Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    The problem is we can not trust the CFR people to finish the deed they do not care about borders and would rather have the NAU and the amero.

The Executive and Legislative Branches make promises and pass bills yet nothing gets done. If the deed was privatized with a toll we know the funds would be there to for the task. The Minutemen would keep us informed with the progress.
    When we had an incident here near Oakland, when a truck with fuel burned up and destroyed an overpass, they had a contractor fix the problem with encentives. Why do you think they chose to complete the work with a private contractor? Because if the State (caltrans) were given the job the businesses in San Francisco would lose too much money, they take to long. The contractor finished ahead of time and made (I think) millions in incentives!

When tasks are privatized there done right and efficiently!
    Yes, but a Spanish private contractor is currently working on the super highway

There have been plenty of other problems with private contractors. As I have already outlined.... Profit motive, does not always garantee efficiency, and certainly not sovereigty. The "effecient contractors" also tend to be globalists. Remember, our trade deficit means that we have to sell off infrastructure (roads, bridges, fences) because foreigners own our debt.

I think what we surely agree upon is that we do not currently have a representative government, and we assuredly need one.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I think what we surely agree upon is that we do not currently have a representative government, and we assuredly need one.
    We can vote, for now, evidently the MSM has influenced are citizens to vote for who they want and certain corporations benefit. We need to vote, get the message out, talk about the Constitution, how as a Nation we were not always suppressed with federal taxation, and get everyone we can to understand and vote.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    We can vote, for now, evidently the MSM has influenced are citizens to vote for who they want and certain corporations benefit. We need to vote, get the message out, talk about the Constitution, how as a Nation we were not always suppressed with federal taxation, and get everyone we can to understand and vote.
    DITTO!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

IT is little more than frustration, they are getting through and the difference seems to be the violence aimed at the BP agents.

Perhaps I'm wrong, I don't see how - a fence with nothing no interior enforcment to back it up, won't do that much.
    I must have missed something along the line. Who has suggested that we should have no interior enforcement? I haven't seen anyone suggest such a thing.

As for illegals getting through in San Diego, I'm betting there is a lot less getting through in San Diego than there are anywhere in Arizona and Texas! Geez, along most of the border their is very little to stop them from just walking across the border at their leisure. At least that isn't happening in San Diego. Those attempting to get through the fence in San Diego are forced to resort to trickery and violence. I for one am glad their meeting resistance!

The few getting through in San Diego can't even be compared to the numbers entering through the unfenced portions of the border. Anyone that thinks otherwise needs to seriously rethink the thought process that delivered them to that conclusion.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Hunter's fence in San Diego dropped crossings by 90% and the crime rate in San Diego by 54%. It definitely did the job it was designed to do. Anyone that disputes that doesn't know from Aunt Fanny's cat.

But Congress cut the funds AND the specifications for the REST of the fence, so talking about it right now is a waste of time.

MW
    PineStrawGuys wrote:

Hunter's fence in San Diego dropped crossings by 90% and the crime rate in San Diego by 54%. It definitely did the job it was designed to do. Anyone that disputes that doesn't know from Aunt Fanny's cat.
    Thank you.

But Congress cut the funds AND the specifications for the REST of the fence, so talking about it right now is a waste of time.
    That is the exact reason I've been contacting my representatives through hand written letters, phone calls, and emails this past week! I hope everyone else that thinks we need the Hunter double-layered fence has joined me in that endeavor.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Believe me, MW, I've burned up the phone lines and my modem last week over it. I used to LIVE in San Diego, I KNOW that fence worked!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    PineStrawGuys wrote:

Thank you.

[quote:1yyis5p1]But Congress cut the funds AND the specifications for the REST of the fence, so talking about it right now is a waste of time.
    That is the exact reason I've been contacting my representatives through hand written letters, phone calls, and emails this past week! I hope everyone else that thinks we need the Hunter double-layered fence has joined me in that endeavor. [/quote:1yyis5p1]

I did it right after they passed the spending bill, I also e-mailed Hunter and thanked him for his work on it and told him not to give up! He had a long hard fight getting the fence up in San Diego.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    PineStrawGuys wrote:

Believe me, MW, I've burned up the phone lines and my modem last week over it. I used to LIVE in San Diego, I KNOW that fence worked!
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I did it right after they passed the spending bill, I also e-mailed Hunter and thanked him for his work on it and told him not to give up! He had a long hard fight getting the fence up in San Diego.
    It nice to know the fence is definitely one thing a large majority of us can agree on.

Whether we can actually undo what the Democrat controlled Congress has done with the help of Hutchinson and Cornyn's remains to be seen. However, at least we can take pride in knowing we did all we could to reverse this travesty! Your country and I thanks you both for rising to the occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    I don't know much about trade and sanction policies however I respect Jonathon Hoenig very much. He was on Fox today saying that our trade with China is a good thing, and their interest in American business is a plus for both countries. For what that's worth. Trade imbalance and tariffs aside.
    How is enriching the coffers of the largest, most powerful fascist state on the planet a good thing?

How is letting Yahoo and Google pile upon the burden the billion people living under the heel of CCP oppression are yoked to something that benefits us-or the people whose speech is being suppressed and whose rights are being denied?

The point about Cuba, Iran, etc., is not that the U.S. isn't trading with these nations, but that the rest of the world IS, and that it's a policy that has proven to be a total and unadulterated failure.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake