Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

xyz
    HURRAY FOR HUNTER!

Way to go Hunter! Don't fold under elitist pressure!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    IndianiaJones wrote:

Helloooooooooooooo Ron Paul. lol? (Er...I'm waiting until 2:00 o'clock).
    Hunter is still in the race. He came on CNN and called Fox and ABC excutives knuckleheads for attempting to shut him down. Unfortunately CNN didn't allow us to see the entire speech, but from what we were able to hear - he gave it to them with both barrels!
    I didn't see it but I hope he emptied both barrels right between their eyes!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

xyz
    And if McLoser wins, we all have to convert to being jackasses!
    That should be a bumper sticker...

garbage from a John Kerry supporter

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    Mitt -- Set Our People Free! is a controversial book by a controversial
    author, written for those who support Romney -- and those who fear him.
    Author Mike Moody, a twice-decorated US Army war hero and ten-year veteran TV business news editor and reporter, is also a maverick Republican who, four years ago, was the Nevada Coordinator of Republicans for Kerry.

Doesn't this just say it all!!!! This guy is trying to swift boat Romney just like Kerry got swiftboated in the last election!
    Exactly.

This is pure garbage from a supporter of John Kerry.

Sen. Kerry for several years has supported amnesty for millions of illegal aliens. Why would anyone give any credibility to a supporter of a pro-amnesty liar like John Kerry.

I guess there must be millions of Mormons in Massachusetts now since Mitt Romney was governor of Massachusetts for four (4) years.

The fact that Mitt Romney is a Mormon in no way impacted his public policy as governor of Massachusetts nor will it do so if he is elected president.

What we do know about Mitt Romney's time as governor is that he vetoed in state-tuition for illegal aliens, supported English immersion and opposed driver licenses for illegal aliens.

WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If Mitt Romney can save our constitution from the very thin thread it is hanging on by....I say do it and worry about the rest later, it all sounds like crap to me.

My fathers family was and still is Mormon although I was raised protestant.

I don't believe any one man can lead a country anywhere it does not want to be lead.

I am keeping all options open but let me tell all of you we have way bigger worries with Mc Cain or a Demacrate.

Right now my support is with Paul but I am still listening and diagnosing some of everyones statments...and waiting to see if we can change Lou Dobbs mind.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is nothing short of ridiculous pap!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    If Hunter drops out of the race Ron Paul will be our last chance. Romney is a wolf in sheep's clothing! Flip-Flop Romney is just like the Huckster, saying whatever it takes to get elected. I would certainly welcome the announcement by Lou Dobbs that he is running though. He has had a lot of polls on his show that seem to be testing the waters for a run.
    I would NEVER vote for Ron Paul----and neither will the majority of Romney, Thompson, or Independents!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Why would anyone post such blatent lies about another person?

The conversion of everyone to Mormonism is just more bigotted press from the evangelical extremists. Many substantive Evangelical leaders SUPPORT Romney over Huckabee, what should that tell you?

This book is just another in a line of BS written to try to make a buck off smearing another.

Like it or Not, Romney may be our last hope. I like Hunter, but I do not see him surviving ST.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast