Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    Since he got into the house his grade is a A+, but a B+ for 2005-2006. Hillary is a D. Not even the Senaters from California is as low with both D+

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=133
    Al Gore scores an A- !

See:

http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...ez08_dem1.html

and

http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...orePres08.html

That's good enough for me !
    But no, in 2000 open border lobbyist Bush won the election.
    Sorry April, but this is the Hillary / politics thread, hope you understand that I do discuss politics here.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

April
    I never said you should not discuss politics. I remarked on the Tancredo thread that we could respectfully agree to disagree on who we would vote for, since you are a Hillary fan and I am a Tancredo fan....remember...live and let live. Discuss on!! I also remarked that it is great that people from all political affiliations are getting together to fight illegal immigration.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    Since he got into the house his grade is a A+, but a B+ for 2005-2006. Hillary is a D. Not even the Senaters from California is as low with both D+

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=133
    Al Gore scores an A- !

See:

http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...ez08_dem1.html

and

http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...orePres08.html

That's good enough for me !
    But no, in 2000 open border lobbyist Bush won the election.
    Sorry April, but this is the Hillary / politics thread, hope you understand that I do discuss politics here.
    Cass, that's only because Gore has been out of Congress since 1993 when he became VP. Prior to that time, many Dems who are now hard core abettors of illegal aliens claimed to be agaonst illegal immigration. Almost all of them have flip-flopped. Yeah, I know that it's hard to picture a Democrat flip-flopping , but that's the pattern.

So that score is ONLY for his time in the Senate. As VP, Gore was appointed as the point man for Clinton's open door policy and he personally saw to the expediting of citizenship without background checks for huge numbers of Hispanic immigrants prior to the 1996 elections.

Please don't treat the intelligent and conscientious people here as if we're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I never said you should not discuss politics. I remarked on the Tancredo thread that we could respectfully agree to disagree on who we would vote for, since you are a Hillary fan and I am a Tancredo fan....remember...live and let live. Discuss on!! I also remarked that it is great that people from all political affiliations are getting together to fight illegal immigration.
    Oh, ok sorry.
    I like Hillary because she's like me: she's a lot of temper.
    Like her politics too, but I hate it that she's an open border's advocate.
    Al Gore is the best Democrat to vote for, he's the only one that scores an A - among all Dems. I read a post from a person that Gore voted against amnesty prior 1993, before he became VP, not really important to me, it shows at least that he did vote against illegal aliens.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Cassie,

You need to give in more and be more understanding.

Bill only cheated on Hillary a "few" times.
    And

It's good that Hillary puts up with that.
    It puts her in touch with her patience.

So getting to the point like you said
    Neither party is going to change according to you
    So you're going to vote for the Democrats because
    They're more like you or better looking or some other
    highly esteemed intellectual base line approach

Anyway:

You're making excellent sense here, in case nobody else
    has told you that.

This is after all an Anti Illegal Alien Invasion board
    And
    It looks like you're here to tell us

That you are for more not coming here but you don't
    FEEL comfortable deporting the present residing lawbreakers.

But then again:

about stopping more from coming here you
    say that nothing can be done about it.

And thus you've concluded that you're going to vote
    for those who are for amnesty.

Is that about it?
    Have I missed any major points?

Neils
    9:53 pm
    02/02/2007

Quote Originally Posted by neilsthepoet
    Cassie,

You need to give in more and be more understanding.
    Bill only cheated on Hillary a "few" times.
    And
    It's good that Hillary puts up with that.
    It puts her in touch with her patience.
    What ever happens in the Clinton family should stay in Clinton family

So getting to the point like you said
    Neither party is going to change according to you
    So you're going to vote for the Democrats
    That's for sure that I will vote for a Dem. There was a moment when I told here that even Tom was an option, but I don't like his stance on abortion and gay marriage, he will limit the freedom of women and gays.

They're more like you or better looking or some other
    highly esteemed intellectual base line approach

obama is damn god looking, yeah, he is
    Illegal immigration is an impostant issue and that's why I changed from Hillary to Al Gore, gore is against illegals, and scored an A - in thefighy against illegals.

It looks like you're here to tell us
    That you are for more not coming here but you don't
    FEEL comfortable deporting the present residing lawbreakers.
    I will repeat it again. I SAID that if we make sure the illegals lose benefits, jail employers, build the wall, make an announcement than any illegal after a certain date will face 5 years in prison, etc - that most will self deport.

And thus you've concluded that you're going to vote
    for those who are for amnesty.
    Gore doesn't support amnesty

Have I missed any major points?
    Many, but never mind

Whatever happens in the people's house, the WHITE HOUSE, is the people's business.

Whatever happens in Chappequa or Canada, they can keep it.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll never forget Hillary's horrifically ugly face when she addressed the illlegal protesters and said "I'm looking at the face of America". I was ready to toss my lunch.

MW
    cassie wrote:

John Edwards understand our problems, and know we have so many people in poverty, yet he's so soft on illegal immigration. I just don't understand that contradiction, he's not able to see that illegals drive US citizens even more into poverty.
    Let me see if I understand this correctly, cassie. You feel John Edwards' concern for those in poverty and his stance on illegal immigration is a contradiction, right? Well, what about someone that supports Hillary Clinton, yet claims to be adamently opposed to amnesty for illegal immigrants? Personally, I don't see much of a difference, do you?

For the record, this North Carolina resident could never support the likes of John Edwards. Furthermore, to my knowledge, Al Gore is not running for President of the United States in 2008. Looks like you're quickly running out of options. Perhaps you should reconsider your position and join the rest of us in believing that border security, fair trade, and illegal immigration are currently more critical than gay rights. Just a thought.........

Whoever you decide to support will be of your own choosing, but you can't blame me for attempting to drag you away from the darkside.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

cassie, your decisions are "oxymorons" your against illegal immigration, yet you want someone that`s for illegal immigration for President.

You can`t have it both ways.
    You need to get rid of the thought of revenge and think about about more poeple than just "cassie". Preferably, cassie`s family and where they will be 10 years from now.
    You need to ask yourself a serious question. " What is more important, and not just for you but for your children and grand childrens future.

Do I want to stop the illegal invation, or do I want to vote for someone that is for illegal immigration which will bring in more illegals and poverty and divide this country up by the time my grand children are adults?

It`s just a suggestion.
    ------------------------