Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Fox News just reported that Obama will be incognito and will take no interviews while in Hawaii. Also, Grandma is at home, not in the hospital like we've been led to believe.
    I am not a Dr, but I have never heard of anyone DYING from a broken hip, have you? That is the illness that his grandmother has. Obama was milking this on the radio this morning stating he does not know if grandma will live until election day. I am not trying to make light of her condition or the pain she must be suffering, but come on here, something is stinking in Hawaii. Also, when my grandma broke her hip, they kept her in the hospital longer than simply over night.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Elderly people do die from broken hips. I believe the statistics are one out of five will die.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Elderly people do die from broken hips. I believe the statistics are one out of five will die.
    Really? I didn't know that. If it is so serious, why is she at home instead of the hospital?
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Really? I didn't know that. If it is so serious, why is she at home instead of the hospital?
    Don't know but I think if it was really serious she would be in the hospital.

It's not the broken hip, it's because they become immobile and loose the ability to walk or take care of themselves. A broken hip caused my grandmother's health to decline and she never recovered.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Latest rumors state the judge will issue a ruling today that will shock those who think it will be dismissed for lack of standing.
    Cayla, where did you hear this?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Latest rumors state the judge will issue a ruling today that will shock those who think it will be dismissed for lack of standing.
    Cayla, where did you hear this?
    Most of the info I have found on this site:

http://www.americasright.com/

I have heard other info from non-online sources also. I think this site says we will be surprised, it was my real life source that used the word shock and not dismissed. We can only wait until the news comes I guess. but both sources stated the ruling would be thursday or friday and that the judge really wants it issued before the weekend. Since thursday has passed, I am assuming it will come today

Thanks, Cayla. Doesn't it make you wonder why Obama went into hiding today? Fox says he'll be incognito and granting no interviews.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Thanks, Cayla. Doesn't it make you wonder why Obama went into hiding today? Fox says he'll be incognito and granting no interviews.
    Well hubby has a theory, I have just taken his word and not double checked his facts though.

I, like most of you, have graduated from the wonderfull US school system, therefore I am horrible in geography lol. according to my hubby, Indonesia is a short flight from Honolulu if things are really really bad for the messiah. Also, it is easier for Obama and his minions to protect the golden vaulted birth cert and all of its' secrets.

Well hubby has a theory, I have just taken his word and not double checked his facts though.

I, like most of you, have graduated from the wonderfull US school system, therefore I am horrible in geography lol. according to my hubby, Indonesia is a short flight from Honolulu if things are really really bad for the messiah. Also, it is easier for Obama and his minions to protect the golden vaulted birth cert and all of its' secrets.

Your hubby has a point and I find it very interesting that Obama has been described as planning on going into hiding.

How does someone like Obama go into hiding when some "peon" celebrity cannot even accomplish that?

And how is he to visit his grandmother at home....where she is evidently confined......if he were in hiding?

There is a lot out of sync.

An afterthought here: Any word on the whereabouts of Obama's wife and children? Have they possibly left the country on a "vacation" or something?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast