Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Also, there was NEVER anything negative said about Romney/Mormonism when he was governor of Massachusetts-----and he was pretty much winning New Hampshire until the media decided to shove McCain down our throats!!!

And, there is NEVER anything negative said about Harry Reid/Mormonism---and his position in Congress.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

How do you feel about Lou Dobbs Bren4824?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I LOVE Lou Dobbs.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Good! There is more common ground.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have heard that the Mormons take care of their own first. I say this because we have a local grocery chain in our area owned by a Mormon, and when Mormans go into the store, they produce a card that gives them huge discounts. I don't if that is part of the Mormon religion or is this particular Mormon's charitable gesture. All I know is, I've seen it happen over and over, and I don't feel it's right when the average Joe gets charged the original price.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I have heard that the Mormons take care of their own first. I say this because we have a local grocery chain in our area owned by a Mormon, and when Mormans go into the store, they produce a card that gives them huge discounts. I don't if that is part of the Mormon religion or is this particular Mormon's charitable gesture. All I know is, I've seen it happen over and over, and I don't feel it's right when the average Joe gets charged the original price.
    TB, this most likely happens in all religions. I've witnessed this when I lived in North Carolina with many baptists.
    I don't know what card they would produce, that is most likely something done locally because they don't do it here in SLC that I'm aware of.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Whatever

Are you people for real??

Let's see how many of the millions of Ron Paul supporters show up in New Hampshire-----just like they did in Iowa!!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Hunter is still in the race. He came on CNN and called Fox and ABC excutives knuckleheads for attempting to shut him down. Unfortunately CNN didn't allow us to see the entire speech, but from what we were able to hear - he gave it to them with both barrels!
    Praise the Lord and pass the biscuits! GO HUNTER!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

There is no Mormon discount card.

It may simply be that he is helping out families in distress. There is no Mormon Retail discount program. Retailers are legally allowed to discount to anyone they wish.

Yes Mormon's take care of their own, BUT they don't need a retail store to do so. The Mormon Church has huge facilities to help Members that are in financial crisis, they are called the bishop's storehouse. They are like a supermarket, but you do have to be qualified as in need by a local bishop.

There, a member dealing with financial struggles can get food for FREE. Yes they do have to also go there & donate time giving service to the welfare system to "earn" the benefits, but it isn't a dollar amount corrolation.

They get what they need for their family, & work to give service back. Then when they are on their feet, they will probably donate money back to the church welfare program to repay what was provided to them to help others. No bill is ever sent, it is simply let your conscience be your guide. this allows them to employ people that due to disabilities might be unemployable, & to buy goods that are needed for their programs.

The Mormon church as a welfare system that the US govt should study.

There is no Mormon Discount Card.

Where do you live idaho?

tinybobidaho

The Mormons have there own welfare system. They have there own warehouses. This is where people go if they need food. They do no go to the grocery store. If someone is going in there and getting a discount it is because the Mormons have prepaid for that food. Maybe in rural areas this could be happening.
    In Salt Lake it does not happen and one member of the family has to go one day and week and work on a farm or cannery to earn that food.
    This is all hogwash.
    I wish that if someone was going to print something about someone that at least they would try to get some of if right.
    Romney is a stand up man. He is smart, he is articulate, he is good business man and yes (oh my gosh) he has a religion. If anyone is going to start tearing down relgions they need to start with there own.
    Every church house regardless of the denomination is gods house. Mitt Romney is a god fearing man.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast