Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alaska's largest newspaper endorses Obama

Alaska's largest newspaper endorses Obama

ANCHORAGE (AP) — The Anchorage Daily News, Alaska's largest newspaper, said Sunday the Democrat "brings far more promise to the office. In a time of grave economic crisis, he displays thoughtful analysis, enlists wise counsel and operates with a cool, steady hand." . . .

USA TODAY
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's why news sources should not endorse candidates. They are injecting the opinon of thier advertisers on their distribution area and not reporting on candidate positions, actions, voting record... They are actually making the decision to glamorize one candidate over the others or at worse, blackout news about the other candidate or paint them in an unfavorable light. It's biased.

News outlets can not report honestly about elections, when they endorse candidates.

Alaska is a Red State, with 3 Electroial Votes.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Full Listings Of Newspaper Endorsements--

Obama Leads 160-59Top Newspaper Publishing Stories - Editor & Publisher provides newspaper industry headlines covering emerging and important news.

www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/a ... 1003875230 -
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If he was born in Kenya on 8/4/61 and his mother subsequently returned to Hawaii and registered his birth with the Hawaiian public records, perhaps Obama's Hawaiian record of birth shows the location of his birth as Kenya, thus the reason for Obama not releasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    WHEN IS THE MAJOR MEDIA GOING TO REPORT ON THIS IMPORTANT LAWSUIT???

WHY ISN'T LOU DOBBS TALKING AND ALL THE REST???
    Because this isn't a real issue. It's all made up. It's a fake issue.

(And I don't support Obama and will not vote for him or McCain because they both want to reward the criminal actions of MILLIONS of ILLEGAL aliens by giving them citizenship.)
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    That's why news sources should not endorse candidates. They are injecting the opinon of thier advertisers on their distribution area and not reporting on candidate positions, actions, voting record... They are actually making the decision to glamorize one candidate over the others or at worse, blackout news about the other candidate or paint them in an unfavorable light. It's biased.

News outlets can not report honestly about elections, when they endorse candidates.

Alaska is a Red State, with 3 Electroial Votes.

Dixie
    When I was 17 and first read about a newspaper endorsing a candidate, the first thing that went through my young naive mind was this question; "I thought newspapers were supposed to be unbiased. How can the endorse on candidate and still expect us to believe that?"

Many things have happened in the decades since then, but I still think my question is valid.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The "major media" is never going to cover this because it isn't a real issue. Obama not being a citizen of the U.S. is a fake issue. It's all made up.

If it were real all of the media would have covered it by now.
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

The "major media" is never going to cover this because it isn't a real issue. Obama not being a citizen of the U.S. is a fake issue. It's all made up.

IF this is pure 100% fiction, why won't Obama release his birth cert? How come he fought a journalist at the Hawaiian Supreme Court to make sure it was not shown? I would agree the accusations were false if Obama was not going to such extraordinary lengths to avoid have a simple birth cert made public.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What about Joe the Plumber! What was so important about his PERSONAL background that the major media had to dig up without PERMISSION AND AGAINST THE LAW and plaster all over the media??? Trying to destroy his GOOD NAME??? This was against his privacy rights. We should not care about the background of an American citizen asking a valid question, but we SHOULD be concerned with the background of a CANDIDATE for the most powerful jobs in America. Every candidate who ever ran for the US presidency was under the microscope.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-795403-.html#795403

JohnDoe, I have a right to my opinion. I don't trust the major media to report anything that is unbiased after seeing them rah, rah for illegal alien marches.

The owners of these major news outlets are left wing and have chosen to protect their messiah. I for one am not buying it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

IF this is pure 100% fiction, why won't Obama release his birth cert? How come he fought a journalist at the Hawaiian Supreme Court to make sure it was not shown? I would agree the accusations were false if Obama was not going to such extraordinary lengths to avoid have a simple birth cert made public.
    You can believe anything you want to believe, but that doesn't make it true. (I don't support Obama and I won't vote for McCain either because they both want to reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.)
    NO AMNESTY

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast