Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    You know, Brightnail, does make a point here.

We only have 3 candidates, I think, that are with us on illegal immigration. Hopefully, we will vote for one of those three.

We have been asked not to discuss specific candidates for a while and I will respect that.

If, however, we get into trashing either of the three, it is not a good thing.
    Let's don't force each other into a corner or cause such hard feelings that we can't come together and vote for one of them - whether it's the one we prefer or not. Anything else, means the 'other side' gets their man/woman in office.

That's exactly what they want ------.
    I don't see alot of T and H bashing, but I do see alot of the "other" being bashed. Is it maybe because the "other" posters are more vocal?
    There's only 2 candidates if illegal immigration is important to you
    The ones that will do the deporting if not then there's going to be amnesty.

Show me in any RP's speechs or writtings the DEPORT word
    NO DEPORT = AMNESTY
    nntrixie, I appreciate your position in wanting to learn.

See, this post above shows that once_a_democrate is an aggitator. Plain and simple. He isn't about promoting his candidate but bashing on Ron Paul.

See, look at his post history and a "few" others here. See, when you have a "good candidat" you PROMOTE that candidate, right? I NEVER EVER once bashed Tancredo or Hunter for months... I was actually promoting them along with Ron Paul -- UNTIL, the shills came out to play. See, they ain't about promoting THEIR candidates, but bashing Ron Paul. See, to me -- that smells like the MSM.

These characters spend more time bashing than promoting. See, they "really" don't want you voting for Ron Paul. Why?

Here is some logic. Keep in mind, this is my perception based on the facts that I know of. I personally want it to be different because I want honest candidates IN THE RACE.

Here is logic of the shills here:

Tancredo: will soon drop - if doesn't place in top 3 in NH, said he'd drop. Plus he doesn't have the funds to move forward.
    Hunter: will soon drop - not even registering in any of the first primary states AND has almost no money.

Now - I HOPE some miracle happends and these two displace Hucklebee and Thompson... but lets go with probability.

Now, IF these two don't make it.... The shills here "KNOW" this. They are not drumming support for THEIR candidates but giving the perception that Ron Paul is crazy. So, they don't care where his support goes, as long as it is away from him. So, lets look at it carefully.

If tancredo drops, if hunter drops.. and they are forcing votes away from Ron Paul by smearing his name.. WHERE ARE THOSE VOTES GONNA GO?

TO THE CFR WAR MONGORING OPEN BORDER PUPPETS.

So, I know -- and now you know, what these einsteins are up to.

And contrary to 'once-a-democrate' --> Fair has rated fron paul 100%, NumbersUSA rates ron paul a 'B'. And he is rated B+ by another organziation.

So, as usual - the anti ron paul brigade are not much on reading.

What i find most amussing is these same characters are against the NAU. YET RON PAUL has been against this for YEARS!!!!

I would encourage people here to do independent research. Or ask me.

A few here are like the MSM, trying to shape your perspective on smears and lies.

Personally, I'd prefer you to find out on your own. The great thing about Ron Paul, he is a prolific writer and he has A TON OF WRITINGS ONLINE on where he stands on every single immaginable topic.

ronpaulliberary.com
    ronpaul2008.com/articles

Banned
    I am not going to get into a discussion or argument about any particular candidate. For one thing, I think we have been asked not to do so - until a forum has been created for that.

I am just suggesting we can discuss, but even when the forum opens, I hope, we don't take a tack that will divide us - or create such anger and hard feelings, we can't come together and vote together.
    I AGREE we must stay together But the rules must apply to every one all member no mater how long or short they have been around .
    Has any one ever seen what a presidential election has done to a PAC that becomes divided over candidates? Im just asking

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    I am not going to get into a discussion or argument about any particular candidate. For one thing, I think we have been asked not to do so - until a forum has been created for that.

I am just suggesting we can discuss, but even when the forum opens, I hope, we don't take a tack that will divide us - or create such anger and hard feelings, we can't come together and vote together.
    I AGREE we must stay together But the rules must apply to every one all member no mater how long or short they have been around .
    Has any one ever seen what a presidential election has done to a PAC that becomes divided over candidates? Im just asking
    Well, "if" you agree - then why are you putting your posting in high gear making sorta disparaging posts. Practice what you preach.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN

Well, "if" you agree - then why are you putting your posting in high gear making sorta disparaging posts. Practice what you preach.
    what are you talking about

MW
    butterbean wrote:

I don't see alot of T and H bashing, but I do see alot of the "other" being bashed. Is it maybe because the "other" posters are more vocal?
    I don't think it's because "other" posters are more vocal. Honestly, I think it's because the "other" posters have actually done some research on the candidates and discovered that Ron Paul is not all he's hyped up to be. The man has many glaring weaknesses and inconsistencies where illegal immigration and border security are concerned. The evidence of these weaknesses and inconsistencies are undesirably prominent to anyone that has thoroughly researched the candidates. What is so wrong in wanting everyone to be more informed? The 2008 presidential election could be the most important election during our lifetime - it's important that we get it right.

Personally, I think it's unfortunate when the few attempt to obfuscate the facts with extraneous information and excuses. I'm always willing to listen to a legitimate argument when presented respectfully. However, my ears close swiftly to anyone that thrusts their argument out in a demeaning and unrespectful manner (criticizing others opinions, name calling, personally degrading and/or attempting to discredit an individuals because their views are different than your own, etc.).

IMO, providing facts and linking to source information for the sole purpose of enlightening folks shouldn't be considered bashing. Actually, I see it as nothing more than information sharing.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Question for ya MW: Do you think, after your research, that Ron Paul would be worse for Americans on the illegal immigration problem than Giuliani or Romney?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

once_a_democrate is an aggitator
    UNTIL, the shills came out to play
    Here is logic of the shills here
    Now, IF these two don't make it.... The shills here "KNOW" this
    So, I know -- and now you know, what these einsteins are up to.
    A few here are like the MSM
    So, as usual - the anti ron paul brigade are not much on reading.
    BrightNail, I've called you on this several times over the last week or two. Why do you continously debase your fellow ALIPAC members through the use of derogatory language. Furthermore, why do you presume to know their reasoning for sharing information on Ron Paul? You do it all the time (share information on Paul), and I have no problem with that. Why are you so determined to keep folks from learning all there is to know about Paul? I think that's an honest question, don't you?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dude, I have already addressed this is ANOTHER THREAD.

And please MW. Stop selectively taking my words out of context. Please use them in relation to what I was talking about. You trying to get me banned or something? hmmmmm.

You been on me for some time and until you call others out on their use of language and obvious smears, don't comment on my posts.

As I have mentioned about 10 times now, I do NOT mind you talking about your candidates of choice. I don't mind talking about Ron Paul. What I have issue is ATTACKS. Let me repeat that, ATTACKS. Over and Over and Over... on many many threads, the same persons making inferences and obvious smears and posts. Now, because you DO NOT support Ron Paul, you have NO issues with this - But you have issue with me calling others out on it.

So, let me repeat myself. Don't address 'my' posts until you also address others and their obvious plans. It is tiresome.

And please - stop with your selective 'quoting' out of context to make me look a certain way. I know what you are doing, and its rather underhanded.

Why? Because "IF" you had issue with me and you 'truly' wanted to communicate with me, why not just privately PM me?

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Why are you so determined to keep folks from learning all there is to know about Paul? I think that's an honest question, don't you?
    Okay. This is perfect. That line right there. You make inferences that I am somehow 'forbidding' and using posts to prevent others from 'finding things out." <-- This is what you do. This is so dishonest on your part.

I have posted over and over and over again, the following links.

www.ronpaul2008.com/articles
    www.ronpaullibrary.com

YET, you infere that I got something to hide? I hope others see how you word things to infer that I don't want the truth to come out. IN FACT, its just the opposite.. I WANT ALL PEOPLE to get educated on Ron Paul because if they do - they will vote for him. Duh!

IMHO, it is posters like you who post minrpresentativev posts on Ron Paul. For instance, that Pork spending issue. I addressed that 3x! Other issues that dealt with illegals, many times!!! YET! - The same people keep posting the same thing. *IF* persons read on their own, then they would see ALL of Ron's explainations, and why he might of vote done way or another.

Banned
    What do you think my plans are here at alipac BrightNail ?

whats a shills ?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast