Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    cassie wrote:

I know she's an open border lobbyist, but she came with plans ( saw yesterday on Lou Dobbs ) to end the war in Iraq.
    I've yet to here her plan. Personally, I think we would all be better off if we'd stick to the topic of illegal immigration and border security. Just my opinion.

April wrote:

I don't think he has decided for sure.....which is pretty typical for Gore. I found the below at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Gore
    Thanks, April. If he does run, guess I can call him a flip-flopper.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    I've yet to here her plan. Personally, I think we would all be better off if we'd stick to the topic of illegal immigration and border security. Just my opinion.
    Sounds like a positive & productive suggestion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But why do you support the war in Iraq, Sandra ???
    I support the troops, but not the maniacs that send them to Iraq.
    didn't you believe in God ?
    What does you God think that thousands of innocent Iraqis have been killed ?

To other's that sugested to talk about illegal immigration:
    This is the off topic and Hillary thread, here we can discuss all other topics that are not related to illegal immigration. Every forum around has off topic sections, that is needed to relax a little too. This is other Topics and news section, if I wanted to post a message or news article that Williams won the Australian open, I think I can do so in this section of the board.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    I favor Obama, Kerry, Hillary, Gore or any other Democrat over any Republican.
    I can't fathom this mentality. That's like saying that any black football player is preferable to any white football player. It demonstrates a total lack of depth to the deliberative process.
    Ditto CG, but the scary part of this is that although this poster may be in the minority here, is s/he in the general public? Do you think if Hillary gets the nod, that she will draw out all the ignorant and uninformed to vote? That is my worry.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

cassie,

You're sick of the war in Iraq.

Why don't you just put down your pack and rest a bit?

Neils
    9:16 am
    02/05/2007

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    I favor Obama, Kerry, Hillary, Gore or any other Democrat over any Republican.
    I can't fathom this mentality. That's like saying that any black football player is preferable to any white football player. It demonstrates a total lack of depth to the deliberative process.
    Ditto CG, but the scary part of this is that although this poster may be in the minority here, is s/he in the general public? Do you think if Hillary gets the nod, that she will draw out all the ignorant and uninformed to vote? That is my worry.
    Well, that's always a possibility. We need to find a new continent somewhere to set up a free state and institute a common sense test for would-be immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by neilsthepoet
    cassie,

I'm resting more and more, didn't you notice that I post much less than in the beginning ?? I need time for myself too. I already know who I will vote in the presidential election, I'll vote the Democtat that wins the primaries. I don't want another Republican to fight wars for big business again. I bet Tancredo would also start an unjust war somewhere, I've no evidence, just my feeling.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    cassie,

I'm resting more and more, didn't you notice that I post much less than in the beginning ?? I need time for myself too. I already know who I will vote in the presidential election, I'll vote the Democtat that wins the primaries. I don't want another Republican to fight wars for big business again. I bet Tancredo would also start an unjust war somewhere, I've no evidence, just my feeling.
    Given your criteria, fighting the Nazis in WWII was unjust. After all, when did the Nazis ever attack the US?

cassie,

Given your criteria, fighting the Nazis in WWII was unjust. After all, when did the Nazis ever attack the US?
    What a terrible "point".

Hitler and Mussolini had already declared war on the United States before Congress delcared war against "the Nazis".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamajdphd
    cassie,

What a terrible "point".

Hitler and Mussolini had already declared war on the United States before Congress delcared war against "the Nazis".
    Yes, and so had Saddam, at least rhetorically. He had no need to actually "declare war" because he was a dictator who was answerable to no one. He had repeatedly fired on our aircraft in the no fly zone and was already subject to and in violation of conditions set by the cease fire from the first Gulf War.

I thought you had promised to stop stalking me... Were you being less than honest when you said that you would steer clear of harassing me? I mean, anyone is certainly free to comment on anything written here, but given that you were clearly stalking me, that you had told William that you were going to make an effort to avoid future attacks on me, and that one of your first posts after a short absence is a hapless attack on one of my posts, it seems that you were more than a bit disingenuous when you offered that little bit of faux magnanimity...