Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thankfully, those of us who are male don't have the problem of "hot" candidates. Most of the women in Congress are pretty much have the bodies and temperaments of warthogs by the time they get to federal office.
    Oh my garsh.

CG!!!!!!!! Warthogs!!!!!!!!!! ROTFL

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    obama is damn god looking, yeah, he is

That is exactly why I am considering voting for John McCain...like, he is so hot. Sometimes I get angry about his choices, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.
    Thankfully, those of us who are male don't have the problem of "hot" candidates. Most of the women in Congress are pretty much have the bodies and temperaments of warthogs by the time they get to federal office.
    That's it! I can't take it.........my sides are splitting!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    obama is damn god looking, yeah, he is

That is exactly why I am considering voting for John McCain...like, he is so hot. Sometimes I get angry about his choices, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.
    But Neese, is his head presidential looking? How would he look on a coin?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

DUNCAN HUNTER, he's my man

cassie wrote:
    That's stupid of the MM !!!

There will be no end to illegal immigration if Democrats and Republicans can't work together !! They don;t want Democrats ?? FINE !!
    They will lose this war, we will all loose this war if we stay divided.
    If the MM is concerned about illeals, they should allow all Americans that oppose illegal aliens !!! There're are no parties that are fully side against illegal immigration !!! Who do the MM support ? Tancredo ?? He's a Republican, and his party is also NOT fully side against illegals.
    Political parties have nothing to do with it.
    Now that I think about it. If it`s true that you favor Hilary and Obama because of their party and not because they`re Pro Illegal Immigration.
    You just might qualify. If so please disreguard my last post.

Give it a shot, http://www.minutemanhq.com/hq/local.php
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    cassie wrote:
    That's stupid of the MM !!!

There will be no end to illegal immigration if Democrats and Republicans can't work together !! They don;t want Democrats ?? FINE !!
    They will lose this war, we will all loose this war if we stay divided.
    If the MM is concerned about illeals, they should allow all Americans that oppose illegal aliens !!! There're are no parties that are fully side against illegal immigration !!! Who do the MM support ? Tancredo ?? He's a Republican, and his party is also NOT fully side against illegals.
    Political parties have nothing to do with it.
    Now that I think about it. If it`s true that you favor Hilary and Obama because of their party and not because they`re Pro Illegal Immigration.
    You just might qualify. If so please disreguard my last post.

Give it a shot, http://www.minutemanhq.com/hq/local.php
    Thank you for the link. I was looking at the site this morning, but couldn't find a schedule. February 16 -18 th is a weekend that I've some other commitments. I'll ask my friend and my sis if they can go March 9 - 11.
    Why do they want my home address ??
    I never feel comfortable when strangers know my address.

Yes, I vote for the party in the first place, I'm a registered Democrat !I favor Obama, Kerry, Hillary, Gore or any other Democrat over any Republican. I'm sick and tired of the war in Iraq. We have created a civil war there, I saw a program on nbc that said Iraq has 5 wars going on:

US - Al Qaida
    Shias - Shias in the South
    Sunnis - Shias in Baghdad
    Local criminal militias vs local criminal militias for power

Can't remember the 5th.

Everyday scores of people die in Iraq for Bush and Halliburton. I'm done with it, if Hillary wins the Dem nomination, she will get my vote in the presidential election. I'll vote Gore in the primaries, but will vote for Hillary if she wins our nomination. I know she's an open border lobbyist, but she came with plans ( saw yesterday on Lou Dobbs ) to end the war in Iraq. This is my first priority, if we don't pull out we'll be there for decades. And if we pull out of Iraq, the soldiers now there can guard the southern border, it's a double win situation.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    I favor Obama, Kerry, Hillary, Gore or any other Democrat over any Republican.
    I can't fathom this mentality. That's like saying that any black football player is preferable to any white football player. It demonstrates a total lack of depth to the deliberative process.

I agree with bring the Soldiers Home too Cassie But my reason is to REPRODUCE<REPRODUCE and even more REPRODUTION !!!!!!! We NEED AMERICANS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

If we pull out all our Soldiers and put them in our Airspace and all along our boarders including our Ocean Boarders, I don't see us being Attacked again. I think if Our Soldiers could see what has happen to America (The Illegals invasion)over the last 6 years since they have been gone, I think they would More than willing to fight the Good fight right here. I have been a supporter of this War since the beginning and I am and will always be a supporter of OUR Troops, I just think we need them here more now than we have ever needed them HOME ! I don't think pulling them all out is the greatest Idea, But we need them here to help populate the AMERICAN populatin ! These Boys are 18 to 25 years old . THEY are our FUTURE and if they all die , The the Illegals WILL take over just like they are saying they will do. All they have to do is keep having babies that we HAVE to support, when we can't have anymore because we can't AFFORD one of our own because we are supporting half of the rest of the Worlds Babies
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.