Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just thinking out loud.....again. If (and I would NOT wish this upon anyone) something were to happen to McCain, a stroke, a heart attack, an accident, how would the MSM hide Ron Paul then?

Our founding fathers were not the favored victors of some, yet they fought on. Here we are today.

Still wondering who will enforce this SAVE ACT? The feds or the states?

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    So what I'm hearing you say is "do nothing." Nothing is worth it.

Voting for any other canidates other than Ron Paul IS doing nothing!

I really don't know how the Save Act will be enforced when the powers that be want to merge MEXICO, CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES! That won't play into the agenda. They are already building the super highway and Texans are pretty upset about it but do you really hear much about that? The plans are being carried out as I type this! Come on people, why would you not support Ron Paul but force yourself to vote for the other three clowns? I do NOT get it!

Yes.

If we are going to vote we should vote for a winner.

No matter how many ballots are cast for the globalist candidates, they will still be losers.

I still haven't heard Ron Paul's explication on stance. He is very principled in the way he cast ballots.

For instance spending money for the United States Department of Education may be an area of the government that may have any federal jurisdiction according to the constitution.

I will ALWAYS....

I will ALWAYS support Ron Paul and I know MANY others who feel the same way. LOOK at the Ron Paul supporters on this forum. We aren't going anywhere. We are steadfast tin soldiers.

Ron Paul didn't want to run. Several people came to him and said.."now or never...the USA is in danger of becoming extinct" so he did it. He was actually amazed at the amount of support he received. Ron Paul's campaign has shifted the paradigm of American Politics. This can not be denied. I feel it. Many people now know the truth. We have stepped out of the Matrix. Won't you join us?

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Well stated Chosen, I am still wondering who will enforce this SAVE ACT?

Does anyone know? The feds or the states?
    It is to be enforced by the feds. Yes, they have a horrible track record on work-place enforcement. The law was inititially put into the 86 amnesty bill. The problem was (and is) that the initital law had too many loop-holes for employers. SAVE attempts to close these loop-holes. Fewer excuses for the employers. Makes it mandatory, streamlined, and updated. If nothing else it will bring more attention to what is fundamental to our movement -- attrition through cutting off the # 1 magnet -- jobs. If the laws STILL go uninforced, after the loop-holes have been closed, and a light has been shown on the issue, whoever is not enforcing it will have to answer to the congresspeople and the nation who support it. If it is enforced, it will make attrition that much easier, quicker, and more efficient. I see no reason to be against this bill. Its not like we will be better off without SAVE.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

How does one climb out of the rabbit hole?

GO RON PAUL!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Thanks! I believe in putting my energy where it can do some good. Staying in denial that Tancredo can make a difference now is ludicrous or any other candidate. If I don't want to vote for a leading candidate so be it. If I want to vote third party or write in, so be it. BUT it won't changceTHIS Presidential election. SO I put my work in other areas that has chance to make a real change and real difference.

Each to his own. I just want to be productive.
    My feelings too. Come November we will both probably write in someone for president just because neither of us will vote for one of the 3 idiots who will surely be on the ballot. We will just concentrate on electing Congress members who will continue to fight for our cause.

We managed to convince congress to stop Bush, surely we an fight what ever one of these three might try to pull off on this country.
    Write in Tancredo to send a message!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I read an article from a well known scholar in which he stated at the rate we are going, America has 4 to 5 years remaining.

I don't care if you think his feet stink, or he is not cute enough, or he has bad breath or you don't like the color of his hair... There is only one candidate standing that can and will reverse the global takeover of the US and that is Ron Paul. And he happens to be the candidate who the CFR through its' member news media such as FOX News, CNN and MSNBC have from the outset censored Paul and done their best to keep his truth message from getting on your tv set.

I am saddened that each of us will not look at the four candidates remaining and within seconds know McCain/Obama/Clinton will rush our country to its' death but Ron Paul will prevent it.
    If Ron Paul wants open borders and no enforcement/accountability of employers who are hiring illegals, he is part of the global takeover.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Just yesterday a truck driver came in my store. He and I had discussions in the past and he was going Huckabee.

He said "Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh with these three goons running for President now, I would give anything if Ron Paul were still in the race".

I told him this will shock you as the news media does not want you to know this, But Ron Paul is still in the race.

If McCain were to choke on one of his abundant lies, Paul would be our nominee.
    No, if McCain would choke---the RNC would look for a real strong candidate again---someone like Romney.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast