Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

there's not such thing as an EU passport yet. each country has it's own passport, but they do all say"in their native language : "European union "
    But any passport that allows you entry to many different countries is one step closer to globalism. Don't you see that?

I want illegal aliens to be deported. stop saying that I don't want them deported. I just say it's not achievable to deport them all !
    And I say it IS possible. It won't happen overnight. And some may even go home on their own if they are shunned by employers, by charity groups, if they are denied any social assistance. One step at a time.

But the first thing to do is shore up the border to stop more from entering.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

there's not such thing as an EU passport yet. each country has it's own passport, but they do all say"in their native language : "European union "
    But any passport that allows you entry to many different countries is one step closer to globalism. Don't you see that?

I want illegal aliens to be deported. stop saying that I don't want them deported. I just say it's not achievable to deport them all !
    And I say it IS possible. It won't happen overnight. And some may even go home on their own if they are shunned by employers, by charity groups, if they are denied any social assistance. One step at a time.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

returning_resident--I do not think we are still the richest country in the world in terms of net worth, assets and liabilities. Our liabilities are outnumber our assets; our debts exceed what we have; our incomes are insufficient to pay off the debt service, so unless all the countries are broke, we have lost that spot of being the richest nation in the world.

We may still look rich in some neighborhoods, but as a nation and people, we are not. It has changed dramatically in the past 5 years.

We might still be One of the Least Poor.

There is an old saying "is the glass half full or half empty.'

If you start out with a full glass and then see it is half empty, something happened to the contents. You investigate and find there is a seam that's leaking. That glass is not only half empty, it's draining and will be totally empty very soon.

That's what we're all trying to avoid. Our nation has seams that are draining it and these have to be plugged permanently ASAP.

I hope you aren't disappointed when you come home. We're all still here ready to work and do what is necessary to turn things around and look forward to your return!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I do not think we are still the richest country in the world in terms of net worth, assets and liabilities.
    And we haven't been the richest nation in the world for quite some time, actually.
    But since this subject has come up so often lately, here's the breakdown. Follow the link to the site for more breakdowns. I'm too shocked for further comment at this time!

Richest Countries in the World
    Rank Country GDP - per capita
    1 Luxembourg $ 55,100
    2 Norway $ 37,800
    3 United States $ 37,800
    4 San Marino $ 34,600
    5 Switzerland $ 32,700
    6 Denmark $ 31,100
    7 Iceland $ 30,900
    8 Austria $ 30,000
    9 Canada $ 29,800
    10 Ireland $ 29,600
    11 Belgium $ 29,100
    12 Australia $ 29,000
    13 Netherlands $ 28,600
    14 Japan $ 28,200
    15 United Kingdom $ 27,700
    16 France $ 27,600
    17 Germany $ 27,600
    18 Finland $ 27,400
    19 Monaco $ 27,000
    20 Sweden $ 26,800

Source: CIA World Factbook
    source:http://www.aneki.com/richest.html

Whoa there, I didn't say that anarchy is good for the government...neither is it good for the governed...I meant that if some laws can be ignored then respect for the law is eroded to the extent that people will obey only the laws that suit them.

For an examply, look at Mexico and the current events there. Murder and mayhem, kidnappings and drug smuggled...ad infinitum...anarchy, my friend, anarchy.

That's anarchy.
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

JR,

I see that and I agree with you on that. But I’m sorry to say that I still want 2 passports. I hope to ever get a EU country passport.

Well, I don’t think it’s possible to deport them all. And even if we were able to deport them all – I hope so – then it would even take decades !

Judy,

JUDY,

returning_resident--I do not think we are still the richest country in the world in terms of net worth, assets and liabilities. Our liabilities are outnumber our assets; our debts exceed what we have; our incomes are insufficient to pay off the debt service, so unless all the countries are broke, we have lost that spot of being the richest nation in the world.
    Well with the richest country, I actually meant that in overall we’ve got most money.
    Most families in the US have 2 cars, who else in the world has that ?

We may still look rich in some neighborhoods, but as a nation and people, we are not. It has changed dramatically in the past 5 years.
    I’ll see this year in 2006 if things has changed that much. But as I said, I go to nyc a few times a year, but to me – nothing much has changed.

There is an old saying "is the glass half full or half empty.'

If you start out with a full glass and then see it is half empty, something happened to the contents. You investigate and find there is a seam that's leaking. That glass is not only half empty, it's draining and will be totally empty very soon.
    I like that saying. Thank you for sharing and explaining. I knew the saying, but normally we refer here ( Holland ) that my friends want to have another beer as their glass is half full/empty. But didn’t know what you just explained.

I hope you aren't disappointed when you come home. We're all still here ready to work and do what is necessary to turn things around and look forward to your return!!
    Thank you. But I’ve been home before, like 3 times a year and nyc hasn’t changed that much.

ROAD RUNNER,

Whoa there, I didn't say that anarchy is good for the government...neither is it good for the governed...I meant that if some laws can be ignored then respect for the law is eroded to the extent that people will obey only the laws that suit them.
    Ok, gotcha

For an examply, look at Mexico and the current events there. Murder and mayhem, kidnappings and drug smuggled...ad infinitum...anarchy, my friend, anarchy.
    Well, then we can also claim that some neighborhoods in the US has anarchy already as there’re places the cops avoid to go to.

Well, then we can also claim that some neighborhoods in the US has anarchy already as there’re places the cops avoid to go to.
    My point..thank you.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast