Page 107 of 177 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    This group is sending out emails, etc. for support of the Dream Act. Keep calling, emailing, faxing to counter illegal alien supporters.

http://capwiz.com/ilrc/issues/alert/?alertid=9487841
    Yes we have to stay on it HARD!! They are desperate to win this!!! Too bad for them they are up against the dogged determination of the American People!! WE DO NOT GIVE UP AND WE DO NOT GIVE IN!!!!

That is nice April. I too will be retiring. I found out there is another Republican meeting tomorrow that will be a place for more fliers about the Dream Act and illegal immigration crimes in the area.

Do you realize the apathy and/or ignorance of so many in our political parties at the local and state level?

They really are just about fund raising for the most part and pushing their guys through. Most have zero idea what is going on in the world. Just looking at the labels - Republican or Democrat -

Good Night and God Bless you all

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These groups just make me more determined and I know they do you all too. It is good to read these, then counter their claims when we make our points.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    SOSAD,

GET WELL SOON,
    Alipac Team!

(Tried to make this into a card but when I saved it ... my message was gone... )
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    That is nice April. I too will be retiring. I found out there is another Republican meeting tomorrow that will be a place for more fliers about the Dream Act and illegal immigration crimes in the area.

Do you realize the apathy and/or ignorance of so many in our political parties at the local and state level?

They really are just about fund raising for the most part and pushing their guys through. Most have zero idea what is going on in the world. Just looking at the labels - Republican or Democrat -

Good Night and God Bless you all

Psalm 139:14
    Yes, sadly, it is all about greed, power and globalism. They could care less about the well being of the American people.
    We will fight the good fight tomorrow!!
    Goodnight!

Here is why Domenici, Kyl, Specter, Martinez and others oppose us and the rule of law:

http://www.icirr.org/stories/familyties.htm

Lawmakers need to figure out this most basic of questions as well. The rule of law is or isn't.

We all have a story, Senators. Yours doesn't give you the right to punish all of us. My ancestors suffered just as much, I'm not whining and turning against my country because of it. I'm just glad to be here.

Obey the rule of law. Stop Amnesty and stop the invasion. Your ancestors didn't move to a 3rd world country. They came to America when we needed immigrants. Today, America is full. Just be happy you are here, Senators, and thank your ancestors. Now, close the doors to 3rd world invaders and give your grandkids a chance at America.

Preserve the rule of law. That's what attracted your family originally.

maybe we should "lock" our websites too from the outsiders. Don't let them know our strategies.

All you people are a blessing to this nation . And at least if we lose, we can say we tried . I hope we don't lose though .

if only we could make others realize what complacentcy will bring ! Sometimes I'm more mad at my own fellow countrymen than the invaders .

guys,
    My calling is done , my duty to family is done and the animals are fed....see ya in the morning...to sleep per chance to dream
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

April
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    All you people are a blessing to this nation . And at least if we lose, we can say we tried . I hope we don't lose though .

if only we could make others realize what complacentcy will bring ! Sometimes I'm more mad at my own fellow countrymen than the invaders .
    I hear you loud and clear. The good thing is I think more and more people are waking up everyday because we are standing up and refusing to allow our country to be given away!!! We will win because of our determination to save our country. We are many, that was proven when we shut down the phones during the Amnesty Bill fight.