Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The MSM never mentions Ron Paul's name for fear that some people would ask themselves, who is this Ron Paul guy? They are soooo afraid of him and his message. Why is he so feared. Look into it! Go to dailypaul.com. Be open minded. I have never EVER been involved in politics before in my life. This guy has woken me up! Ron Paul 2008!!!!

Well Romney had strong support and TONS of media coverage contantly! He still dropped out!!! Ron Paul is still in the race!! Who on earth do you have left! And stop saying he wants the borders open. You are lying! Go to his website and see for yourself. He would rather have our military here instead of a foreign land. Why all the hate toward this man? Romney is OUT, FINISHED!!! Over and Done! Put a fork in him he is DONE!

Ron Paul has a Petition for Redress Regarding ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION! It is on a site called givemeliberty.org

Maybe some people might like to check it out! It is very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Well Romney had strong support and TONS of media coverage contantly! He still dropped out!!! Ron Paul is still in the race!! Who on earth do you have left! And stop saying he wants the borders open. You are lying! Go to his website and see for yourself. He would rather have our military here instead of a foreign land. Why all the hate toward this man? Romney is OUT, FINISHED!!! Over and Done! Put a fork in him he is DONE!
    The RNC is trying to talk Romney into running as VP. This way, in case McCain has to resign because of his age/health---Romney will be able to take over.

The RNC is also hoping that Romney runs in 2012. Romney is not done.

However, Ron Paul has been done for a long time---except that he continues to take the money of his supporters. Only getting 3-6% of the support of voters from day one, should have encouraged him to drop out a long time ago.

The MSM never mentions Ron Paul's name for fear that some people would ask themselves, who is this Ron Paul guy? They are soooo afraid of him and his message. Why is he so feared. Look into it! Go to dailypaul.com. Be open minded. I have never EVER been involved in politics before in my life. This guy has woken me up! Ron Paul 2008!!!!
    Sorry, but nobody is afraid of Ron Paul and his message. The media gave him exposure at the beginning---but they realized that most people were not buying what he was selling. Even strong anti-illegal people, groups, talk show hosts---did not want to hear from Ron Paul supporters and they did not want to hear about his message.

So you would support McSlain and hope that he keels over and maybe you will be left with Romney? Maybe you just really secretly want McSlain to win! Hmmmm. That makes no sense at ALL! All you do is bash Ron Paul. If you don't like him why do you keep showing up on all the threads associated with him! Keep bashing all you want. The fact that you would even consider McSlain says it all!!

So you would support McSlain and hope that he keels over and maybe you will be left with Romney? Maybe you just really secretly want McSlain to win! Hmmmm. That makes no sense at ALL! All you do is bash Ron Paul. If you don't like him why do you keep showing up on all the threads associated with him! Keep bashing all you want. The fact that you would even consider McSlain says it all!!
    No, I am going to write in Tancredo's name.

This might be of interest.

http://www.mcalvany.com/podcast/?p=14

Some people still don't understand the full impact of Ron Paul's message and what it means to the future that is coming.

Many do understand enough to be able to explain it to others in coming times.

Have you stopped to consider the effect of turning over trillions of dollars and sending it out of the country to the Federal Reserve may be having on policy here and around world?

Do you understand the effect on the dollar from unrestrained spending like all of the wars we are in or the foreign aid we send out?

We are at the brink of no longer having a say on our futures or the sovereignty of our government.

I think many of the voters have the mindset of jocks that are afraid to be seen backing a team that may not come out on top even if it means backing a team that doesn't play by the rules.

The United States Constitution is the foundation of this country and the rules the government has sworn to govern by.

That is why many of us stand by Ron Paul and will continue to try to explain his message to others as the need arises.

GO RON PAUL

GO RON PAUL! Mitt Romney sold you out...you supporters. He could have stayed in the race and maybe even won at a brokered convention..he was more concerned with his political future than your support and donations. Mitt Romney doesn't care about YOU . He threw you under the bus. Dolly? did you canvas for tancredo or Mitt Romney? Did you walk the streets handing out brochures and talk to people? What did you do for your candidate. I spent MANY hours canvassing for Ron Paul and I am glad I did. I would do the same thing again.