Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for the update tinybobidaho. Good grief, how much more evidence does the judge want? I was really hoping to see Obama thrown out of the race. Maybe the supreme court will take it. I'd like to see all the NEWS put this on the air!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is one thing that puzzles me is that the docket is allegedly current through 23:17 on the 24th. If the order was signed and released at 18:15 why is it not showing and why is Bergs site Obama crimes silent about this? If this was REALLY released last night, how come the conflicting headlines today? This mystery seems to get murkier and murkier.

I am not taking a position as to whether or not their in fact was an order until I see it on the docket. Too much is not adding up here.a

Does anybody have a link that shows a signed order?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why doesn't this fake news article that has nothing to do with illegal immigration get moved to "Other News"?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I will state it again like I did before. The biggest reason this was thrown out is because of Phil Berg himself. Mainstream lawyers, judges, and politicians don't take him seriously because of all the crazy things that have come out of his mouth. I know, I listen to him on the radio when he fills in on coast to coast am. This case would've held more merit if someone like F. Lee Bailey took it to court.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

The Federal Judge has ruled. Quit your bellyaching. There was no validity to the suit and it is over. Enough already...you aught to be ashamed for all the noise you made about nothing
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    The Federal Judge has ruled. Quit your bellyaching. There was no validity to the suit and it is over. Enough already...you aught to be ashamed for all the noise you made about nothing
    i beg to differ with you, the federal judge has NOT ruled according to berg on a radio interview friday

mapwife,

I hate to tell you this but it's not over, if Berg appeals. More wait and see.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Why doesn't this fake news article that has nothing to do with illegal immigration get moved to "Other News"?
    Because it is concerning a "campaigns". ALIPAC is a political action committee.

Go to the main forum index and read under each topic the subjects that should be included in this folder.
    http://www.alipac.us/forums.html

Some topics fit ideally into each category and others don't and that's the duty of the Moderation Team to unravel that mystery.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mapwife, the judge did not rule on the validity of the case, the judge only ruled on the right of the people to question our government. According to this judge, WE HAVE NO RIGHTS TO QUESTION THE POWERS THAT BE

Let me make it simple for you mapwife, this is no longer about if Obama is constitutionally qualified, the judge NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT THAT

What the judge said is that this is NO LONGER A COUNTRY BY THE PEOPLE, OF THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE

We are no longer in charge of our government, but are slaves to our government without the right to question and expect answers. IF this judge feels that our constitution is not important, and it stands, then the document with all of the rights and freedoms we hold dear, becomes a worthless piece of paper.

So go ahead mapwife, cling to your Messiah, we will not try to stop you, but just remember, when you stand against simply producing proof he is qualified, you are encouraging the kiss of death to our constitution. If you feel Obama is more important than our constitutional assurances and rules, drive up to Arlington tomorrow and spit on the graves of those who died to protect that document. By stating your candidate of choice does not need to provide what most of us do when applying for a job, that we the people must vote without being able to examine the most basic facts about the candidate, you figuratively already have spit on these graves.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

USA TODAY

Anchorage newspaper endorses Obama

The Daily News says Obama offers more promise and that Palin isn't ready to be vice president.

USA TODAY
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast