Page 103 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Anyone get through to N. Colemans DC office today? I can't believe this box is full already. I wonder if he left it full from last night?
    I got through to him today, as populist said he has no position, so it full from us!!! YAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    The Dream Act would specifically allow the recepients to sponsor their parents, and after they received citizenship, they would be able to sponsor (bring in) siblings etc. So this would enable huge chain migration.
    Them sponsoring siblings and other relatives would also crowd LEGAL IMMIGRANTS out of the limited number of family immigration slots. So while law abiding immigrants including their children (who ARE NOT going to US schools) wait overseas for green cards, Durbin wants to give illegal aliens and their relatives green cards first! This would absolutely destroy any credibility the US might have remaining overseas, all so the Democrats can increase their welfare state and political power!! It is corruption and self serving politicians to the max. Didn't we have a Revolution once over arrogant self serving political leaders?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    It seems odd to me that these boxes are already full.

Coleman: 5:59
    Cochran: 5:59
    Bond: 6:00
    McCaskill: 6:20

Has anyone gotten through to their voice messages and been able to leave a message tonight?
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would count this guy out!

Press Release of Senator Lautenberg
    Lautenberg Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month

NJ Senator is Member of Senate Democratic Hispanic Task Force

Thursday, September 20, 2007

(WASHINGTON, D.C.) – Sen. Frank R. Lautenberg (D-NJ) today issued the following statement to commemorate Hispanic Heritage Month:

“This month we celebrate the richness and diversity of Latino culture and tradition. It is vital that we celebrate the contributions of the 44 million Hispanics in America, including 1.3 million in New Jersey. Not only should we celebrate the accomplishments of Latinos, but we must also continue to work to improve the quality of life for Latinos and all Americans. That is why I am committed to fighting for so many of the issues that matter most to the Hispanic community, including better access to education, improved health care and a change of course in Iraq. Latinos are an integral part of our nation and I am working to ensure that the voice of the Latino community is heard in the United States Senate and across the country.â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome dbw6. Glad to have you with us.

I was able to reach another of Senator Norm Coleman's offices and leave voice mail.

DC and State Offices

Washington Office:
    320 Senate Hart Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    Main: 202-224-5641
    Fax: 202-224-1152
    Scheduling: 202-228-1503

Minnesota Office in St. Paul:
    2550 University Ave W, Suite 100N
    St. Paul, MN 55114
    Main: 651-645-0323
    Fax: 651-645-3110
    Toll Free: 800-642-6041

Minnesota Office in Mankato:
    12 Civic Center Plaza
    Suite 2167
    Mankato, Minnesota 56001
    Main: 507-625-6800
    Fax: 507-625-9427

Minnesota Office in Grand Rapids:
    200 Northbank Center 206B
    Northeast 3rd Street
    Grand Rapids, MN 55744
    Main: 218-327-9333
    Fax: 218-327-8637

Minnesota Office in Moorhead:
    810 4th Avenue South
    Suite 203
    Moorhead, MN 56560

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

This is really urgent. The enemy is going to go after the BIG-GUYS at the Pentagon to go after support, that would be Graham, Durbin and Bush. We have to plan accordingly and fight back. I have called 2 Lt. Colonels at the Air Force Academy and they are making some calls to see what is up.

JAK
    Thanks Georgia (Populist and April too), yes I can get through to the district offices, but was trying to find out if anyone was able to get through to the DC offices. As "sneaky" as these guys can be...and their some of their staffers, I might add... I just wanted to make sure they weren't leaving their boxes full so we couldn't leave new messages. I hope not! I too am calling some of their district offices!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    This is really urgent. The enemy is going to go after the BIG-GUYS at the Pentagon to go after support, that would be Graham, Durbin and Bush. We have to plan accordingly and fight back. I have called 2 Lt. Colonels at the Air Force Academy and they are making some calls to see what is up.
    Exactly how do they plan to do this? You don't just walk into the Pentagon.

April
    WELCOME dbw6, thanks for jumping in and helping! We ROCKED em' today Patriots and we will continue to do so. I am sure Durbin is scurrying to adjust and put together something he thinks will fly!! NO CHANCE!!! WE WILL JUST CONTINUE TO SAY NO!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR ALL THE GREAT TEAMWORK!