Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Sarah Palin is the best thing to hit the elections in MANY, MANY years!!!! Darn straight I'm voting republican......and with the republican platform against IA's, the new Secure the Border caucus, et al, things have greatly improved.

We know the republicans will hold the line in the senate against amnesty.
    I won't believe that unless McCain gets rid of his Mexican advisor, and promises to pardon Ramos and Compean.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Sarah Palin is the best thing to hit the elections in MANY, MANY years!!!! Darn straight I'm voting republican......and with the republican platform against IA's, the new Secure the Border caucus, et al, things have greatly improved.

We know the republicans will hold the line in the senate against amnesty.
    I won't believe that unless McCain gets rid of his Mexican advisor, and promises to pardon Ramos and Compean.
    I don't even think he was on McCain's pay roll. How do you know Juan Hernandez is working for him? You say "gets rid of", but I need to see the proof he has and is working for McCain. I won't be happy either if this was true

April
    http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=59890

McCain aide touts 'Mexico first' policy
    Skeptics of candidate's immigration stance highlight appointment

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2008 WorldNetDaily.com

The Hispanic outreach director for Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign is a dual American-Mexican citizen known for his "Mexico first" declarations to immigrants in the U.S., WND has confirmed.

Word of the appointment, made in November, spread across the Internet last night, sparking reaction from secure-border activists who charge Juan Hernandez's position in the campaign belies the Republican candidate's attempt to position himself as an advocate of border security.

McCain campaign spokesman Brian Rogers emphasized to WND that Hernandez is "a non-paid volunteer to the campaign, and he does not play a policy role."

"Juan works with us to reach out to the Hispanic community to meet with the folks in the various states," Rogers said.

Asked if the McCain campaign has repudiated Hernandez's "Mexico first" declarations, Rogers did not give a direct answer.

Twice he referred WND to McCain's immigration position on the campaign presidential website arguing for border security.

In an appearance on ABC's Nightline in 2001, Hernandez said, referring to Mexican immigrants in the U.S., "I want the third generation, the seventh generation, I want them all to think 'Mexico first.'"

Hernandez told the Associated Press the same year, "I never knew the border as a limitation. I'd be delighted if all of us could come and go between these two marvelous countries."

Last August, Hernandez published a book entitled "The New American Pioneers: Why Are We Afraid of Mexican Immigrants?" in which he argued Mexican immigrants, both legal and illegal, were at the forefront of establishing a new North American market combining the U.S. with Mexico.

Sen. John McCain

Mark Krikorian, director for the Center for Immigration Studies, asked last night on a National Review Online blog, "Has McCain offered Hernandez, a former high-level foreign government official who presumably swore an oath to uphold the Mexican constitution, a place on a future McCain Administration? That's not a rhetorical question."

Columnist Michelle Malkin posted equally critical comments this morning on her blog HotAir.com.

Noting that McCain has attempted to distance himself from the comprehensive immigration reform bill he co-sponsored with Democratic Sen. Ted Kennedy, Malkin said the appointment of Hernandez "tells me that John McCain is as weak on border security now as he ever was."

While McCain is now emphasizing border security, the policy posted on his website repeats many of the "flexible labor market" arguments advanced in the Kennedy-McCain comprehensive immigration reform bills, arguing for the necessity of a guest-worker program.

No fence

Hernandez has appeared on various cable news talk shows aggressively arguing against building any fence on the Mexican border, insisting the frontier need to remain wide open so illegal immigrants can easily cross into the U.S.

Hernandez was the first U.S.-born cabinet member to serve President Vicente Fox, operating from Los Pinos, the Mexican White House. Hernandez represented the 24 million Mexicans living abroad whom Fox then called "heroes" for representing Mexico in the foreign nations in which they lived.

In 1996, Hernandez was responsible for inviting Fox, then governor of the Mexican state of Guanajuanto, to speak at the University of Texas, Dallas, where he met George W. Bush, then governor of Texas, for the first time.

This is common knowledge, but here is further proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIK9ZawR ... re=related

Straight from the straight talkers own mouth.

Hernandez is a Mexican agent. He is a mole for Mexico City. Do you people understand what Juan Hernandez was doing for Mexico City when he worked for them
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    This is common knowledge, but here is further proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIK9ZawR ... re=related

Straight from the straight talkers own mouth.

Hernandez is a Mexican agent. He is a mole for Mexico City. Do you people understand what Juan Hernandez was doing for Mexico City when he worked for them
    Yeah, but that was in January. (You too April) I read article later than that. This is end of August. What do we know now?

April
    Why don't you find where he has been let go from being McCain's Hispanic Outreach Director? I certainly could'nt. I am sure that would have made the news just like when McCain appointed him.

Quote Originally Posted by yongmi
    Yeah, but that was in January. (You too April) I read article later than that. This is end of August. What do we know now?
    I haven't heard that he has been dismissed yet. This is from May:

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/05/08/wh ... hernandez/

Do you know what Juan Hernandez was doing for the Mexican government?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

As I have been saying all along McCain pisses me off too. There is no question that he is not everything I want in a president, but I have to analyze the best strategy with what we have to work with. As I have been saying all along “I will hold my nose and vote for McCainâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

April
    Everyone has to vote with their conscience and I am voting with mine, the days of voting for the lesser evil is over for me and hopefully others will stop being led by the power elites as well. As long as we are sheeple manipulated by those whose only focus is to break the back of the middle class we are doomed to be slaves to their whims and power plays. The only way out is to stop participating in their game.

MW
    MadInChicago wrote:

[quote]As I have been saying all along McCain pisses me off too. There is no question that he is not everything I want in a president, but I have to analyze the best strategy with what we have to work with. As I have been saying all along “I will hold my nose and vote for McCainâ€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast