Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"kniggit
    AHA! A complete site dedicated to bashing Paul, so this is where MW gets his fodder. Some great rebuttals in the comment sections of the links in the top toolbar.
    All facts so I don't consider facts to be bashing.

I like the comment on 245(i) not being amnesty and commenting person leaves a link that describes it as amnesty. I guess some just don't want to face the truth

MW
    kniggit wrote:

AHA! A complete site dedicated to bashing Paul, so this is where MW gets his fodder. Some great rebuttals in the comment sections of the links in the top toolbar.
    Absolutely not, I didn't even know that site existed until seeing the link. The many facts I've provided on Ron Paul have come from various sources, including his actual voting record. My extensive research on the candidates has taken me to many places, however, the site you're talking about has never been visited by me.

Why do many Ron Paul supporters insist on attempting to discredit folk who are attempting to help them make an informed decision? If someone has reason to question the information provided, perhaps they should argue why they don't agree or provide factual information to rebutt it.

I challenge anyone to show me where I've provided any information that wasn't true or any instance where I purposely tried to mislead anyone. Actually, almost everything I've provided on Paul has been linked to its source. Anyone that has the time, and feels the need, is more than welcome to go back through my posts and see if any of the links I've provided lead to the site I've been accused of gathering information from.

Why did you feel the need to publicly accuse me of providing information from a site I didn't even know existed before tonight, kniggit? What evidence can you provide to substantiate your accusation? I'm sorry, I just don't understand why everything has to be personal with some of the Paul supporters.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Hmmm.........I just checked out the site in question, kniggit.

http://chip91.wordpress.com/

Everything provided on the site is available in a host of places throughout the web.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK, I offer an apology for my presumption that you were "One of your members here showed me this..." almost everything provided on that site has been posted by you in some form or fashion.

I do wish you would read some of the rebuttals on there that explain some of Dr Paul's reasons for voting the way he did
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Why Dr. Paul has not signed on to the SAVE ACT.
    No bashing here - just facts
    SAVE ACT is employer sanctions and "unnecessary" per RP
    From an interview asking about RP's 6 point stand on illegals

(1) Actions against Employers
    Rasmussen, 4:45 p.m.: Employer sanctions - No, Dr. Paul does not want to turn private employers in to federal agents. With a responsible policy in place, this is also unnecessary.

starts a half way down
    http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=11833
    If anyone wants to know what Dr. Paul has said or thinks about Illegal Immigration let them go and read HIS writtings not reports of half truths from people who either do not like Dr. Paul or are ill informed.

www.ronpaullibrary.com
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Why Dr. Paul has not signed on to the SAVE ACT.
    No bashing here - just facts
    SAVE ACT is employer sanctions and "unnecessary" per RP
    From an interview asking about RP's 6 point stand on illegals

(1) Actions against Employers
    Rasmussen, 4:45 p.m.: Employer sanctions - No, Dr. Paul does not want to turn private employers in to federal agents. With a responsible policy in place, this is also unnecessary.

starts a half way down
    http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=11833
    If anyone wants to know what Dr. Paul has said or thinks about Illegal Immigration let them go and read HIS writtings not reports of half truths from people who either do not like Dr. Paul or are ill informed.

www.ronpaullibrary.com
    Dont assume i dont like paul or I am ill informed about the man cause Ive been following his writings and issue for many many years....
    there are a ton of his news letters that are not on that web site
    I dont have time tonight but ill see about them in the morning

MW
    kniggit wrote:

OK, I offer an apology for my presumption that you were "One of your members here showed me this..." almost everything provided on that site has been posted by you in some form or fashion.
    Apology accepted.

I was not the one that provided the link to momofnextpres.

I hate to inform you of this kniggit, but I'm not the only one on ALIPAC that has been sharing unfavorable information on Ron Paul. Additionally, as I said, the information on that site can be found in various places throughout the web.

USPatriot wrote:

After performing exhaustive research on Paul, I consider myself very informed regarding his contradictions and inconsistencies regarding border security and illegal immigration. Futhermore, my personal feelings on Paul are irrelevant where his suitability to be President of the United States are concerned.

Greg, we are looking into the poll situation.

Everyone, please just chill. I know everyone wants to discuss this but understand that major ALIPAC policy decisions do not turn on a dime.

We are doing our best to come up with a plan and we just need a little more time please.

If everyone will just back off the candidate discussions for awhile like we asked, then we can work this out.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Chilling it out here now boss
    And thank you for your prompt action in this mater.

Lock this one please

MW
    Greg wrote:

Lock this one please
    Why? Personally, I don't see where things have gotten out of control on this thread. Just my opinion..........

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast