Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cassie wrote:

What I like of the Minuteman is that they actually go to the border and if they spot illegal aliens entering our country, they call the ABP and let them handle it. The main important goal that must be achieved is to prevent illegals from coming into this country, and have the fence build, only then we can duscuss what to do with the illegals already here.I've received several question why I oppose illegals from coming, yet I have no opinion for the those already here. I'll explain it in a new topic
    cassie, I`ve been with the MinuteMen (MCDC) for 3 years now.(Field ID#9240358
    In order to qualify you have to take an SOP test. (Standard Operational Proceedures) You will be tested on your attitude toward Governmental decisions being made. Your favortism toward anyone (any party) that does not fully side against Illegal Immigration, ( in your case Hilary and Obama) will disqualify you.
    So you should stick with ALIPAC, learn more about the facts, and the decide from there. All of the information on the board is based on facts. It`s against board policy to post false information or information without a link for proof of accuracy.
    We are not trying to change your mind, that completely up to you. But knowing both sides of the story is a powerful decision maker.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Whatever happens in the people's house, the WHITE HOUSE, is the people's business.

Whatever happens in Chappequa or Canada, they can keep it.

And what happens in my house, is my business as long as it's not breaking the law. Bill didn't break the law by receiving a bj, did he ? I just saw Lou Dobbs tonight and Fox news and they covered Hillary and Obama. Hillary said she had a strategy out of Iraq !! It was bold according to Lou, but it may work. At least she's the intention to stop the war !! Way to go girl ! But Al Gore gets my vote in the primaries. Whoever wins the Dem nomination, he / she will get my vote in his / her race against the Republican nominee.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    cassie wrote:

What I like of the Minuteman is that they actually go to the border and if they spot illegal aliens entering our country, they call the ABP and let them handle it. The main important goal that must be achieved is to prevent illegals from coming into this country, and have the fence build, only then we can duscuss what to do with the illegals already here.I've received several question why I oppose illegals from coming, yet I have no opinion for the those already here. I'll explain it in a new topic
    cassie, I`ve been with the MinuteMen (MCDC) for 3 years now.(Field ID#9240358
    In order to qualify you have to take an SOP test. (Standard Operational Proceedures) You will be tested on your attitude toward Governmental decisions being made. Your favortism toward anyone (any party) that does not fully side against Illegal Immigration, ( in your case Hilary and Obama) will disqualify you.
    So you should stick with ALIPAC, learn more about the facts, and the decide from there. All of the information on the board is based on facts. It`s against board policy to post false information or information without a link for proof of accuracy.
    We are not trying to change your mind, that completely up to you. But knowing both sides of the story is a powerful decision maker.
    That's stupid of the MM !!!

There will be no end to illegal immigration if Democrats and Republicans can't work together !! They don;t want Democrats ?? FINE !!
    They will lose this war, we will all loose this war if we stay divided.
    If the MM is concerned about illeals, they should allow all Americans that oppose illegal aliens !!! There're are no parties that are fully side against illegal immigration !!! Who do the MM support ? Tancredo ?? He's a Republican, and his party is also NOT fully side against illegals.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

For anyone with a top secret clearance to put themselves into such a precarious position does have serious consequences. So serious that the idiot further compounded the problem by LYING UNDER OATH and then finding himself impeached. So you see, he only cared for his own self gratification and not the safety of the USA.

Of course, that's not even considering that there's a person in high office with such poor judgement and lack of control.

A great example would be Klinton having given China our top secret Nuke tech.....an act that teeters on treason. We are now seeing the fruit of his actions.

The WHITE HOUSE is the people's house, not the president's house. He's but a very temporary guest.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    cassie wrote:

Bill didn't break the law by receiving a bj, did he ?
    I'm sure there are rules concerning lewd behavior in the White House. Worse than breaking the rules, he broke a trust with the American people. Let's not forget, on top of everything else, he also lied to the American public regarding his illicit sexual activities in the White House. Besides all that, the one law Bill definitely broke was God's law (adultrey).

cassie wrote:

But Al Gore gets my vote in the primaries.
    Did you not read my earlier post, cassie? Like I said, I believe Al Gore has publicly stated he will not run in 2008. If anyone has heard differently, please share your information. Thanks.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"We're going to take things [your wealth] away from you on behalf of the common good."
    -- Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y. (June 28, 2004)

"I will take it all and spend it, each according to his means and each according to his needs as defined by me." Karl Marx

I swear some people would vote for the devil if it had a D next to its name.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

April
    MW wrote:

I believe Al Gore has publicly stated he will not run in 2008. If anyone has heard differently, please share your information. Thank
    I don't think he has decided for sure.....which is pretty typical for Gore. I found the below at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Gore

2008 Presidential election plans
    Gore and his family have commented upon whether or not Gore would participate as a candidate in the 2008 presidential election. In the 12 December 2006 article, "Gore chases Oscar nod, possible 2008 bid," the Associated Press quoted Gore as stating, "'I am not planning to run for president again,' Gore said last week, arguing that his focus is raising public awareness about global warming and its dire effects. Then, he added: 'I haven't completely ruled it out.'" [34] His son, Albert Gore III, followed with a comment in the 14 December 2006 article "Albert Gore: Dad's Doing Well, Not Running in 2008":"I know that [my father] has no plans to run in 2008 [...] Well, I guess I have to add his addendum. I think the way he always says it is, 'I don't see any circumstances under which I would run for president."[35]

In a 29 December 2006 article, the Associated Press commented that: "The potential candidate best positioned to shake up the top tier is former Vice President Al Gore, whose movie about global warming and longtime opposition to the Iraq war give him a natural platform to enter the race, Democratic strategists said. Gore has said he has no interest in running for president in 2008, but he has been careful not to completely rule out a bid."[36]

Gore's popularity has increased among Democratic blogs with Gore getting 68% of support among potential 2008 Democratic presidential candidates on a May 2006 Daily Kos poll[37] of those who voted, and 35% on July 13, 2006 AlterNet poll.[38] A Gallup poll of August 2006 showed that nearly half of Americans currently view Gore favorably (48 percent to 45 percent). [39] [40] A CNN telephone poll conducted by the Opinion Research Corporation of registered or independent leaning Democrats in November 2006 has Gore with 14% support in a theoretical multi-candidate Democratic primary.[41] A poll of Democratic Iowa voters in light of the 2008 Iowa Caucus put Gore at 7%[10]

On January 31, 2007, Donna Brazile, Gore's campaign chairwoman in the 2000 campaign, made a series of cryptic comments during a speech at Moravian College in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania stating "Wait till Oscar night, I tell people: 'I'm dating. I haven't fallen in love yet. On Oscar night, if Al Gore has slimmed down 25 or 30 pounds, Lord knows." Daryl Nerl of The Morning Call has stated that Brazile's comments might be an implication that Gore will declare his intentions whether or not to seek the 2008 Democratic nomination during the 79th Academy Awards scheduled to be held February 25, 2007. His global warming documentary, An Inconvenient Truth is a nominee for Best Documentary Feature.

That's stupid of the MM !!!

There will be no end to illegal immigration if Democrats and Republicans can't work together !! They don;t want Democrats ?? FINE !!
    They will lose this war, we will all loose this war if we stay divided.
    If the MM is concerned about illeals, they should allow all Americans that oppose illegal aliens !!! There're are no parties that are fully side against illegal immigration !!! Who do the MM support ? Tancredo ?? He's a Republican, and his party is also NOT fully side against illegals.
    Cassie, maybe I am misunderstanding what was written, but my interpretation was not that the Minutemen would not work with Democrats, but that they would not work with someone of either party who supports a candidate who is for amnesty or open borders. When you think about it it makes sense because it doesn't make sense for one to join up with the Minutemen and then vote for a candidate who is pro-amnesty. One action cancels the other out.

obama is damn god looking, yeah, he is

That is exactly why I am considering voting for John McCain...like, he is so hot. Sometimes I get angry about his choices, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    obama is damn god looking, yeah, he is

That is exactly why I am considering voting for John McCain...like, he is so hot. Sometimes I get angry about his choices, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.
    Thankfully, those of us who are male don't have the problem of "hot" candidates. Most of the women in Congress are pretty much have the bodies and temperaments of warthogs by the time they get to federal office.