Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Nutrition’s role in mental health: Research shows a healthy diet promotes psychologic

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fluoride does NOT protect teeth from cavities, large-scale government study proves

03/07/2024 // Ethan Huff // 5.3K Views

Tags: badhealth, badmedicine, badscience, cavities, clean water, Dangerous Medicine, decay, dental, dental health, dentistry, Fluoridation, Fluoride, health science, LOTUS study, oral health, poison, real investigations, research, tap water, teeth, tooth decay, toxic chemicals, toxins, truth

A recently published and very large government study has revealed that there is zero benefit to drinking fluoridated water as far as dental health is concerned.
    The paper out of England states that fluoridation results in a mere two percent fewer cavities than non-fluoridation, two percent being a statistically insignificant figure that might as well be zero percent. Also, fluoridation does not prevent teeth from falling out.
    The longstanding claim that artificially fluoridating water results in net economic benefits by lowering public dental costs is also a myth, the study states. To the contrary, fluoridating water results in a net economic loss when considering the capital costs of doing it.
    Using the dental insurance records of 6.4 million adults living in England, the study found that those living in fluoridated areas show no reduction in tooth decay compared to those living in non-fluoridated areas.
    "It's the largest ever study of the effects of fluoridation on the dental health of adults," wrote filmmaker and architect Robin Monotti on X.
    "The LOTUS study, funded by the UK Department of Health, was intended to inform policy-makers of what to expect for future dental and economic outcomes from the current plan to expand fluoridation to all of England. Currently, only 10% of England is fluoridated. The study found 'exceedingly small' reductions in caries most people would not consider meaningful."
    (Related: Harvard researchers discovered more than a decade ago that consuming fluoridated water causes children to develop ADHD and other mental disorders.)
    Fluoridated water kills

In a best-case scenario, consuming fluoridated water as opposed to non-fluoridated water might save a person $1 per year in dental care costs. This does not take into consideration the costs of expanding England's fluoridation program, which as previously mentioned would more than likely lead to net economic losses.
    On the other hand, the risks of consuming fluoridated water far outweigh any best-case scenario savings of $1 per person, per year, not the least of which include dental fluorosis, or the discoloration and breakdown of teeth and tooth enamel.
    In areas of the United States where public drinking water is fluoridated, upwards of 70 percent of children now suffer from dental fluorosis, the cost of which to fix through cosmetic dentistry can be enormous. Not only that, fluoridated water damages brain tissue and leads to a reduction in IQ in children.
    "The economic cost of nation-wide 'brain drain' would certainly dwarf the costs of filling a few cavities," Monotti notes.
    These findings from the LOTUS study come not long after those of the CATFISH study, which similarly found that water fluoridation is a pointless endeavor in terms of providing any actual benefits to dental health.
    "That study found only 0.3 fewer cavities per child from fluoridation, and there was confounding in the study that might have caused even that small benefit to be exaggerated," Monotti explains.

Robin Monotti
    ·
    Feb 17, 2024·

@robinmonotti·
    Follow

VIRTUALLY NO DENTAL BENEFIT FROM FLUORIDATION: MASSIVE NEW GOVERNMENT-FUNDED STUDY OF ENGLAND"Fluoridation results in only 2% fewer cavities• No reductions in social inequalities• No reductions in missing teeth• Fluoridation a likely net economic loss when capital costs…

Robin Monotti
    @robinmonotti
    ·
    Follow

fluoridealert.org
    Virtually No Dental Benefit From Fluoridation: Massive New Government-Funded Study Of England
    Highlights: • Fluoridation results in only 2% fewer cavities • No reductions in social inequalities • No reductions in missing teeth • Fluoridation a likely net economic loss when capital costs are...

4:09 AM · Feb 17, 2024

"Fluoride also calcifies your pineal gland or 'third eye,'" responded someone on X to Monotti's post.
    When someone else responded in defense of continuing to fluoridate public water supplies, another responded that applying fluoride to tooth enamel is a whole lot different than consuming fluoride in water.
    "Fluoride doesn't do anything good for your teeth when it's in your liver," the second responder said. "Water isn't mouthwash."
    "If it is not good for the public then it is good for the elites," said someone else.
    "Fluoridation in the brain attracts aluminum, which is believed to cause Alzheimer's," noted another about the link between fluoride consumption and dementia.
    "It affects thyroid, pineal gland and most importantly for the global cartel, the brain and intelligence," said another.
    The latest news about toxic fluoride can be found at Fluoride.news.
    Sources for this article include:
    Twitter.com
    NaturalNews.com

Fluoride does NOT protect teeth from cavities, large-scale government study proves – NaturalNews.com

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SSRI antidepressant drugs are a SCAM: The “chemical imbalance” myth EXPOSED

03/07/2024 // Ethan Huff // 3.8K Views

Tags: Antidepressants, badhealth, badmedicine, badscience, beat depression, Big Pharma, chemical imbalance, corruption, Dangerous Medicine, deception, depression symptoms, drug cartels, health science, mental health, Mind, mind body science, Pfizer, pharma fraud, pharmaceuticals, Prescription drugs, psych drugs, research, SSRI, truth

You will never hear about it on television "news" because Big Pharma controls all the networks – just look at the commercials to see for yourself – but the fact is that antidepressant drugs like SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) do not work and are based on scam science.
    Late last year, research published by Frontiers in Psychiatry revealed that the only thing many people need to beat depression is psychotherapy alone. This, researchers found, is more effective than taking antidepressants, or than taking antidepressants while undergoing psychotherapy.
    Not only are antidepressants useless, they are also dangerous, the research further revealed, significantly increasing one's risk of committing suicide or making a suicide attempt.
    "Among the antidepressants, SSRI use was associated with an increased risk of suicide and suicide attempt," the research states. "In addition, the risk of suicide and suicide attempt between SSRIs and other antidepressants was similar."
    "Clinicians should evaluate carefully their patients and be cautious with patients at risk to have treatment emergence or worsening of suicidal ideation (TESI / TWOSI) when prescribing antidepressants to children and young patients."
    (Related: A comprehensive review found that depression is not caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain as is commonly claimed.)
    Especially dangerous for children

These findings are significant, not just because they support earlier findings of the same conclusion, but also because Big Pharma continues to push SSRIs and other antidepressants on Americans, including American children.
    Just last month, drug giant Pfizer aired a commercial during the Super(stupid) Bowl offering a tribute to "Science," pretending as though its drug offerings have changed the world for the better.
    The only thing Pfizer has changed is the way people look at health, as well as the overall health of the country for the worse. The truth is that nobody needs antidepressant drugs – what most people need is love, care and proper nutrition to overcome feelings of sadness and malaise.
    One wonders why more doctors are failing to read the latest science debunking the SSRI / antidepressant scam, as well as the "chemical imbalance in the brain" myth that has long underpinned Big Pharma's efforts to profit from depression by selling dangerous snake oil to the masses.
    Perhaps it is because doctors themselves are profiting from SSRI and antidepressant prescriptions, many of them well aware of the fact that the drugs are dangerous and useless.
    "SSRIs, from what I've read, are as additive or more so than nicotine," commented someone with diagnosed anxiety who learned the hard way about addiction. "Now we have 50+million people totally addicted to a substance that nudges them towards anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation."
    "It is all corrupt. Unless it is a surgery or an anti-biotic (which are totally over prescribed), Western medicine is a sham. Even surgeons see surgery as the solution to all problems."
    "The incentives are all wrong. The problems are generational and trillions of dollars deep. It will take an absolute revolution – almost French Revolution-style awakening of the American public for something to change."
    Another wrote that taking vitamin D – or better yet, getting more skin exposure to natural sunlight – is enough to alleviate most of his depression symptoms, along with regular exercise.
    "St. John's Wort takes care of the rare anxiety," this person added. "There was lots of trial and error there, but I've found what works for me. I've tried anti-depressants in the past. They make me alternate between suicidal depression and homicidal rage. No thanks."
    Another, a 54-year veteran psychiatrist, stated that he has been helping people overcome their depression for decades, never once using a drug to treat any mental or emotional disorder.
    More related news can be found at DangerousMedicine.com.
    Sources for this article include:
    ArmageddonProse.Substack.com
    PubMed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
    NaturalNews.com

SSRI antidepressant drugs are a SCAM: The “chemical imbalance” myth EXPOSED – NaturalNews.com
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Frosted Cashew Nut Cookies

SATURDAY 9 MARCH 2024

I am meeting up with my daughter and son-in-law later today to take them out for supper. My son-in-law was at the Canadian National Winter Games last week for the Special Olympics and came home with three medals. I am taking them out to celebrate his wins and I wanted to bring them a special treat as well.

I thought they might both enjoy a can filled with some delicious homemade cookies. Who doesn't love a homemade cookie? This Frosted Cashew Nut Cookie recipe that I baked was adapted from a recipe I found in the Taste of Home Cookbook entitled, Blue Ribbon Winners. It looked fabulous.

Soft brown sugar drop cookies, loaded with plenty of salted roasted cashews and topped with a sweet and creamy browned butter frosting. What's not to love!

It was attributed to Sheila Wyum, from Rutland, North Dakota and is a recipe which won her a ribbon at her local county fair. I used to enter things at local county fairs. I know how exciting it is to win a ribbon for them!

Subscribe to The English Kitchen!

Get updates on the latest posts and more from The English Kitchen straight to your inbox.

SUBSCRIBE

I consent to receiving emails and personalized ads.

One year my sister and I each entered our Chocolate Whoopie Pies to our local county fairs, independently of each other, and in two different county's. We both came up with Blue Ribbons! It was so exciting. We both got the same prizes also. Just goes to show that those were great Whoopie Pies!

I have a great fondness for cashew nuts, and I know my daughter does also. When I was a child my parents always got a couple cans of mixed salted nuts for Christmas each year. The cashew nuts inside the cans were always prized above all others! They seemed to disappear really quickly.

Eating cashew nuts, so long as you don't go overboard, can actually be quite beneficial to your diet. They promote hearth health, are beneficial to people with type 2 Diabetes, are good for the eyes, make your bones stronger, boost energy. reduce cholesterol, help with the skin and hair, improve brain function and help with inflammation.

They are also quite high in calories however, as well as causing constipation, so it is best to keep their consumption down to a dull roar. I wouldn't, personally, eat any more than 15 to 20 roasted cashew nuts a day. They do say that eating roasted ones is better for you than eating raw cashews.

Some of their health benefits might be reduced if you are eating them in cookies, however, LOL! You can't win them all!

These are really delicious cookies. They are soft and somewhat chewy, crispy edges on the first day, and that browned butter frosting is to die for.

WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE FROSTED CASHEW NUT COOKIES

Some pretty simple every day ingredients and a can of salted roasted cashew nuts. Usually these can be a bit expensive, but if you buy them on offer these cookies are much cheaper to make. Every so often our local shop puts them on offer for $2.99 a can, (with a club card) which is a real bargain.

For the cookies:

• 1/2 cup (115g) butter, softened
    • 1 cup (200g) soft light brown sugar, packed
    • 1 large free range egg
    • 1/3 cup (40g) dairy sour cream
    • 1/2 tsp vanilla
    • 2 cups (250g) plain all purpose flour
    • 3/4 tsp baking powder
    • 3/4 tsp baking soda
    • 3/4 tsp kosher salt
    • 1 1/2 cups (167g) roasted salted cashew nuts, coarsely chopped

For the frosting:

• 1/2 cup (115g) butter, cut into chunks
    • 3 TBS single cream (half and half)
    • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
    • 2 cups (260g) icing sugar
    • additional chopped cashew nuts

I just use regular salted butter. I don't keep both kinds. Unless a recipe specifies unsalted exactly and I feel it will make a profound difference, I use salted. If I have any concerns I will cut back on the salt required for the recipe.

I do use free range, organic eggs, but that is a personal choice. Feel free to use any egg you wish, but do make sure they are large and at room temperature.

In the U.K. it was never necessary to refrigerate your eggs. They were actually sold on grocery shelves, not chilled. This is because they did not go through the rigorous washing that eggs do in North America and so their protective covering was not washed away.

I used full fat sour cream for these. There is a whole cup of butter in these, including the frosting, as well as a whole can (pretty much) of cashew nuts. I wasn't going to quibble about a few extra fat calories in the sour cream. In for a penny, in for a pound!

I did use a quality cashew nut. Planter's Brand, salted. As I said, these were bought on offer. When you can get them on offer, scoop them up and then pop them into the freezer where they will keep exponentially longer than they would on the shelf.

I always only use pure Vanilla Extract also. I did buy vanilla beans a while back to make my own from scratch, but have never gotten around to it yet. Watch this space.

HOW TO MAKE FROSTED CASHEW NUT COOKIES

These are as simple to make as any drop cookie is. Just make sure you make the frosting as well. The two go together like peas and carrots! Also make sure all of your ingredients are at room temperature before beginning.

Preheat the oven to 375*F/190*C/ gas mark 5. Line several baking sheets with baking paper. Set aside.

Sift the flour, baking powder, soda and salt together. Set aside.

Cream the butter and brown sugar together until well combined. Beat in the egg, vanilla and sour cream. Mix well together.

Stir in the flour mixture, combining everything well together. Stir in the chopped nuts.

Drop by the TBS (I used a cookie scoop) onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving 2 inches between each cookie.

Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and scoop off onto a wire rack to cool completely.

To make the frosting place the butter pieces in a saucepan. Lightly brown over medium high heat. Remove from the heat and beat in the cream, vanilla and icing sugar, until smooth and thick.

Frost the cooled cookies with this frosting and sprinkle with additional chopped cashew nuts if desired.

On their own these cookies were quite good, but really quite unremarkable. I thought to myself, how could these have won a prize???? They were tasty, but they didn't have the wow factor I was expecting from a prize winning cookie.

I made the frosting, spreading it on top and adding some more chopped cashews. That is when these became AMAZING!! Seriously! I could totally understand the prize win then!! I think my daughter and her husband are really going to enjoy these!

Are you a Cookie Monster like I am? If so, you might also enjoy the following:

SOFT AND CHEWY JAM & SUGAR COOKIES - This small batch recipe makes 15 large, chewy, sugar crusted cookies. The center of the cookies is filled with raspberry jam prior to baking. Soft and chew with a lovely sugar crunch, these go beautifully with a hot drink or a cold glass of milk.

RASPBERRY CRUMBLE COOKIES - These melt-in-the-mouth crumble cookies are amazingly delicious with a shortbread-like texture, a sweet jam filling and a moreish buttery crumble topping. The same batter is used for both the base and the topping. They are very easy to make and incredibly tasty!

Yield: about 3 dozen
    Author: Marie Rayner

Frosted Cashew Nut Cookies

Prep Time: 10 MinCook Time: 10 MinTotal Time: 20 Min
    On their own the cookies are not remarkable, but add the browned butter frosting, and they are taken to an amazing level of deliciousness!

INGREDIENTS

For the cookies:

• 1/2 cup (115g) butter, softened
    • 1 cup (200g) soft light brown sugar, packed
    • 1 large free range egg
    • 1/3 cup (40g) dairy sour cream
    • 1/2 tsp vanilla
    • 2 cups (250g) plain all purpose flour
    • 3/4 tsp baking powder
    • 3/4 tsp baking soda
    • 3/4 tsp kosher salt
    • 1 1/2 cups (167g) roasted salted cashew nuts, coarsely chopped

For the frosting:

• 1/2 cup (115g) butter, cut into chunks
    • 3 TBS single cream (half and half)
    • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
    • 2 cups (260g) icing sugar
    • additional chopped cashew nuts

INSTRUCTIONS

• Preheat the oven to 375*F/190*C/ gas mark 5. Line several baking sheets with baking paper. Set aside.
    • Sift the flour, baking powder, soda and salt together. Set aside.
    • Cream the butter and brown sugar together until well combined. Beat in the egg, vanilla and sour cream. Mix well together.
    • Stir in the flour mixture, combining everything well together. Stir in the chopped nuts.
    • Drop by the TBS (I used a cookie scoop) onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving 2 inches between each cookie.
    • Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and scoop off onto a wire rack to cool completely.
    • To make the frosting place the butter pieces in a saucepan. Lightly brown over medium high heat. Remove from the heat and beat in the cream, vanilla and icing sugar, until smooth and thick.
    • Frost the cooled cookies with this frosting and sprinkle with additional chopped cashew nuts if desired.

All rights reserved The English Kitchen

Did you make this recipe?

Tag
    @marierayner5530 on instagram and hashtag it #TheEnglishKitchen

Created using The Recipes Generator

This content (written and photography) is the sole property of The English Kitchen. Any reposting or misuse is not permitted. If you are reading this elsewhere, please know that it is stolen content and you may report it to me at: mariealicejoan at aol dot com

Thanks so much for visiting! Do come again!

If you like what you see here, why not consider signing up for my newsletter and/or subscribing/following me on Grow. You can also bookmark my recipes via the Grow platform. Check out the heart on the right hand side of the screen.

Recommended

BAKING COOKIES DESSERTS NUTS

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Frosted Cashew Nut Cookies | The English Kitchen
    Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 03-09-2024 at 06:10 AM.

Dive into the world of berry foraging: Unravel the secrets to spotting and gathering Mother Nature’s sweet treasures

03/11/2024 // Zoey Sky // 1K Views

Tags: bananas, berries, Blueberries, emergency stockpile, emergency supplies, food freedom, food independence, Food storage, food supply, goodfood, homesteading, how-to, nutrients, off grid, preparedness, prepper, prepper pantry, prepping, prepping stockpile, Raspberries, SHTF, Strawberries, survival, survival stockpile, tips

Berries are a nutritious source of vitamins and minerals. If you don't have a home garden, you can harvest wild berries once you learn how to forage safely. (h/t to BackdoorSurvival.com)
    Best berries for foraging

Wild berries are elusive and they only appear for a short period during the summer and fall. If you want to forage wild berries, remember that their period of perfect ripeness moves quickly to a state of over-ripeness, meaning you only have a few weeks of harvesting.
    While fresh wild berries taste better than store-bought berries, they spoil faster so you have to use them quickly. (Related: 12 Wild summer edibles to harvest for your food stockpile.)
    Blueberry/highbush blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum)
    Highland blueberries grow on a thin-branched shrub with glossy leaves. The plant also bears bell-shaped, usually white to light pink flowers that bloom in groups of five to ten.
    The plants prefer acidic soil. Blueberry leaves are sometimes red, especially during autumn. The leaves are small and oval to lance-shaped.
    Blueberries have a unique five-pointed star shape on the underside of each blueberry. Berries that fall off the plant are already ripe.
    Unripe blueberries may appear green or red. Once they turn blue, wait several days before they’re at full ripeness.
    Raspberry (Rubus strigosus, etc.)
    Raspberries grow in sharp-prickled bushes and they taste tart and sweet.
    Ripe raspberries are deep red and very sweet. Less than perfectly ripe berries are sour but edible.
    When foraging for raspberries, look for spindly raspberry bushes along disturbed lots and roadsides, especially in dry soil.
    Raspberry leaves are opposite and they grow in groups of three on the tips of the stems.
    Wild Strawberry (Fragaria virginiana)
    Wild strawberry is a creeper. The plant is often hidden, spreading close to the ground as fruits dangle from its low-lying vines.
    Make sure you don't miss wild strawberry patches by keeping an eye out for the vines and berries in the ground.
    Wild strawberries look similar to commercial berries, but the former are smaller.
    Wild strawberries bear white, five-petaled flowers. The leaves are toothed and appear in threes.
    Wild berries look similar to false strawberries, which are also edible, but tasteless and dry.
    False strawberries bear yellow flowers and the seeds rub off easily. These berries usually point up instead of dangling at the vine tips.
    Where to get Freeze-Dried Organic Berries for your prepping stockpile

If you don't have time to forage for berries, another option is to stock up on freeze-dried organic blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and bananas.
    Organic blueberries are a close relative of cranberries, huckleberries, gooseberries and bilberries, and they are one of the most nutritious and antioxidant-rich fruits in the world.
    Loaded with a variety of essential nutrients, Health Ranger Select Freeze-Dried Organic Whole Blueberries are an excellent healthy snack you can enjoy all year round. They have been carefully freeze-dried to preserve the taste, texture and nutrients of fresh produce without the use of any chemical preservatives.
    You can eat Health Ranger Select Freeze-Dried Organic Whole Blueberries directly or reconstitute them by simply adding water.
    You can also try Organic Freeze-Dried Whole Raspberries, which are grown in Serbia under strict organic standards. The freeze-drying method preserves taste, texture and nutrients better than any other food preservation method ever invented.
    Eat Organic Freeze-Dried Whole Raspberries as a snack, sprinkle onto cereals, or rehydrate by soaking them in water.
    Groovy Bee® Organic Freeze-Dried Strawberry Slices are another great source of antioxidants that can help protect your body from damage caused by free radicals and support optimal health and well-being.
    Lastly, Health Ranger Select Freeze-Dried Organic Diced Bananas are loaded with potassium, vitamin C and a variety of important nutrients. These premium diced bananas allow you to savor the delicious flavor and nutritional benefits of fresh bananas all year round.
    Sourced from premium banana plants grown by our trusted suppliers under strict organic standards, these diced bananas undergo a careful freeze-drying process that preserves the original taste, texture and nutrients of our premium bananas.
    Health Ranger Select Freeze-Dried Organic Whole Blueberries, Organic Freeze-Dried Whole Raspberries, Groovy Bee® Organic Freeze-Dried Strawberry Slices and Freeze-Dried Organic Banana contain no gluten or GMOs and have undergone extensive lab testing for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology.
    They are also vegan, non-China and certified Kosher and organic.
    Visit Health Ranger Store and Brighteon Store to find more clean food supplies for your prepping stockpile and GreenLivingNews.com for more foraging tips.
    Watch the video below to learn more about Health Ranger Select Freeze-Dried Organic Whole Blueberries.

This video is from the Health Ranger Store channel on Brighteon.com.
    More related stories:

Foraging tips: 17 Wild foods to forage for your winter stockpile.
    Berry foraging: How to identify and harvest 8 wild berries.
    Tips for responsibly and safely foraging and hunting for food.
    Sources include:
    BackdoorSurvival.com
    HealthRangerStore.com 1
    HealthRangerStore.com 2
    HealthRangerStore.com 3
    HealthRangerStore.com 4
    HealthRangerStore.com 5
    HealthRangerStore.com 6
    Brighteon.com

Dive into the world of berry foraging: Unravel the secrets to spotting and gathering Mother Nature’s sweet treasures – NaturalNews.com

Unlocking the mastery of bucket food storage: Essential for complete preparedness

03/12/2024 // Zoey Sky // 920 Views

Tags: beans, bucket food, emergency stockpile, emergency supplies, food buckets, food freedom, food independence, Food storage, food supply, goodfood, goodhealth, grains, homesteading, how-to, nutrients, off grid, preparedness, prepper, prepper pantry, prepping, prepping stockpile, SHTF, survival, survival stockpile, tips

As a prepper, you can sleep better at night knowing that you have access to essential food supplies in case of disasters like blizzards or tropical storms.
    Make sure your stockpile contains staples such as canned food, assorted spices and grains like beans and rice. If possible, stock up on food buckets to ensure your supplies last longer. (h/t to FCS.UGA.edu)
    Buy bulk staples for your food supply

When SHTF, you need to eat balanced meals regularly to maintain your strength and stay healthy.
    However, before you spend money on food supplies, you should first plan menus to include as much variety as possible. Don't waste money on food that your family doesn't like, but make sure you stock up on nutritious ingredients to ensure overall health when bugging in after SHTF.
    When deciding what foods to stock, choose wisely. Think of the different ways you can cook with versatile items, and make a list of several ways to prepare it.
    One approach to long-term food storage is to store bulk staples, such as beans and rice, together with different canned and dried foods.
    To save money, buy things like salt, beans, corn and wheat. When stored properly and in sturdy containers, these items are fairly inexpensive and have nearly unlimited shelf life.
    Other foods to pair with your bulk staples

Bulk staples offer a limited menu, which is why you need to supplement them with air-dried or freeze-dried foods, packaged mixes and other supermarket goods.
    Canned meats are ideal, along with other items like rice and various beans. You can also add ready-to-eat cereals, dried fruits, pasta mixes and rice mixes since they will add variety to your menus.
    If you're only starting your survival stockpile, start slow. Build your everyday stock of canned goods until you have extra supplies for a two-week to one-month supply.
    Rotate your supplies periodically to maintain a supply of common foods that will not require special preparation, water, or cooking.
    If you want to, buy commercially packaged, freeze-dried, or air-dried foods. Other options include stored meat or canned meats.
    Make sure all dry ingredients or supplies are properly stored in sturdy containers and off the floor in clean, dry, dark places away from moisture. Foods will maintain their quality longer if you avoid any extreme changes in temperature and exposure to light. (Related: Emergency food prep: Stock up on manuka honey, a must-have survival food and barter item.)
    Buy grains for your stockpile

If you want to stock up on bulk wheat, choose dark hard winter or dark hard spring wheat. Choose wheat with a #2 grade or with a protein content of 12 to 15 percent and moisture content that is less than 10 percent.
    If wheat is not already stored in nitrogen-packed cans, store it in sturdy five-gallon food-grade plastic buckets or containers with tight-fitting lids.
    Prep today and stock up on food buckets with beans and grains

Here at the Brighteon Store, we understand the importance of having a non-gluten option, which is why we are thrilled to introduce our ultra-clean and nutritious Health Ranger Select Organic Gluten-Free Mega Bucket.
    These mega buckets are carefully curated by the Health Ranger, Mike Adams, himself. They provide a reliable and convenient source of non-gluten foods in situations where regular access to them can be limited or compromised.
    However, due to the labor-intensive process that our gluten-free mega buckets require, we were able to produce them in very limited quantities. Each Health Ranger Select Organic Gluten-Free Mega Bucket contains up to 157 servings of ultra-clean, delicious and nutritious gluten-free superfoods.
    What’s in our HRS Organic Gluten-Free Mega Bucket?

Here are the beans and grains included in each bucket:
    Organic Adzuki Beans
    As a natural source of vitamins and fiber, adzuki beans support healthy energy levels and are high in protein and slow-burning carbohydrates.
    They can easily be incorporated into many different dishes, including stews, baked foods, chilis and soups.
    Organic Amaranth
    Nutty and sweet, organic amaranth can be digested easily and nourish your body without adding empty calories to your diet.
    Amaranth is rich in fatty acids, iron, manganese, calcium, protein, magnesium, potassium and antioxidants such as vitamins A and C.
    Organic Black Beans
    Savor our carefully curated selection of premium black beans, a natural source of iron and fiber. You can easily cook organic black beans on their own or use them in stews and soups.
    Organic black beans have an abundance of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium. They are also rich in dietary fiber, protein and carbs.
    Organic Millet
    Organic millet is an ideal emergency food for survival situations. It is rich in nutrients, including magnesium, calcium, manganese, phosphorus, protein, dietary fiber, iron, antioxidants and B vitamins.
    Organic Quinoa
    Quinoa is gluten-free but packed with fiber, protein and minerals.
    Quinoa is naturally high in phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, manganese, iron, potassium and B-complex vitamins.
    Each component of the gluten-free mega bucket is individually vacuum-sealed and then placed in a long-term storable bucket.
    Additionally, these food components are non-GMO, certified organic and do not contain any MSG, additives, preservatives, or synthetic chemicals. They are also meticulously lab-tested for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology.
    Our Health Ranger Select Organic Gluten-Free Mega Buckets are extremely limited in supply so stock up now.
    We are building the infrastructure of human freedom and empowering people to be informed, healthy and aware. Support us at HealthRangerStore.com and read about our "human freedom infrastructure" mission at this article link.
    Watch the video below to learn more about fiber-rich adzuki beans.

More related stories:

Before SHTF, stock up on miso, a great long-term storable food source of antioxidants.
    Survival tips: How to keep food on the table during a GLOBAL FAMINE.
    Prepping tips: How to prepare a food storage starter kit.
    Sources include:
    FCS.UGA.edu
    HealthRangerStore.com 1
    HealthRangerStore.com 2
    Brighteon.com

Unlocking the mastery of bucket food storage: Essential for complete preparedness – NaturalNews.com

Lion’s mane mushroom: The exotic functional mushroom that boosts brain health and provides many other health benefits

03/12/2024 // Olivia Cook // 1.2K Views

Tags: alternative medicine, anticancer, beat depression, blood sugar, brain health, diabetes cure, digestion, food cures, food is medicine, food science, goodfood, goodhealth, health science, herbal medicine, Herbs, immune system, lion's mane, mental health, Mushrooms, natural cures, natural health, natural medicine, phytonutrients, remedies, superfood

Several studies have added to the growing pile of evidence proving that lion's mane mushroom can be very beneficial for people looking to boost brain health.
    Considered the world's first "smart mushroom," lion's mane mushroom, also known by its scientific name Hericium erinceus, is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals and offers a mildly sweet flavor and a tender texture that mimics seafood.
    Lion's mane mushroom has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, and several studies have theorized that the reason lion's mane keeps appearing in traditional medicinal practices is because there is some merit to their beliefs.
    Modern scientific tests have revealed that lion’s mane does offer a number of nootropic or mind-affecting benefits, boosting cognitive function and helping to enhance memory retention.
    A study published in the journal Antioxidants (Basel) found that lion’s mane mushrooms contain two special aromatic compounds that stimulate the growth of brain cells – hericenones and erinacines.
    Another study in the Journal of Neurochemistry found that compounds in lion's mane mushrooms may help improve memory. Researchers wrote that the compounds in lion's mane mushrooms caused neurons in the hippocampus – the region of the brain believed to be responsible for learning and forming memories – to have larger growth cones. This strongly suggested that lion's mane caused hippocampal neurons to not only grow, but grow more efficiently and form more connections. (Related: Compounds in Lion's mane mushroom found to improve memory by aiding nerve growth.)
    Furthermore, lion's mane mushroom is also known to have other significant health benefits.
    Supports digestive health and prevents ulcers

An article published in Johns Hopkins Medicine reports that properties of lion’s mane mushrooms have been shown to support the digestive tract, preventing ulcers by stopping the growth of Helicobacter pylori, a bacteria that damage the tissues in the stomach and the first part of the small intestine. This can cause redness and swelling and, in some cases, can also cause painful sores called peptic ulcers in the upper digestive tract.
    Supports healthy immune function

Animal research, including a study published in the journal Food & Function, has shown that lion’s mane mushroom boosts immunity by increasing the activity of the intestinal immune system, which protects the body from pathogens that enter the gut through the mouth or nose.
    A study published in the journal Frontiers in Immunology reported that a fungal protein from lion's mane called HEP3 regulates the composition and metabolism of gut microbiota to activate the proliferation and differentiation of T cells, stimulate the intestinal antigen-presenting cells and play a probiotic role that has been proven beneficial in patients with irritable bowel syndrome.
    Helps fight cancer

A study published in the journal Anti-cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry identified two natural compounds from Hericium erinaceous, named erinacerin O and erinacerin P, which inhibited glioma, the most common tumor of the central nervous system. Results showed increased apoptosis of U87 cells – a cell line with epithelial morphology isolated from malignant gliomas for patients diagnosed with glioblastoma – after treatment with erinacerin P.
    Reduces the risk of heart disease

Research, including a study published in the journal Mycobiology, showed that lion’s mane extract improves fat metabolism and lowers triglyceride levels – reducing the risk of heart disease.
    Speeds recovery from nervous system injury

Some research, including a study published in the International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms, suggested that extracts of lion’s mane mushrooms encourage nerve cells to grow and repair more quickly.
    One study published in the journal Evidence-based Complementary Alternative Medicine showed that rats with nerve damage receiving a daily extract of lion’s mane mushrooms had quicker nerve regeneration than control animals.
    Helps manage diabetes symptoms

A study published in the International Journal of Biological Macromolecules proved lion’s mane mushroom beneficial for diabetes management by improving blood sugar management and reducing some of these side effects.
    A study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology demonstrated that lion’s mane lowers blood sugars by blocking the activity of the enzyme alpha-glucosidase, which breaks down carbohydrates in the small intestine.
    A study published in the journal Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine showed that in addition to lowering blood sugars, lion’s mane extract significantly reduced diabetic nerve pain in the hands and feet and even increased antioxidant levels.
    Naturally uplifts mood and relieves anxiety and mild depression

Animal research, including a study published in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences, found that lion’s mane mushroom extract has anti-inflammatory effects that reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression in mice.
    A small study of menopausal women published in the journal Biomedical Research found that eating cookies containing lion’s mane mushrooms daily for one month helped reduce self-reported feelings of anxiety and irritation.
    Ourmissionistoempower,upliftanddefendthelivesofeve ryhumanbeing across our planet, and we're doing it bybuilding the infrastructure of human freedom. Find out about how we're doing this using cutting-edge AI technology at this link. Support our ongoing efforts by shopping at HealthRangerStore.com, and thank you for your support!
    Watch this video to learn about mushrooms with a magical effect on brain health.

This video is from the Finding Genius Podcast channel on Brighteon.com.
    More related stories:

Research shows Lion's mane mushroom can combat dementia and cognitive decline.
    Lion's mane mushroom – Unparalleled benefits for your brain and nervous system.
    Supporting brain health: Lion’s mane mushroom helps reduce depression and anxiety.
    Enjoy a lion's share of health benefits by adding Lion's mane mushrooms to your diet.
    Lion's mane lives up to its reputation as a great natural mood enhancer.
    Sources include:
    Healthline.com
    MDPI.com 1
    PubMed.NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov
    FrontiersIn.org
    EurekaSelect.com
    TandFOnline.com
    DL.BegellHouse.com
    Hindawi.com 1
    ScienceDirect.com 1
    ScienceDirect.com 2
    Hindawi.com 2
    MDPI.com 2
    JStage.JST.go.jp
    Brighteon.com

Lion’s mane mushroom: The exotic functional mushroom that boosts brain health and provides many other health benefits – NaturalNews.com

10 Medicinal plants you should have in your home garden

03/12/2024 // Olivia Cook // 1.9K Views

Tags: alternative medicine, emergency medicine, goodhealth, green living, herbal medicine, Herbs, home gardening, homesteading, natural cures, natural health, natural medicine, off grid, plant medicine, preparedness, prepper, prepping, remedies, survival, survival medicine, tips

Here are 10 plants with potent medicinal properties that you can use to make natural home remedies if you wish to avoid the unwanted side effects caused by over-the-counter medications.
    These plants or herbs are easy to grow, harvest and use, and are versatile enough to use for other applications. (Related: Prepper medicine: 9 Medicinal herbs to plant in your home garden.)
    Calendula or marigold (Calendula officinalis)

Medicinal uses: Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antispasmodic (eases cramps), demulcent (soothes and protects irritated or inflamed internal tissue), emmenagogue (stimulates and regulates menstrual flow), emollient (moisturizer) and immuno-stimulant
    Preparations: Cream, essential oil, infusion (tea), lotion, ointment, powder, salve, tincture
    An easy way to enjoy the many benefits of calendula is to make calendula tea using the powdered form of the herb or dried calendula flowers, which you can steep in boiling water for 10 to 20 minutes.
    You can also learn how to make calendula salve for moisturizing your skin, promoting skin repair and wound healing, reducing skin inflammation or treating fungal infections. You can also make calendula oil for rashes, burns, acne, cold sores, swelling, eczema and genital herpes sores.
    Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)

Medicinal uses: Analgesic, antiemetic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antispasmodic, anti-ulcer, antioxidant, carminative (soothes and settles the gut walls) and mild sedative
    Preparations: Capsule, liquid extract, essential oil, ointment, skin cream, tablet, tea
    Making chamomile tea is the most popular way to use this herb. You can drink chamomile tea after a meal to aid digestion and soothe digestive troubles. You can also use chamomile flowers to make salads or salad dressings.
    Coneflower (Echinacea spp.)

Medicinal uses: Alterative (restores the proper function of the body and increases health and vitality), anti-catarrhal (helps remove excess mucous from the body), antimicrobial, antiviral, detoxifier, general tonic, immuno-modulator and peripheral vasodilator (dilates distal blood vessels and lowers blood pressure)
    Preparations: Capsule, tablet, tincture (may be more potent and fast-acting)
    Echinacea stimulates the immune system and improves resistance to bladder and upper respiratory tract infections. When taken three times a day (less than 10 days), echinacea can also help treat the common cold and other infections. Echinacea should not be taken on an empty stomach.
    Elecampane (Inula helenium)

Medicinal uses: Alterative, antimicrobial, anti-parasitic, diaphoretic (promotes sweating), diuretic (increases urination) and expectorant (helps remove excess mucous from the lungs)
    Preparations: Capsule, essential oil, tincture
    The fresh or dried root of elecampane has a strong, bitter yet spicy, warming flavor. You can make elecampane tea by pouring boiling water over one-fourth teaspoon (1 gram) of the ground root and rhizome and letting it steep for 10 to 15 minutes before straining. Drink a cup of elecampane tea three or four times daily if you have asthma, croup, pulmonary tuberculosis or whooping cough. This tea is safe for children and the elderly.
    English lavender (Lavendula officinalis)

Medicinal uses: Antidepressant, antirheumatic, antispasmodic, antiseptic, aromatic (relaxes the body), carminative, diuretic, emmenagogue, hypotensive, nervous system relaxant, rubefacient (causes a gentle and localized increase in surface blood flow or vasodilation), sedative and uterine stimulant
    Preparations: Balm, cosmetics, essential oil, perfume, salve
    Dried lavender can be used to make cookies, sorbet, marinades, sauces and rubs. It can also be added to a simple syrup mixture and used to flavor summer drinks, like cocktails, iced tea or lemonade.
    To make lavender tea for relieving pain or digestive issues, such as vomiting, nausea, upset stomach or intestinal gas, or as a natural sleep aid, simply pour boiling water over lavender buds. Let steep for 10 minutes before straining the tea into a cup. Add honey as desired.
    Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis)

Medicinal uses: Antimicrobial, antidepressant, cardiotonic, carminative, choleretic (increases the volume of bile produced), diaphoretic, febrifuge (reduces fever), hepatic (aids liver functioning) mild analgesic, nervous system relaxant and tonic and sedative
    Preparations: Capsule, cream, essential oil, extract, tea, tincture
    Lemon balm is great for treating insomnia and anxiety. According to studies, combining lemon balm with other calming herbs, such as valerian (Valeriana officinalis), can help with minor sleep problems and reduce anxious feelings.
    Based on clinical studies, you can take 300 to 500 grams of dried lemon balm in capsule form three times daily to promote calmness and alertness. To prepare lemon balm tea, steep the herb in hot water and drink no more than four times a day. You can also use lemon balm to make a topical cream for cold sores, lip sores and herpes lesions.
    Marshmallow (Althea officinalis)

Medicinal uses: Alterative, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, demulcent, diuretic, emollient, expectorant and immuno-modulator
    Preparations: Capsule, cough syrup, cream, ointment, tea, tincture
    Marshmallow root tea is great for treating digestive ulcers, cough and sore throat. To prepare a soothing herbal tea, simply mix six tablespoons of dried marshmallow root or root powder with one pint of cold water in a jar or container with a lid. Stir the mixture to make sure the roots are fully submerged, then cover the container and refrigerate overnight. Strain the mixture and add raw honey to sweeten your tea if you wish. This tea should be used within 48 hours.
    Another way to use the herb as a remedy is to drink a glass of water containing 30 to 40 drops of marshmallow tincture daily. If you prefer to take marshmallow supplements in capsule form, take an equivalent of six grams of powdered marshmallow root in divided doses.
    Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)

Medicinal uses: Antiemetic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antipruritic, anti-spasmodic, antitussive, antiseptic, aromatic, carminative, diaphoretic, emmenagogue, nervine (relieves anxiety) and peripheral vasodilator
    Preparations: Chest rub, cream, dry or fresh leaves, essential oil, tea, tincture
    Peppermint oil can be used topically to relieve headaches, itching, joint pain and muscle ache. You can also use peppermint oil in aromatherapy to treat cough, improve mental function and reduce body aches, pain and stress, according to the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH).
    Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)

Medicinal uses: Antibacterial, anti-spasmodic, anthelmintic (kills and expels worms and other parasites), antiseptic, antiviral, astringent, expectorant and secretolytic (decreases over-secretions, especially phlegm)
    Preparations: Dried or fresh herbs, essential oil
    Fresh thyme is often used as a seasoning to add flavor to food. It goes well with beans, cabbages, carrots, chicken, corn, eggplant, fish, lamb and other meats. But you can also use thyme to make a medicinal tea for abdominal pain, diarrhea, cough, hypertension and menstrual pain. To prepare, simply steep eight to 10 fresh thyme sprigs in boiling water (enough to fill a mug) and allow to stand for five minutes. Enjoy this restorative tea and its soothing natural properties.
    Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)

Medicinal uses: Anti-hemorrhagic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, antirheumatic, anti-spasmodic, antiseptic, astringent, bitter tonic, carminative, diaphoretic, diuretic, emmenagogue, hemostatic, hypotensive and peripheral vasodilator
    Preparations: Capsule, dried or fresh herbs, liquid extract, poultice, tablet, tincture
    One of the most widely used medicinal herbs today, yarrow can be used to treat a variety of conditions, such as irritable bowel syndrome, high blood pressure, spasms, poor blood circulation and microbial infections. Yarrow can also help alleviate digestive issues, menstrual discomfort, gum inflammation and cold and flu symptoms.
    When making natural remedies, harvest yarrow flower clusters when the plant is in bloom by cutting the top third of the plant just above the leaf node. You can steep fresh or dried yarrow leaves or flowers in boiling water to make yarrow tea or use them to make a poultice for wounds.
    You can also prepare an infused oil for topical use by grinding some dried yarrow leaves and flowers and mixing one part with four parts neutral carrier oil in a glass jar. Seal the jar tightly and place it in a dark corner, making sure to shake the jar once daily. After four to six weeks, strain the oil and store in a cool, dark place when not in use. You can also mix in some essential oils or melted beeswax to make a healing salve.
    Wearebuildingtheinfrastructureofhumanfreedomandempoweringpeople to be informed, healthy and aware. Support us at HealthRangerStore.comand read about our "human freedom infrastructure" mission at this article link.
    Watch this video to learn about the medicines growing near your home.

This video is from the Ravik4 channel on Brighteon.com.
    More related stories:

Natural alternatives to OTC drugs for your survival medicine cabinet.
    Plant-based antimicrobial compounds offer a variety of alternatives to an over-dependence on toxic synthetic antibiotics that are increasingly less effective.
    Prepper first aid: 10 Must-haves for your natural medicine first aid kit.
    Sources include:
    MarysNest.com
    HomesteadAndChill.com 1
    HomesteadAndChill.com 2
    Health.com
    MountSinai.org 1
    PeaceHealth.org
    FoodNetwork.com
    MountSinai.org 2
    VeryWellHealth.com
    TheHomesteadChallenge.com
    MountSinai.org 3
    NCCIH.NIH.gov
    DovePress.com
    ACoupleCooks.com
    GardenersPath.com
    Brighteon.com

10 Medicinal plants you should have in your home garden – NaturalNews.com

Sprouts: Your perfect emergency preparedness food choice

03/13/2024 // Zoey Sky // 1.6K Views

Tags: broccoli sprouts, emergency stockpile, emergency supplies, food freedom, food independence, Food storage, food supply, goodfood, homesteading, how-to, nutrients, off grid, preparedness, prepper, prepper pantry, prepping, prepping stockpile, SHTF, sprout powders, sprouts, survival, survival stockpile, tips

For a newbie prepper, deciding which food items to stock up on can be overwhelming. If you're not sure where to start, focus on stockpile staples like canned food, dried foods and nutritious items like sprout powders.
    Starting your prepper stockpile before SHTF ensures that your family has access to shelf-stable, nutritious food when things go south and you can't buy things at the grocery store. (h/t to WeLovePrepping.com)
    Tips for starting your prepping stockpile

Food prepping for emergency scenarios involves starting a supply of long-lasting food items and implementing proper storage techniques to preserve quality and prevent spoilage.
    The tips below can help you get started:
    Assess your family's emergency food needs

When prepping food for SHTF scenarios, you must assess your family’s unique needs. Start by calculating the calories required per person based on age, health status and activity levels.
    Next, determine the quantity and type of food items needed to meet those needs over a specific period, accounting for potential spoilage. Usually, you can do with a three to six-month supply. (Related: Stock up on nascent iodine to protect your thyroid from radioactive iodine in case of a nuclear emergency.)
    Choose prepper food that suits your survival needs

You can find a variety of suitable prepper foods found at regular grocery stores.
    Make the most of your prepping budget by purchasing nutritious, non-perishable items with long shelf lives like beans, canned meat and fish, honey, rice, salt and cooking oil.
    Try to avoid foods requiring refrigeration or frequent rotation. When making a list of things to buy, choose items your family likes and doesn't mind eating a lot of to avoid waste when it's time to hunker down.
    Consider the nutritional variety and calories and ensure that you maintain optimal health by stocking up on vitamins, supplements or sprout powders.
    Save money by incorporating affordable prepper food into your survival plan

Starting a food stockpile can be expensive, but you can save some money by incorporating cost-effective options without sacrificing nutrition.
    You can buy staple ingredients like beans, pasta and rice in bulk. Another option is to check sales and promos for canned or pouched chicken, salmon and tuna.
    Learn how to forage so you can harvest berries, various greens and mushrooms for free. For a long-term option, start a home garden and grow organic fruits and vegetables.
    Foods to stock up on before SHTF

When prepping food for long-term emergency situations, you should focus on shelf-stable items that can last a long time without refrigeration.
    Here are some suggestions for your stockpile:
    Canned food

Canned foods like meats, soups, vegetables and fruits can last for years past their printed expiration date if stored properly. Prioritize high-acid foods like tomatoes that can last 18 months or even longer.
    Low-acid foods like meats and vegetables can last for at least three to five years when canned.
    Dried beans

Beans are another great item for your stockpile because they are full of protein and fiber. Stock up on dried black beans, chickpeas, lentils and pinto beans.
    Dried beans will last indefinitely when stored in airtight containers.
    Fats and oils

You need fats like lard olive oil, shortening and vegetable oil for cooking and to help round out calories. Buy small bottles and rotate your stock to prevent spoilage.
    Rice and grains

Grains like oats and rice are cheap, long-lasting carb sources to stockpile.
    Choose white rice over brown because the former has a longer shelf life. Store rice and grains in airtight containers.
    Sprouts

Sprouts, which come from sprouting seeds like broccoli seeds, are also great for your stockpile because they are full of vitamins and minerals.
    When dealing with a long-term SHTF scenario, having a reliable source of nutrients like sprouts ensures that you stay healthy.
    To save time and money, you can stock up on sprout powders, a more convenient form of sprouts.
    Stock up on broccoli sprout powder today

Broccoli sprouts are the newly sprouted seeds of the Brassica oleracea var. italica plant, a cruciferous vegetable related to wild cabbage. Despite their unassuming size, broccoli sprouts pack an impressive nutritional punch, which is why they are considered one of the world’s most nutritious vegetables.
    Made from organic broccoli sprouts, Health Ranger Select Organic Broccoli Sprout Powder is vegan, non-GMO, non-China and is certified Kosher and organic.
    Our premium formula for Health Ranger Select Organic Broccoli Sprout Powder contains no gluten, artificial sweeteners, colors, preservatives or other additives and is lab-tested for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology.
    Ourmissionistoempower,upliftanddefendthelivesofeve ryhumanbeing across our planet, and we're doing it bybuilding the infrastructure of human freedom. Find out about how we're doing this using cutting-edge AI technology at this link. Support our ongoing efforts by shopping at HealthRangerStore.com, and thank you for your support!
    Watch the video below to learn more about Health Ranger Select Organic Broccoli Sprout Powder.

More related stories:

Emergency food prep: Stock up on manuka honey, a must-have survival food and barter item.
    Before SHTF, stock up on miso, a great long-term storable food source of antioxidants.
    Dawson Knives, Health Ranger announce collaboration on new machete design and improvements to existing line of survival knives.
    Sources include:
    WeLovePrepping.com
    FarmHomestead.com
    HealthRangerStore.com 1
    HealthRangerStore.com 2
    Brighteon.com

Sprouts: Your perfect emergency preparedness food choice – NaturalNews.com