Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    I suggest some one from Paul’s Flower Pot call cnn Fox abc cbs and nbc because they all had all Ron Paul’s votes counted and posted and he actually ate Thompson alive so I suggesting maybe one of Paul’s people or maybe just an average Joe has made a mistake in this report above ...
    Well, Greg, what makes you think your candidate was safe. I'll guarantee the votes were skewed all over the place. The entire state needs to be investigated, and every citizens, whatever their candidate of choice is, needs to protest this injustice.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    USPatriot wrote:

MW I thought this was Tancredos Bill ? Ron Paul has one too he just has a different approach he wants to amend our constitution.
    To my knowledge Tancredo has no such bill in committee. This is Rep. Nathan Deal's bill. You're right, Paul is attempting to amend the Constitution. It is a lot less likely that his constitutional amendment will pass. I believe Paul has 7 cosponsors signed on (it'll definitely never reach the Congress floor). Actually, Nathan Deal is one of those cosponsors. My question is, why couldn't Paul return the favor and sign Deal's bill? It's much easier get a bill passed than it is to get a constitutional amendment passed. I'm sure the amendment would probably be challenged and end up in the Supreme Court, but heck, at least that would gives us a chance.

IMO, it doesn't really matter that much one way or the other, because a Democrat controlled Congress will never allow anything on birthright citizenship to be debated on the floor.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    I suggest some one from Paul’s Flower Pot call cnn Fox abc cbs and nbc because they all had all Ron Paul’s votes counted and posted and he actually ate Thompson alive so I suggesting maybe one of Paul’s people or maybe just an average Joe has made a mistake in this report above ...
    Well, Greg, what makes you think your candidate was safe. I'll guarantee the votes were skewed all over the place. The entire state needs to be investigated, and every citizens, whatever their candidate of choice is, needs to protest this injustice.
    tinybobidaho

No candidate is ever 100% safe from human error even his or her own
    I had expected this some time in Paul’s fall from grace but not so early... I figured they would wait till Florida to try this junk
    Since the only place this has been let out is on a few obscure web links NO ONE NO WHERE has this info become a fact... One or two flunkies picking up the phone have said it there observation some votes didn’t get counted but is that fraud??? Beside that the few that didn’t get counted when they re count... would it really make a difference
    Why aren’t Obama people saying this? they should be cryin the Blues but they aint
    You can answer this If you want

But I have to back out of this thread with this post.
    SINCE THAT ONE POSTER HAS ARRIVED!!!
    From here on out you guys will know why when I haven’t replied... when I just smile and move on...

Its not your fault its just until that one poster learns to control itself...
    Ill be the bigger man and walk away…
    Its only the right thing to do...

MW
    USPatriot wrote:

Yes he said in a TV Ad he wants to end Birthright Citizenship and why are you critizing that ?
    See, now you're saying something different. Before you made the comment that he said HE WOULD end birthright citizenship, not that he wants to end it. Here's what you said:

Bear Flag I respect your opinion but who else running says they will end Birthright Citizenship other then RON PAUL.
    Ron Paul can attempt to end birthright citizenship, however, he's not stupid enough to come out and say he WILL END birthright citizenship. To you it may be a simple matter of semantics but to me the words used the first time definitely have different meaning than the ones you used the second time.

I think we can agree that he will attempt to end it and wants to end it, but he hasn't come out and said he will actually end it.

By the way, I wan't criticising anything - I was just attempting to correct what I thought to be an inaccurate statement.

PineStrawGuys wrote:

MW,

I believe that is because he has his OWN bill trying to do the same thing...
    True, but as I told USPatriot, Nathan Deal's bill has a better chance of seeing movement.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just something I read on another site:

'It's not the election that counts - it's who counts the election.'

I guess that is what is playing out here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    New Hampshire

• McCain 88,447 37% 7 100%
      reporting
      Romney 75,202 31% 4
      Huckabee 26,760 11% 1
      Giuliani 20,387 9% 0
      Paul 18,276 8% 0
      Thompson 2,884 1% 0
      Hunter 1,220 1% 0

• Gilmanton-Greenville
      updated 11:52 p.m. EDT, January 8, 2008
      McCain 300 36% 100%
      reporting
      Romney 236 28%
      Huckabee 111 13%
      Paul 84 10%
      Giuliani 76 9%
      Thompson 12 2%
      Hunter 2 0%

Stewartstown-Sutton
      updated 8:56 p.m. EDT, January 8, 2008
      McCain 53 44% 100%
      reporting
      Romney 18 15%
      Paul 17 14%
      Huckabee 15 12%
      Thompson 5 4%
      Giuliani 4 3%
      Hunter 1 1%

A difference of 56935 LOL

the only fraud is the guy that wrote up the storey of the Question of voter fraud in that primary to begin with and tried to get Americans in NH to buy into. The Numbers don’t lie people do

So what do we do if we end up with Hillary and McCain running?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Good question

Beat them in our own states !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Bend over and kiss your azz goodbye!

Pray for an Independant!! Maybe this would get Lou to run!

How convienent both amnesty thugs!! watch the voting folks, no better way to convince America Illegal immigration does not matter to people.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast