Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    We are about to launch an outreach program to Democrats and I trust that all of our existing activists will embrace this effort.

W
    I think that is wonderful!
    I think this is wonderful too, we can use all of the help that we can get. I am concerned that there aren't any Democratic candidates who want to stop illegal immigration, though. Might not hurt to extend our hand out to the Republicans as well, the advertising dollar might be spent better there.
    Al gore scores very good !

http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...ez08_dem1.html
    I actually voted for Al way back when. Although I believe he is a good man, I believe that his opportunity for President has come and gone. Partially in thanks to the whole Clinton scandal. He also comes across very weak and I think there is too much baggage (not necessarily his) for him to win. Hilary and Barack are grabbing the spotlight, and most people vote on personality instead of issues, which is a dire mistake, but I feel confident that one of them will take the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    We are about to launch an outreach program to Democrats and I trust that all of our existing activists will embrace this effort.

W
    I think that is wonderful!
    I think this is wonderful too, we can use all of the help that we can get. I am concerned that there aren't any Democratic candidates who want to stop illegal immigration, though. Might not hurt to extend our hand out to the Republicans as well, the advertising dollar might be spent better there.
    Al gore scores very good !

http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...ez08_dem1.html
    I actually voted for Al way back when. Although I believe he is a good man, I believe that his opportunity for President has come and gone. Partially in thanks to the whole Clinton scandal. He also comes across very weak and I think there is too much baggage (not necessarily his) for him to win. Hilary and Barack are grabbing the spotlight, and most people vote on personality instead of issues, which is a dire mistake, but I feel confident that one of them will take the lead.
    I promised April not to discuss politics anymore and spend more time on discussing illegal immigration and how to fight it. Just want to say that we should vote the candidate we think represents one's personal choices on ALL issues you're concerned about.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

I promised April not to discuss politics anymore and spend more time on discussing illegal immigration and how to fight it. Just want to say that we should vote the candidate we think represents one's personal choices on ALL issues you're concerned about.
    Sorry...I thought that we were. No worries.

Banned
    Well, since this thread is about Hillary Clinton and this site is about illegal immigration, I thought I would provide her report card on illegal immigration again, in this case from Americans for Better Immigration:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=896

She earns a career D- and a recent D. Of course, career grade is meaningful in this case given the brevity of her career. It's worth noting that she still has an F- on reducing chain migration and on amnesty enticements, an F on reducing unnecessary foreign workers and a D- (up from an F-) on reducing "other rewards" for illegals.

Here's her Numbers USA immigration voting record:

http://profiles.numbersusa.com/improfil ... &VIPID=896

Well, at least she has a slightly better record on illegal immigration than does Vicente Fox, unless of course you compare her record for her country against his record for his, in which case Fox is vastly firmer on limiting illegal immigration.

If you went to allow illigals and the NAU to come even faster, then vote Hillary clinton. Clinton I believe when he got into office signed Nafta. Which was the first part of it. If you love America then Duncan hunter is your choice, he has something like a "A" on a chart I looked at last night on illigals.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Since he got into the house his grade is a A+, but a B+ for 2005-2006. Hillary is a D. Not even the Senaters from California is as low with both D+

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=133
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Sorry...I thought that we were. No worries.
    Short and brief notice, still in San Jose with my friend.
    I'm now watching John Edwards on C - span.
    I love his accent, he's from Carolina. But he talks like a priest, and at least he understands that 37 million, and 1 out of 5 children wake up in poverty in America every single day. This makes my hard break that we have so many American citizens living in poverty while illegals get all benefits. I suopport subsidized health care but only to US citizens, and no one else. John Edwards understand our problems, and know we have so many people in poverty, yet he's so soft on illegal immigration. I just don't understand that contradiction, he's not able to see that illegals drive US citizens even more into poverty.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

April
    Cassie wrote:

I just don't understand that contradiction, he's not able to see that illegals drive US citizens even more into poverty.
    He probably does see it, however like many other politicians he more than likely chooses to ignore it. I am glad you are educating yourself on all the candidates. The more informed you are, the better choices you will make.

Excelent CG. Bring it back to the subject.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Excelent CG. Bring it back to the subject.

Dixie
    Yeah, it was starting to look like a DNC ad.