Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    The only thing which separates the two candidates in my view, is that McCain at least says he will secure the border before he grants amnesty. Obama wants to grant amnesty and let everyone else in.

It is really terrible that both these candidates stink !!!!
    Bush kept saying he was going to secure the border and how did that turn out??? Both candidates are for Amnesty and will try to push it through as soon as possible. Always remember the best predictor of furture behavior is past behavior. Take a moment to remember Mc Cains past behavior. Right now he wants the votes so he will do and say anything he thinks the sheeple will believe.

The difference April is Obama said he will grant amnesty. Obama calls ICE terrorists. Obama is the worst thing for America!!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I would have to disagree with this
    [quote]And I’m sorry 3rd party people, but a 3rd party vote, and / or a “stay at home NO voteâ€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Lets review some posted lines:

I myself am looking for the executioner who just may be easier to dodge. Right now that’s McCain/Palin.

"I'd rather fight McCain 10% of the time than fight Obama 90% of the time." We do have allies in the Senate and in the Congress.

The difference is Obama said he will grant amnesty. Obama calls ICE terrorists. Obama is the worst thing for America!!!!

----------------------

Look we all wish we had a viable 3rd party. And I am sure we would all vote that way, and “in a heartbeatâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    O! - I should note that "I will be holding my nose as I vote for McCain!"
    If you vote for McCain you are throwing your vote away since Obama is going to take Illinois by a landslide, so vote for who you really want!! I am voting for Chuck Baldwin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    If the numbers were strong for a third party candidate I think change would prevail.....it is just getting people to take that change and take it seriously....

If you want change you can vote for Obama
    If you want the government given back into the hands of American people vote the third party. But we need to stand together on it!
    The problem is the power elite who control the brainwashing machinery (mass media) won't allow a strong third party.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    The difference April is Obama said he will grant amnesty. Obama calls ICE terrorists. Obama is the worst thing for America!!!!
    No difference one is brave enough to say he will grant amnesty up front, the other is lying or leaving the waters muddy but will do it as soon as he can if elected. Both are traitors to the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    McCain picked a winner in Palin as VP. How?

1. Female and conservative. Favors gun rights! Anti-abortion murder! Will appeal to some Hilary supporters. Favors more drilling in ANWAR but took on the oil companies up there.

2. Is from as far away from Washington as you can get! No insider here.

3. Dems cannot attack a female too harshly or they will look hypocritical as they think they are the party of the female.

4. Inexperienced if McCain dies? No more inexperienced as Obama and Obama wants the top job not number two and if McCain died she could pick a VP republican like Romney just like Obama did with Biden. Obama admitted inexperience by going with Biden. McCain picked Pali for many other good reasons.

OBAMA MUST BE DEFEATED BECAUSE OF HIS RACIST PASTOR JEREMIAH WRIGHT, RESKO AND THAT TERRORIST WHO BOMBED THE PENTAGON!
    I agree. I am thrilled that the GOP is thinking outside the box. By picking a conservative woman for VP that is the winning move. I will vote for Sara Palin a conservative woman who is not going to be steam rolled by John McCain or the greedy liberal Democrats. If the liberals win the White House and Congress we are done for...hide your wallet! Move to Alaska. Palin could be a female Teddy Roosevelt. I'm also happy that Obama picked Biden for VP as he is going to take down the Obamanation down in flames. Ha!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I think people are getting a little too excited over a potential VP. We have absolutely no idea where this woman stands on immigration. None whatsoever. And even if she is a committed Buchananite who wants all of the illegals gone, our only hope is that we impeach the traitor, or he keels over. By that time amnesty could already be realised.

McCain's plan is probably to take the wind out of any Third Party sails so he can win the presidency, and pass amnesty as fast as he can.

People also need to understad that VP candidates often adjust and soften their positions to fit the presidential candidate they are on the ticket with.

She seems like a great woman, great mother, and seemingly honest, untainted politician. But we can certainly not declare a McCain victory as our victory at this point. Much needs to be known about this woman before that mindset can even be remotely approached.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

April
    McCain's plan is probably to take the wind out of any Third Party sails so he can win the presidency, and pass amnesty as fast as he can.
    IF the American people stood together and voted third party instead of for the lesser or two evils we would not only ROCK the boat but turn this insanity around. They are depending on us to vote the lesser of two evils....they are banking on it.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast