Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mexico Annexes Los Angeles ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    This is the number that we called was 951-682-5722 found at www.inlandnewstoday.com/media.html They said they have been getting a lot of calls regarding the billboard. Keep up the good work and let them know how you feel about it.
    Thank you for posting this number. I also called it and was routed to voicemail for Miguel. I did leave a message.
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

I understand that ALIPAC confirmed it, but we not only wanted to confirm it but to complain about it as well. We wanted to make certain, because a local Clear Channel Station in my area, (one of the DJ's) thought that perhaps the photo was a hoax. I provided him with the url to this thread, gave him William's email address and gave him the phone numbers to the station. So far, I haven’t gotten a response. I will try to bring it up live on air.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I understand that ALIPAC confirmed it, but we not only wanted to confirm it but to complain about it as well. We wanted to make certain, because a local Clear Channel Station in my area, (one of the DJ's) thought that perhaps the photo was a hoax. I provided him with the url to this thread, gave him William's email address and gave him the phone numbers to the station. So far, I haven’t gotten a response. I will try to bring it up live on air.
    Complaining is good! Nope, not a hoax. The numbers in the photo in the lower right corner edge of the billboard identify it as belonging to Clear Channel .. who admits to owning the billboard.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

OK LETS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Ok after doing some research I have found the following info for KRCA who put up this billboard. We need to call these people and complain directly to LENARD D. LIBERMAN whos is the EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
    of the station. Here is the info. I am wondering if it might be a violation of their FCC license to have insinuated that they are actually operating in Mexico where they do not have a license to operate.

Legal Name of the Licensee
    KRCA LICENSE CORP.

Mailing Address
    1845 EMPIRE AVENUE

City
    BURBANK State or Country (if foreign address)
    CA ZIP Code
    91504 -
    Telephone Number (include area code)
    8187295300 E-Mail Address (if available)

FCC Registration Number:
    Facility ID Number
    22161 Call Sign
    KRCA
    2. Contact Representative (if other than Licensee)
    MARNIE K. SARVER
    Firm or Company Name
    WILEY REIN & FIELDING LLP

E-Mail Address (if available)
    MSARVER@WRF.COM

L.A. Mexico billboard

I've seen two of these billboards. One on Van Buren Blvd. in Woodcrest (Riverside County) and another on 1st St. just east of Faiview in Santa Ana (Orange County). They had me boiling mad. I'm ready to join a local Minute Man group in San Diego.

A Way To Bring The Heat

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    IF SOMEONE HAS THE TIME TO CALL AND CONFIRM THE BOARD WITH THE STATION. ILL RELEASE THIS NATIONALLY.

W
    OK I figured it out. I contacted the FCC first and they said there was nothing they could do but the lady said I should contact the FTC as it did sound like "false advertising". I also called the station but got the run around. It will take outside pressure to get them to to take these signs down and that is our goal. I called the FTC and filed a formal complaint it took all of 10 minutes. Now if we can all take 10 minutes out of our day over the next week we can file enough complaints with the FTC that they will take action.

Heres what you do

call 877-382-4357 this is the FTC. You will need to keep pressing numbers until you run out of menu options I think the last number is going to be a 5 then you will get transferred to an aperator. Tell the operator you want to report a case of false advertising. Then give the operator all the following information. Be sure to state the company name as WILEY REIN & FIELDING LLP as KRCA are just the call letters of the station.

Legal Name of the Licensee
    KRCA LICENSE CORP.

Mailing Address
    1845 EMPIRE AVENUE

City
    BURBANK State or Country (if foreign address)
    CA ZIP Code
    91504 -
    8187295300 E-Mail Address (if available)

FCC Registration Number:
    Facility ID Number
    22161 Call Sign
    KRCA
    2. Contact Representative (if other than Licensee)
    MARNIE K. SARVER
    Firm or Company Name
    WILEY REIN & FIELDING LLP

E-Mail Address (if available)
    MSARVER@WRF.COM

If we all do this I bet we can have these signs down within the next month or so.

Re: L.A. Mexico billboard

Quote Originally Posted by mrcapra
    I've seen two of these billboards. One on Van Buren Blvd. in Woodcrest (Riverside County) and another on 1st St. just east of Faiview in Santa Ana (Orange County). They had me boiling mad. I'm ready to join a local Minute Man group in San Diego.
    Hello MrCapra,

WELCOME to ALIPAC! This is turning into quite a story, isn't it?

Are the billboards you've seen identical to the one pictured here? If not, could you get a photo and send it to us?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Re: L.A. Mexico billboard

Quote Originally Posted by mrcapra
    Thanks for the heads up.

We have a lot of ralliers in our organization out in the Hemet/Temecula area, as well as the Inland Empire in general.

If you are truly interested in getting involved in this movement, you are more than welcome to join us at our rallies/protests that we usually have at least once a month in Southern California.

JBJ

Re: Update, confirmed, talked to station

Quote Originally Posted by fritzilla
    -snip-
    I also mentioned to him that I felt this would be like the US labeling Baghdad as Baghdad, USA. He again understood.

-snip-
    I think a better analogy, IMO, would be labeling New York, NY as New York, Iraq.

Los Angeles is under attack by illegal Mexican immigrants. Declaring it a part of Mexico is a slap-in-the-face to all Americans.

Thanks for the welcome, Charlesoakisland.

Lou Dobbs just cover the billboard on his show.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast