put "USA"? I know our government is usually paranoid about groups wanting to take over - but I guess that only applies to white US citizen groups that only have a few hundred people. A few million non-citizens it doesn't care about.

My parents live in LA, my mom was born there, I was born there and my daughter was born there and now they say its only for Hispanics? Are they going to kick out all the white people now? Opps - they are already doing that.

Basically, they are saying to us - LA is not your city and CA is not your state anymore. This is not a joke and it's not just an ad as the execs are trying to downplay it. The advertising company put it there because they know that's what their audience really thinks. Where are all the PC/diversity people now? Where is OUR apology

Note to the Hispanic poster - thank you for speaking out! You are very intelligent to realize this effects everyone living here. If they were smart they wouldn't want CA to become Mexico either - don't they remember why they left Mexico in the first place?

JBJ
    One thing about this billboard that I haven't seen touched upon is how it reflects on the men and women who risk their lives protecting and defending America. It's a spit in the face to patriotic Americans.

It's like illegals are saying, "While your soldiers die fighting terrorists and protecting the world, we're just going to take advantage, slip in behind your back and take over quietly without force."

America is quite capable of repelling any army in the world and conquering terrorism, but we can't seem (or are unwilling) to defend against illegal civilians, who are overwhelming and subduing our cities.

Welcome to all the new people!

JBJ, I whole-heartedly agree with you. Right now, the only thing I can think of to say is:

DEATH TO POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

All this P.C. baloney has brought us to where we are today. Is anyone else a fan of the TV show "24"? It shows what happens when political correctness reigns. I think people are finally getting sick of it and are starting to wake up and say, "Hey, wait a minute! This is crazy! What's happening is wrong and it's killing us and we have to stop it!"

Politics is applesauce.
    Will Rogers

Thank you for welcoming me
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Caliguy2005
    Welcome to ALIPAC
    jump right on in with both feet any time you want and lets know know how you feel about the illegal alien problem we all face.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast