Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Hosay
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFomorian
    Wow, where do I start. Obviously, that pattern of thought is neither enlightened or factual on its face. If you can back up your theory with historical evidence pertaining to the underlined, and I am most assured that you cannot and will only make yourself look more foolish, I would be happy to share ideas with you to the contrary. If you can't, I'll leave you to stew in your own ignorance and call it a day.
    Duh! The 13 colonies were ruled by ... Great Britain and populated mostly with people from Great Britain.
    Capitalism was systematized by Adam Smith, a Scotsman, in 1776.
    The foundation of our system of government was contributed by John Locke, an Englishman with his writings: Two Treatises on Civil Government and A Letter Concerning Toleration, about 1689.
    Look at the ancestry of all the founders of the United States.

This is not to neglect African-Americans who have been here since approximately 1650 and have made their own contributions to this nation.
    That dutchie should be heated by now...
    Since you failed to answer my question, I'll lay it down for you.
    The "proper foundation of the country" lies in the millions of African slaves that made cotton king in the antebellum south. It lies in the hard work of the Chinese that built the railroads that made this country an industrial powerhouse. It lies in the hearts of the Tejanos that fought against Mexico. And there are many other I didn't mention because of space.

This "default" attitude is deadly for our cause. You know it but out of privledge or pride you can't bring yourself to the fact.
    When you wake up, I just hope it's not too late!

Now is the time I should call it a day.
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Just look at what he posted (dyehard39) by paying only attention to the words in bold. This is very much a move on dot org style tactic (tho' I am not making this association here directly). By bolding the keywords this lumps them together so that they can be associatted using the term target tool.

I know this because seomoz is a company here in Seattle and I know someone working there. The person who keeps bolding these terms is attempting to influence association with these terms. Actually you will find many of the collectivist scum trying this tactic as of late, it has made the rounds here in the red plagurist and propaganda community (some refer to them as activists). The idea this company has is for marketing terms. You can go to seomoz.org and try the term tools.

Check this article:
    http://www.redflymarketing.com/blog/10- ... ould-know/

The concept is very simple...Search engines give more weight to keywords if they are in bold. This is basically an attempt to shape an seo view of alipac. BTW you will see more of this and you will also see more of the tinfoil hat crowd showing up. I know but I feel I should play the devils advocate here, post counts mean nothing really. This methodology isnt always direct in iits effect but it is very manipulative of browser based ontology viewers.

Government systems like ocelot (not the lucent one and other intelligence gathering tools heavily weight bold and "heavied" words under the assumption they have been done so for importance. So what is happening here is called (at least in some circles) "image" clouding.

In any event, I can tell you that this persons intentions are slanderous. Again pay attention to the bolded words and think about them in association. ...Doesn't anyone else find that strange? Post count of the individual be damned. I sure do. I checked other anti-illegal immigration sites and they are flooded with tinfoil hat type posts and bolding of potentially harmful keywords. Internment camps? This is bizarre stuff to me and I can only guess lightly that it is meant to be harmful thru association.
    http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5533 ... ed1zy0.png

Careful, people. It's not about being a White Anglo Saxon Protestant- it's about being an American. That means speaking English and acknowledging that the historical cultural foundation of the country, which is British, meaning English, Scottish and Welsh, ss the proper foundation of the country. Any person of any race or skin color or previous cultural heritage can become an American!

For example, Al Rodriguez, the leader of You Don't Speak For Me, (Hispanics against illegal immigration) is one of the greatest Americans there is.
    (My emphasis added)
    Wow, where do I start. Obviously, that pattern of thought is neither enlightened or factual on its face. If you can back up your theory with historical evidence pertaining to the underlined, and I am most assured that you cannot and will only make yourself look more foolish, I would be happy to share ideas with you to the contrary. If you can't, I'll leave you to stew in your own ignorance and call it a day.
    Good by...I'll miss you when your gone.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Duh! The 13 colonies were ruled by ... Great Britain and populated mostly with people from Great Britain.
    The foundation of our system of government was contributed by John Locke, an Englishman with his writings: Two Treatises on Civil Government and A Letter Concerning Toleration, about 1689.

This is not to neglect African-Americans who have been here since approximately 1650 and have made their own contributions to this nation.
    The "proper foundation of the country" lies in the millions of African slaves that made cotton king in the antebellum south. It lies in the hard work of the Chinese that built the railroads that made this country an industrial powerhouse. It lies in the hearts of the Tejanos that fought against Mexico. And there are many other I didn't mention because of space.

This "default" attitude is deadly for our cause. You know it but out of privledge or pride you can't bring yourself to the fact.

Back so soon? Wow are we lucky! Thanks for the enlightenment...what would we do without your lecture on the history the U.S.

Can you say...
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot

Back so soon? Wow are we lucky! Thanks for the enlightenment...what would we do without your lecture on the history the U.S.

Can you say...
    I stings doesn't it?
    You can't have it both ways!
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Fomorian, are you 16 years old?

You can build railroads and plant cotton and be heroic in battle, but it doesn't get your country very far unless the systems of government and economic activity can effectively harness those accomplishments.

The African slaves, Chinese, and Tejanos were working within a system that has its origins in Great Britain. Any person of any race or culture can become a part of that system. That is why the United States has been able to absorb so many immigrants in the past.

The danger of the current tidal wave of (MOD EDIT) mmigration is that many of these people, in their ignorance and wrongheadedness, want to turn the U.S. into a version of the countries from which they are fleeing. They are bringing the lawlessness, failure, corruption and chaos with them.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hosay, amen to that. These people hail from third world nations. They apparently loved their lifestyle while there, with the exception of the incomes they can steal while they are here. They want their third world lifestyle, plus having their American incomes here.

Go to any neighborhood where it is apparent there are numerous illegal aliens clumped into it, and see how degraded that neighborhood has become, ask local police how degraded, ask older citizens of that neighborhood. All will tell you that when that neighborhood became the enclave of illegal aliens, it went downhill.

This nation was not founded on this kind of person. This nation was founded on people who were willing to sacrfice even their lives, if needed, to ensure the freedom we all enjoy right now. Many worked hard when they came here, but this nation and its potential had already been established for them by those here, mainly, of Brittish and other European peoples.

This society is a model of those ideals. Not the ideals of China, Mexico, Africa, Tibet, or any other society, no of Brittish and European ideals. To deny this is simply ignorance.

Have other ethnic groups contributed and become part of it? Certainly, and made themselves into fine Americans. BTW, being considered an American is not a racist thing it is a patriotic thing, and something to be proud of.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Just look at what he posted (dyehard39) by paying only attention to the words in bold. This is very much a move on dot org style tactic (tho' I am not making this association here directly). By bolding the keywords this lumps them together so that they can be associatted using the term target tool.

I only use boldness to emphasize. Bring out a point. There is no other reason. I do not know of anyother reason for boldness of words. If it is irritating or offensive to anyone, I can stop. It is a habit that came with teaching. I have always used boldness to emphasize. I have no idea what you are talking about and do not read anymore in to it. It is only done to bring out the meaning of the whole sentence.
    Again, I don't know if I can stop.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericaTheBeautiful
    nntrixie,

Do you mean that is what the illegals want?

Why would they want that? They can never know which one of them will be deported next. So they all have to live in fear.

Of course the Government would like us to believe they are doing something about it.
    I am sorry, I just saw this answer and I am not sure what you mean.

The illegals are not that frightened of deportation - period. They haven't been for well over a decade. As one told me, 'I'll beat the bus back.'

Just look at the number we see in reports that 'were ordered deported' - 'were deported' - several times, yet they are still here.

Of the stories we see of the raids, how many get deported? We never know.

I suppose the illegals would prefer that our government just came right out in plain English and told us to 'shut up and take it'. They haven't quite reach that point yet. They are still in the flim-flamming mode with promises of crackdowns, huge raids that round up a half dozen, etc.

If that keeps the millions of illegals here working, and sending money back home - yeah, the illegals don't mind at all. If 100 are actually, truly deported this year - 99 will be back within a month of deportation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen

Check this article:
    http://www.redflymarketing.com/blog/10- ... ould-know/

I read it and I disagree.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5533 ... ed1zy0.png

All of my post have had BOLDNESS. It is just plain old years of habit.

Like I said before, if the members want me to stop, I will. I do not think that anyone who read my post, only pay attention to the bold words. I will not comment any futher on the issue. Illegal immigration is to important to get bogged in spelling, etc. What do you call it?

There I go again.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast