Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    McCain's plan is probably to take the wind out of any Third Party sails so he can win the presidency, and pass amnesty as fast as he can.
    IF the American people stood together and voted third party instead of for the lesser or two evils we would not only ROCK the boat but turn this insanity around. They are depending on us to vote the lesser of two evils....they are banking on it.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Albert Einstein
    April Please don’t read me wrong for I am with you, but tell us how! And I will be the first in line!

The elites and or the powers to be just won’t let that happen. Let me give you a real world true example. And I don’t know if this is true all over or just here in corrupt DemoRAT Illinois.

An in-law was running for a local judge position in the last election cycle. Not in Chicago direct but a community about 90 miles west. He was a Republican at heart so he wanted to run on a Republican ballot. But the corrupt DemoRAT control made the rules of how to get on the ballot. There were fees, and a number signature that must be collected.

Just to make the primary race.
    He needed to pay $10,000.00 and collect 10,000 signatures.

But if he runs as a corrupt DemoRAT (which he ended up doing) his fees would be only $1,000.00 and only need 1000 signatures.

I don’t even want to think what hoops a 3rd party will need to jump through!

Folks this community only has about 45,000 voters (not counting the illegals)

Folks the fix is in, the only way we are going to be free from the two party system, is let everything get won by the DemoRATs, then with the “unâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by April
    McCain's plan is probably to take the wind out of any Third Party sails so he can win the presidency, and pass amnesty as fast as he can.
    IF the American people stood together and voted third party instead of for the lesser or two evils we would not only ROCK the boat but turn this insanity around. They are depending on us to vote the lesser of two evils....they are banking on it.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Albert Einstein
    Im with you on this one. Only voters and HOW we vote can turn this tide of insanity to one that is sane and good for America. It may not be realized for another 4 years tho.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Americans need to stop being swayed by MSM and elite power tactics. They need to vote for who is best for America and Americans. I have found only one candidate at this time who has a strong stance against illegal immigration. I am voting for him. I am not going to be bullied or manipulated into voting for the lesser of two evils. TIME TO STOP THE INSANITY and if we all felt that way the IMPACT would be HUGE! I am tired of the brainwashing and fear mongering. Time to STAND!

April
    Hey be sure and tune in William is on right now!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-130150.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman

If you vote for McCain you are throwing your vote away since Obama is going to take Illinois by a landslide, so vote for who you really want!! I am voting for Chuck Baldwin.
    I am also voting for Baldwin if he is on the Michigan ballot. If he isn't, then I will vote for Barr.

Palin is nothing but a trojan horse. The VP has absolutely no power. None. Nada. Zip. Zero. But as for Illinois - the idiot Democrats who run the state (and want to bypass the electoral college) passed a law that means the person who wins Illinois does not necessarily win Illinois.

Those delegates will go, instead, to the candidate who wins the national popular vote.

I do not want McCain to win. But I must admit that if he wins because of that bone-headed decision, I will laugh my silly head off.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Sarah Palin is the best thing to hit the elections in MANY, MANY years!!!! Darn straight I'm voting republican......and with the republican platform against IA's, the new Secure the Border caucus, et al, things have greatly improved.

We know the republicans will hold the line in the senate against amnesty.

Palin's got my vote.

As a matter of fact, I'm voting the

PALIN
    McCain

ticket!

Love her!

MW
    AngelaTC wrote:

I am also voting for Baldwin if he is on the Michigan ballot. If he isn't, then I will vote for Barr.

You do realize that Barr supports the legalization of illegal aliens, don't you?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    But as for Illinois - the idiot Democrats who run the state (and want to bypass the electoral college) passed a law that means the person who wins Illinois does not necessarily win Illinois.

Those delegates will go, instead, to the candidate who wins the national popular vote.
    Really? That is news to me. Is that Constitutional? Not that it seems to matter any more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    Palin's got my vote.

As a matter of fact, I'm voting the

PALIN
    McCain

ticket!

Love her!

If we could make that happen I would vote for her in a heartbeat also!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast